Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: temporary teacher  (Read 2253 times)

kyutu

temporary teacher
« on: January 21, 2007, 05:01:26 PM »

joinin or higher only
You walking in the forest when you see a jonin with a couple of genin just then you see kunis flying throw the air and hit the jonin in the back

You
A) Help him out
B) Run for your life

a1)25%you rush in with out thinking and suffer to the same fate as the jonin (you die and lose 13% of your exp for being so foolish)
a2)50%you rush in to protect the genin and the anbu jumps down(or if you evil anbu) you prepare to fight
If you win good for you but if you lose  :twisted:
a3)25% your about to come in there but (place mod name here) is already there you feel silly(for 50 turns you get a buff that halves your attack)
B1)100% you escape from there

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you win at a2 you are told that the next game day you will need to be a teacher

NEXT GAME day
Right when you enter the forest the genin come up to you ask to see what you've got

Monster level1
10hp

This monster can only be hurt by using a specialty normal attacks can't hurt it

If you win the kids are amazed
If you lose you get embarrassed and laughed at by the genin and warror of death kyutu(event ends and you lose half you charm and 75% of your forest fights)

When you win the kids what to take you on

Level 1 2 and three the punishments for losing are the same

You get fully healed for the next fight

After you’re down training the genin you here foot steps behind you and throw your kunai you here the kunai fling away

Fight

The anbu from before
Double your hp and attack half you defense though

If you win the event is complete and you are awarded with 5 gems and 10000 gold
If you lose you die and lose 10% of your exp

coolboy0286

Re: temporary teacher
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 07:07:21 PM »

joinin or higher only
You walking in the forest when you see a jonin with a couple of genin just then you see kunis flying throw the air and hit the jonin in the back

You
A) Help him out
B) Run for your life

a1)25%you rush in with out thinking and suffer to the same fate as the jonin (you die and lose 13% of your exp for being so foolish)
a2)50%you rush in to protect the genin and the anbu jumps down(or if you evil anbu) you prepare to fight
If you win good for you but if you lose  :twisted:
a3)25% your about to come in there but (place mod name here) is already there you feel silly(for 50 turns you get a buff that halves your attack)
B1)100% you escape from there

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you win at a2 you are told that the next game day you will need to be a teacher

NEXT GAME day
Right when you enter the forest the genin come up to you ask to see what you've got

Monster level1
10hp

This monster can only be hurt by using a specialty normal attacks can't hurt it

If you win the kids are amazed
If you lose you get embarrassed and laughed at by the genin and warror of death kyutu(event ends and you lose half you charm and 75% of your forest fights)

When you win the kids what to take you on

Level 1 2 and three the punishments for losing are the same

You get fully healed for the next fight

After you’re down training the genin you here foot steps behind you and throw your kunai you here the kunai fling away

Fight

The anbu from before
Double your hp and attack half you defense though

If you win the event is complete and you are awarded with 5 gems and 10000 gold
If you lose you die and lose 10% of your exp

Let me rephrase what you said, with some corrections and some of my suggestions of course, but keep in mind I don't know how to color code.

Jounin or higher only.
You walked into the forest, and suddently sees a Jounin with a couple of Genins. Just then you see rains of Kunais flying towards the air and hits the Jounin in the back.
(BTW: what do they call those bounty hunter ninjas in Naruto lol)
You
A) Help the Jounin
B) Run for your life

A1) (25%) You rush in to help the Jounin without thinking and suffers the same fate as Jounin (You die and lose 10% of your experience for being foolish)
A2) (50%) You rush in to protect the Genins and suddently an Bounty Hunter Ninja(Evil) / A Missing-Nin(Good) jumps down. You immediately prepares to fight. Win = + 3% experience, Lose = Die, -10% experience, - 1 - 3 gems.
A3) (25%) You are about to jump in but notices that someone is already helping them, you feel silly and leaves. ( - 1 forest fight and get a buff that - 5 attack)

B1) (25%) You ran, but you are not fast enough and the Anbu / Missing-Nin stabs you with a Kunai. (Die, lose 10% experience)
B2) (50%) You ran but tripped in the forest. ( - 10%-50% health)
B3) (50%) You ran but got lost in the forest. (- 2 forest fights)
B4) (50%) You successfully escaped from the Anbu / Missing-Nin.

The reason I wrote the bottom part which is completely different with what he had in mind is because I thought his 2nd part just sucked..... lol

If successful at A2
You have successfully defended the Genins from the Bounty Hunter Ninja (Evil) / the Missing-Nin(Good), do you

C. Help the Genins back to their country.
D. Leave the Genins where they are.

C1) (50%) You helped the Genins back to their country and that country's Kage thank you. (Good + 1- 5, gold + 500, get a buff called Blessing of the Kage which gives + 5 attack and +5 defense)
C2) (10%) Just when you are about to leave with the Genins, the Bountry Hunter Ninja / Missing-Nin, while dying, throws a poisoned Kunai at you.
      C2a) (50%) You got hit by the poisoned Kunai and dies. (die, lose 10% xp)
      C2b) (50%) You successfully dodges the Kunai and finishes off the Bounty Hunter Ninja/ Missing-Nin. ( + 5% xp)
C3) (25%) You tried to lead the Genins back to their country but got lost on your way there, eventually you all reached their country. ( - 25% forest fights)

I posted this as a different event, but I gave credit to kyutu, the topic can be found at.
http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,2177.0.html
« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 07:12:17 PM by coolboy0286 »

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 12:36:54 AM »

:) I generally don't do events for staff or players with their names in it.

With another name, we might see.

RAIKIRI

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2007, 02:34:30 AM »

:) I generally don't do events for staff or players with their names in it.

With another name, we might see.

yes  i was about to bring that up too...
isnt 10k gold a bit much while you fight only lvl 1 monsters? evenn with only speicalty chakra, I can easily defeat a lvl 1 mnonster.

On top of all that, you gotta take out your name and teh mod's  name.

coolboy0286

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2007, 02:42:29 AM »

everyone is just ignoring my edited version..... so sad :(

RAIKIRI

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2007, 02:57:53 AM »

i dun think too many people want to read 2 versions completely different.

coolboy0286

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2007, 03:02:01 AM »

thats exactly why i put it in another topic :/ I'm bad with making up stuff of my own, so i steal other people's work and revise them :P quite evil i am

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 19 queries.