Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: return of sasuke  (Read 4650 times)

RAIKIRI

Re: return of sasuke
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2007, 02:10:04 AM »

mmm better... i like it more. but we shouldnt lose pvps...or  your event will lose popularity.

Also, why not change the part of 2 wing(after you beat sasuke you help naruto and kakashi shows up and offers to take him back to the village you agree and he takes him back after he leaves you feel a massive amount of chakra in the area and you turn around and see sasuke with two wings)
 to (...him back. after he leaves you feel a massive overload of chakra behind you a nd turn around. there you see kakashi and naruto knocked out by cs2 sasuke)

PyroPrinny

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2007, 02:34:37 AM »

Original By Sounga...
Edited by Pyro Prinny >.>

"This is for jounin and up 

"You" are walking through the forest, looking for something to kill when you hear a big explosion. You see smoke in the air.

A.)Head towards the explosion to see what happened.

B.)Walk away to look for something to kill.

If you walk, away the anbu come and tell you to leave and you end up in Konoha.

If you walk towards the explosion, you arrive to see Naruto and Sasuke fighting. (the fight between Kyuubi Naruto and curse seal Sasuke) Sasuke sees you as he knocks away Naruto. He decides to attack you.

A.) Go help Naruto.
FIGHT
Sasuke with curse seal lv1

HP600
Defense+1 DK
Attack+1DK

If you win: You hit Sasuke, and he falls to the ground, exhausted. 3% Exp and 0 gold

If you lose: Your vision becomes blurry. You stagger as you squint from the sight of a large, blue light. Your eyes widen as you realize, there is an arm going through your chest. He pulls out his arm as your body hits the ground. Lose 12% exp, and all gold on hand.
NEWS: "Player"'s body was found face down in the water with a large hole in his chest.

As you turn away from Sauske to go help Naruto, you realize the water begins to be unstable. You look behind you and see Sauske, sporting a different look and a odd-looking pair of wings. You ready your "weapon" as Sauske dashes towards you.
FIGHT
sasuke with curse seal lv2

HP800
defense +2DK
attack+4DK

If you win: You strike Sauske in the back of the head, causing him to fall down, unconcious. At the same time, Kakashi arrives. He decides to take Naruto while you take Sauske. He gives you a small payment as you head off back to the village. You gain 5%exp, and gain 1200 gold and 1 gem.

If you lose: Sasuke starts charging up an extra-large chidori. You stagger as you try to get away, but before you have a chance to make it far, you realize that your no longer connected to your waist. You die. Lose 15% Exp and all gold on hand.

70% Chance = While returning to town, you decide to look at Sauske. You glance at him then continue to watch where you're going. You quickly glance back to realize you're only holding a log. You curse under your breath as you tell Kakashi Sauske got away. You don't feel up for as many fights as before...Lose 1 Forest fight.
30% Chance = After you return to town, you realize a lot of people are looking at you funny. You look down and realize you're holding a log with the word "Baka" written all over it. You feel embarrassed as you drop it and try to slink away from the laughing crowd. You feel stupider and don't feel like fighting as much. = Lose 2 Charm and 2 forest fights.

RAIKIRI

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2007, 02:38:44 AM »

I like it!

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2007, 02:49:12 AM »

thanks for helping pyro

protofusion

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2007, 01:56:42 PM »

very nice i espacialy like the part about the log saying baka on it good use of detail

Abysss

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2007, 05:35:02 AM »

I don't like how it ends, even if you beat him you end up with no forest fights left, thats not fair:/

taichii

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2007, 08:32:10 PM »

sounds interesting

Arkatsson

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2007, 01:44:51 AM »

Good idea maybe tone down Sasuke's hp a bit?

It does make sense to lose all pvps and forests. You get 32% total if you beat the entire event.

PyroPrinny

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2007, 01:47:40 AM »

Heh, I didn't want to make Sauske too easy...And maybe there could be a percent that you fight him in his Lv2 form...Like, if you beat his Lv1 form, he might run away, or he might continue...

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2007, 01:12:04 AM »

Heh, I didn't want to make Sauske too easy...And maybe there could be a percent that you fight him in his Lv2 form...Like, if you beat his Lv1 form, he might run away, or he might continue...

Well since Sasuke is in his CS1/CS2 stages will he gets the "benefits" we do? and will he use Specialties on you?

PyroPrinny

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2007, 03:39:14 AM »

Hmm...Never thought about that...Just because of how the current fighting thing is. Enemies can get buffs (i.e. Oro), but I don't think that they can "use" jutsus...Yet...
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 16 queries.