Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Village being attacked!  (Read 3087 times)

Arkatsson

Village being attacked!
« on: February 04, 2007, 11:26:13 PM »

Please note this event is for Chuunins and up who are level 13+

Starting page:

You see a large amount of shinobi from another village then the one you are training in.

A. Check it out

B. Run

(B) You run away and you lose 1 forest fight so you can stay a loooong distance from the shinobi. You see smoking rising and you commit suicide for not saving the village. (you die lose 6% exp and half of your gold)

(A) You begain to follow the army  to see where they are heading and they arrive at the village!

A. Go to the Village Kage and offer assistance

B. abort mission

(B1) (.01% chance of happening) You quickly run away but a ninja throws a poison kunai at you which stuns you and you watch the village's destruction. The leader then walks up to you and tears your bank record apart and then stabs you. (lose all money in bank, all money on hand, and loses 10% xp)

(B2) (10% chance of happening) You begin to run but a kunai gets thrown in your head killing you. ( you die lose all gold on hand but no xp)

(B3) (50%) The leader prepares a jutsu and hits you! (lose 90% of current hp)

(B4) (80%) You escape without being notice but you feel bad for abandoning your village (lose 10 charm)

(A) You ask the Kage if you can be of service. He says yes and gives you a team of fellow *insert your dk rank (like Chuunin) here* to help destroy the invaders. (for the rest of the event you get a buff called "Team" which gives you +5 attack, +5 defense, and +2 chakra use for the fight.)

A. Go off into battle

B. Run away like a little girl

(B) You abandon your teammates and start running away. Your teamates see this and attack you! (you fight a monster called Teammates which has x3 your hp but same attack and defense. If you lose you lose all gold on hand and 9% xp. If you win you get 500 gold and xp)

(A) You lead you and your men into the chaos. The most intelligent of the group says you must defeat 5 of them to keep them at bay and from there the rest of the shinobi can win the fight. (you must fight 5 opponents with only 2 free heals you can have there is no more healing besides that during the event)

40% chance: You fight a Genin ( 100 hp and has 10 attack and defense please note these do not give lots of xp the amount is half of the xp you would get if slumbering.)

60%: You fight a Chuunin (has 160 hp has the attack and defense of level 15 with 15 armor and weapon with 2 DKs in attack and defense these give as much xp as seeking to kill it)

20%: You fight a Jonin (has 230 hp level 15 level, armor, weapon, and DK attack and defense is evenly split gives as much xp as suiciding)

5%: You fight an ANBU of the nation (has 500 hp, has level 15 armor,weapon,level,and DKs are split evenly between attack and defense and gives x3 the amount of xp if you suicide)

After four fight with the random opponents you fight the leader

HP:x4 of yours
Attack:x3 of yours
Defense:x3 of yours
Special abilities: Has this thing like Orochimaru's snake attack thing except its called Leader's jutsu which can do 0-5 damage each turn

Should you lose to the leader you lose NOTHING

Should you win:

With the cry of death from their leader the rest of the attackers lose courage and begin to flee! The Kage pays you handsomely with one of the rewards: 10,000 gold, +5 perm hp, Ten Ten to go on a date with you +3 charm, +6 gems, or he trains you which gives you +1 chakra use.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes from the creator: I read that killing Orochimaru was easy and I agree. So while this won't replace Orochimaru it will always be a great challenge for those super powered players like Xaos, Risuku, and Sinharvest.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2007, 01:31:48 AM by Arkatsson »

Shinobi

Re: Village being attacked!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2007, 07:57:16 AM »

I like the event but there is two things that come to mind.

1) The rewards are way too high.

2) When you fight the random opponents, what if you're a kage yet you fight a chuunin? A chuunin wouldn't have the same hp or stats.

