Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: The Hitcher  (Read 1803 times)

anbumiko

The Hitcher
« on: January 23, 2007, 05:29:08 PM »

traveling

you walk on the roads going to ______ country but then you spot a wounded shinobi lying on the ground

see you he is or press on

you walk to him and you asked what happen, then he tells you that evil shinobi atked him out of nowhere ..

heal him or leave him for dead

you heal him and he tells you thanx and one day he will repay you and so you walk off

New Day (any specific day)msg="note their is a missing ninja on the loose that is reeking havic and killing anything in its path becarefuland their have been reports of some ninja that have been reported missing
anywhere in the forest or traveling

you walk and you here a swoosh pass by you and their you see a kunai stuck in a tree, you look back and you see a shinobi cloaked in blood and you look up at his face it was the shinobi you saw laying on the ground
he smirks at you and throws countless kunais but you dodge it with ease then he tells you" you shouldnt have healed me ehheh and those evil shinobi, they where your fellow comrads but luckily i took care of them..."

feeling discusted you fight the shinobi

shinobi hp 800
atk(1-2DK) your choice
def(1-dk)

gain: exp- 5-10%
win: 500-1000 gold

alignment - good increase +1
charm -2 you feel bad for healing him

PyroPrinny

Re: The Hitcher
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 07:29:15 PM »

Newman says to fix the spelling errors...I agree...

RAIKIRI

Re: The Hitcher
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 10:49:33 PM »

what does seeyou his mean

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 19 queries.