Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Akatsuki Skin  (Read 3178 times)

Hyuuga Hiashi

Akatsuki Skin
« on: January 17, 2007, 04:10:06 AM »

I think a ton of people would enjoy haveing a Akatsuki based Skin.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 04:10:37 AM by Hyuuga Hiashi »

Abysss

Re: Akatsuki Skin
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 04:13:57 AM »

I agree, Akatsuki are awsome, but you might wanna wait when they are all introduced :gif:  it would be a nice gift to all players though :D

Hyuuga Hiashi

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 04:35:44 AM »

well only two havent been soon the leader and some blue haired guy :/ but im glad you agree

Sanosoke

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 05:29:44 PM »

alot of people say that the leader is Yondaime, others that he is Naruto's biological father... (other than Yondaime)

I've heard that the blue haired one was Kakashi's kunoichi teammate... (Rin?)

who knows?

Abysss

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2007, 09:39:10 PM »

Rin didn't have blue hair :/

klaymank

• RUN PAC MAN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2007, 12:22:21 AM »

It's called dye and you can put it in your hair which gives it a new color.
I'm like the Doctor. I'm always bouncing around time and space.

Kotomi

• *Is currently wanting the Haibane Renmei dvds* .~.
    • View Profile
    • MySpace.... ~.~
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2007, 12:58:32 AM »

Off topic: Do they even have hair dye there?

On topic: Yes, an Akatsuki skin would be nice...

Quote from: Zapp Brannigan
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards...Checkmate."

The Great Kakashi

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2007, 01:25:11 AM »

You might not know if hey used dye for hair...I mean come on if they can they can make up jutsu's then why not dye?

yoyo

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2007, 02:05:53 AM »

Im thinking they have hair dye...I mean they have cars, television and phone wires connecting everywhere...Their tech and gadgets are all over the place in how advanced it is...A friend of mine and me were joking that the leader of the Akatsui was Aburame Shibi...Which would be kinda funny and could explain whats behind their glasses...But we were just messing around...But why would the leader be Yondaime?I think he either died or got sealed in with Kyuubi...

LeafToad

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2007, 02:36:02 AM »

As much as I'd like an Akatsuki skin, I stress again that there should only be one topic for requests. If we clutter the feature requests with one topic for each skin, it will make things very stressful.

Sanosoke

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2007, 05:19:55 AM »

Im thinking they have hair dye...I mean they have cars, television and phone wires connecting everywhere...Their tech and gadgets are all over the place in how advanced it is...A friend of mine and me were joking that the leader of the Akatsui was Aburame Shibi...Which would be kinda funny and could explain whats behind their glasses...But we were just messing around...But why would the leader be Yondaime?I think he either died or got sealed in with Kyuubi...

that's what I think... but people swear up and down that Yondaime is still alive and the AKA leader...

I personally think he's sealed in Naruto... along with Kyuubi... or he is Naruto... (don't ask)

yoyo

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2007, 05:53:27 AM »

I dont deny that Yondaime is Naruto's dad...If that isnt the truth then Kishimoto is really screwing us over...But I just dont understand why everyone says he's the Akatsuki leader...He was faaar too sweet and a good person to become the leader of the evil band...There's nothing I can think of that could make him THAT evil...Maybe he still is alive...Having him inside of Naruto is a creepy thought but it would make alot of sense...Perhaps its a combination of the seal on Naruto and Yondaime that keeps the Kyuubi at bay?He is Naruto!?Thats a...Thought...Like was he reborn or something?If he was Naruto then how could he seal the Kyuubi inside of Naruto?*Puzzles over this*

Sanosoke

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2007, 07:55:48 PM »

I never said any of those were right... I'm just stating things I've heard...

It could be misread that I thought he is Naruto... I don't exactly think that, I was saying that I believe Yondaime is sealed in Naruto... and Naruto got Yondaime's likeness, chakra type, was able to learn Rasengan in such a short time, etc...

As far as a new feature folder for skins, sounds like a good idea...
« Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 07:56:49 PM by Sanosoke »

coolboy0286

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2007, 05:24:39 AM »

good idea, but i agree with abyss on waiting till they're all introduced, then we would get the whole thing and neji wont have to "upgrade/change" the skin once its out.
and darn it you guys, i dont read manga, so spoiling me right now -.-

Arkatsson

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2007, 02:41:50 AM »

off topic comments: It is possible for Yondaime to be the Akatsuki leader.... Maybe when sealing Kyuubi some of its pure evil energy got released into Yondaime. But then again if I remember in the Sartobi VS Orochimaru fight Orochimaru was going to ressurect Yondaime. Why else would Sartobi be so worried if the third thing rose out of the ground complete if Yondaime was not the strongest ninja alive? Also how could you resurrect someone that is alive? It would be like a shadow clone in the image and ability of someone else.

Topic comments: Akatsuki skins would be cool.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 19 queries.