Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: About my alignment  (Read 1625 times)

yoyo

About my alignment
« on: January 24, 2007, 05:04:42 AM »

This may seem trifle and unimportant to another but its of quite importance to me...Also if Im writing something wrong or in the incorrect place please inform me...But Id like to speak of something to do with my alignment...I was two game days ago Lawful Evil, and I dont know if it was something I did but every time I log in to a new day its up even higher on the good scale...Im in the Akatsuki and have the Curse Seal level 1...I plunder and slay and destroy and do all that I can think of to be evil yet still it continues to rise...Now Im even at Lawful Good...*Weeps*I know spoilers cannot be given((Unless you really want too...I mean...Um...))But Id love some advice or to see what may be causing my alignment to rise as such...I mean its up even without me doing anything at all...Sorry to take up your time...
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 05:10:40 AM by yoyo »

PyroPrinny

Re: About my alignment
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 05:06:42 AM »

You can check if your allignment's going up?
How?
I'm a sannin and I'm just hearing of this >.>...Ugh...

yoyo

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2007, 05:10:06 AM »

Well the fact that I went from lawful Evil to Lawful Neutral to Lawful Good just from each time I logged in really shows my alignment going up*Weeps more*...Plus in the Konoha Gakure they have a place called the Hall o' Fame where one can go to check how high they are on an alignment list and all kinds of things...

PyroPrinny

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2007, 05:12:33 AM »

Oh well, I don't wanna be Evil anymore...I want that Tattoo...

yoyo

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2007, 05:13:32 AM »

Oh...Well I wish to remain evil...Yet it seems I cannot even do that...After working to get back to neutral even Im now once again back up at good upon logging in to the midnight game day...
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 10:29:48 AM by yoyo »

Hyuuga Hiashi

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2007, 12:58:19 PM »

You cant check if your allignment's going up, you can only go to the hall of fame to see your rank.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 12:59:49 PM by Hyuuga Hiashi »

yoyo

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2007, 02:23:14 AM »

Thats what I mean about looking up your alignment...Heh...But to see my alignment on the right side drastically changing is whats upsetting me...

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 14 queries.