Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Shonen Ai  (Read 6354 times)

LeafToad

Re: Shonen Ai
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2007, 01:17:48 AM »

Pokemon can be male or female. There is more than one pikachu.
Just the popular Pikachu is a male. >.>

ryushi

« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2007, 01:43:09 AM »

ok, I haven't watched pokemon since the Jhoto thing  :roll:

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2007, 01:44:37 AM »

Now it has moved on to pokémon?   :shock: that's scary.

I'm more of a shoujo-ai (girl love) fan >.>  *runs from any thrown projectiles that may have been thrown my way* But regarding shounen-ai, it can only be said that Naruto and Sasuke are the total opposites, yet are strangely meant to attract. Naruto is happy-go-lucky, optimistic person, while on the other hand, Sasuke is just the emo, troubled past kind of boy.

^_^

« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 01:48:50 AM by Omega Purple »

yoyo

« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2007, 02:30:27 AM »

Hey, there is nothing wrong with shoujo ai...I quite like it myself...*Hands a shield for those flying projectiles*Ive never been a fan of SasuNaru and that spurns alot of hatred from other fans toward me...I dont know how many times Ive been attacked((Both verbally and physically))by rabid fans of SasuNaru...Im a hardcore GaaNaru fan too...Its my OTP^^...Ive always felt since SasUKE was so emo he should have someone who could indulge in his emo-ness...So Im also an UchihaCest fangirl...Heh...

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2007, 09:30:03 AM »

GaaraxNaruto is not all too bad either.  :D  Seeing as how they are both jinchuriki, they both understand each other and bond with that connection.  I think it would be funny to see Naruto give Gaara a piggy-back ride like the way Gai-sensei gave Kakashi one in the manga.    ;D 

yoyo

« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2007, 09:33:08 AM »

Hee...I really wanted to see Lee give Neji a piggyback ride...Very sad when Neji said no...Those chapters of the manga of the "Rescue Gaara Arc" were the greatest chapters Ive ever read...Truly a GaaNaru fangirl's dream...I cant wait till they come into animation!

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2007, 08:56:15 PM »

Hee...I really wanted to see Lee give Neji a piggyback ride...Very sad when Neji said no...Those chapters of the manga of the "Rescue Gaara Arc" were the greatest chapters Ive ever read...Truly a GaaNaru fangirl's dream...I cant wait till they come into animation!

To wait for the animation to come out will take a lifetime of waiting!  They are almost going to start the kakashi's past animation soon in February I think...

yoyo

« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2007, 02:13:16 AM »

Yeah...Episode 220 of Naruto is when he FINALLY sets out on his training thing with Jiraiya...I know the Arc of Gaara wont be coming for awhile...But Im quite patient...If I wasnt Id of blown up by now...Heh...

ryushi

« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2007, 02:20:35 AM »

I have no patience even having to wait so long for chapter 338 drove me insane >.>

yoyo

« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2007, 02:23:00 AM »

*Chuckles*Yeah...I just keep myself happy by going back to the manga chapters I was talking about earlier...I dont mind waiting then...This is quite the spammed up board...*Looks around*Oh well...At least its in the spam section so we can get off topic all over the place...

Kotomi

• *Is currently wanting the Haibane Renmei dvds* .~.
    • View Profile
    • MySpace.... ~.~
« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2007, 03:43:25 AM »

*Chuckles*Yeah...I just keep myself happy by going back to the manga chapters I was talking about earlier...I dont mind waiting then...This is quite the spammed up board...*Looks around*Oh well...At least its in the spam section so we can get off topic all over the place...

That we will. Has anyone ever read the shounen ai manga, Gravitation?

Quote from: Zapp Brannigan
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards...Checkmate."

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2007, 05:05:09 AM »

I've heard of Gravitation, and I read a few pages of it, but I've never seriously read it.  That one male character is so small and feminine, it's funny.

yoyo

« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2007, 10:00:34 AM »

Ive seen all of it and read it all...It was one of the first leading shonen ai related animes to really impact the states...Anyone ever read/see Saiyuki or Kyou Kara Maou?

SinHarvest

« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2007, 02:17:47 PM »

*walks in* Hey guys whats u-*looks at topic title, and stops cold* ............Ummm, yea*Walks back out*

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2007, 12:49:59 AM »

Aww, no love for the shounen-ai, eh SinHarvest?  ^_^  RIKU SORA!  Haha, ah... nevermind.  Anyways, I've seen Saiyuki in Barnes 'n Noble, but I've never really picked it up because I don't care for the style of art that much.  However, have any of you read the manga called 'Yellow'  :?: Another well-known one is FAKE (I think anyways besides Gravitation anyways).
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 14 queries.