Arkatsson

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2007, 12:31:07 PM »

You are correct.... I'll have to edit it.

protofusion

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2007, 02:47:08 PM »

i agree with shinobi its a nice story but the rewards are to high if your a lvl 13 it shouldent be that hard to kill the leader with your jutsus

Arkatsson

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2007, 10:27:00 PM »

He has x4 your hp! If a Chuunin has 150 at level 15 (pathetic for a Chuunin) thats 600 hp the leader has! Thats two Orochimarus to him!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 10:27:36 PM by Arkatsson »

RAIKIRI

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2007, 01:04:26 AM »

why not make it a mission? that could help your chuunin and w/e choices. maybe a mission for genins up? or w/e you want. otherwise, the reewards are too high. the weapon increase is a no no, 10k is... eh. Why not make it any of those things randomly given?

Otherwise, great event!

Arkatsson

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2007, 01:38:27 AM »

Where would I post it for a mission then?

RAIKIRI

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2007, 01:44:26 AM »

um not sure...

talk to neji

Shiro-chan

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2007, 11:18:34 AM »

That's probably one of the best ideas I've heard for a feature, although the rewards are way too high. Why not ,instead, have the people you fight be Genin/same lvl *for Genin*, Chuunin same lvl/a few higher, etc...All in all, it's a great idea.

NaraLong

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2007, 02:41:16 AM »

60%: You fight a Chuunin (has 160 hp has the attack and defense of level 15 with 15 armor and weapon with 2 DKs in attack and defense these give as much xp as seeking to kill it)

0-0 that makes 32 att 32 def
and ur only lvl 13
and you only get seeking xp???
something wrong...

With the cry of death from their leader the rest of the attackers lose courage and begin to flee! The Kage pays you handsomely with one of the rewards: 10,000 gold, +10 perm hp, Ten Ten to go on a date with you +3 charm, +6 gems, or he trains you which gives you +1 chakra use.

well...
well then.
MORE BALANCED REWARDS!!!
The insanely way too good rewards:
+10 perm hp-WOAH that's 2 oro kills or 20 gems!
+6 gems-that's a nice tidy sum...maybe more like 2 is more realistic :P
The "i wouldn't want them" rewards
+3 charm? not many people want that
+10k-once ur lvl 13...i at least have lvl 15 weps and armor at that point, so i would have no use for the $$$
+1 chakra use? i mean really...once ur lvl 13...you really don't need 1 more chakra...
oh that and:
Should you lose to the leader you lose NOTHING
heh no way...i wish XD perhaps like 5% xp and all gold on hand, but kage heals you and you don't die
i think this makes a bit more sense
you gain a choice of:
+1 perm hp
2 gems
increase speciality +2

what do other ppl think?
also-just make it "your title -1" instead of genin
"your title" instead of chuunin
etc etc
if ur master hokage or whatever is the highest title, everybody else is also a master hokage :P
also-i think this should be a sensei mission, instead of a random event...there are only 2 that i know of, and there are plenty of this type of random event (penguins, abandoned hideout etc)

Shiro-chan

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2007, 03:39:02 PM »

Yeah, Nara raised a good point. His rewards were wayyyyyyy more realistic. Although, add a gem or two :P

NaraLong

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2007, 11:20:54 PM »

heh i doubt it...
i think 2 gems is about right...
even the "bandits" event only gives you 1 gem...
i also doubt neji would go for any more :P

RAIKIRI

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2007, 12:40:30 AM »

* whacks nara* i disagree! the reards were ok before. It cant all be very god so the charm and whatnot should stay. Gems is ok, if you have choice everyone picks the same things, the ones taht are good. And when lvlk 13 an extra s pecialty point dosent hurt  ;) Look at the bandit mission, does it give you loads of exp? no and nothings wrong tehre. There should be nothignn wrong hre either.

The only thing iagree with is the perm  hp. Maybe  +2?

Arkatsson

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2007, 01:32:06 AM »

I changed perm hp to 5.

NaraLong

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2007, 03:14:54 AM »

+5 perm hp is still a LOT
one oro kill...
or 10 gems...
i say 1-2 is good.
rai, seriously now-what would you rather have? 1-2 perm hp, 2 gems, or ONE more chakra?

i take back the part about not losing anything for fighting the leader...
i think this is about good, it seems about as hard as oro's hideout...
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 18 queries.