Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: mysterious sword  (Read 2444 times)

protofusion

mysterious sword
« on: January 20, 2007, 09:34:46 PM »

this is my first FR so im pretty flexable

as you are walking in the forest you come across a mysterious katana in a rock as you know there could be anchient chakara in the katana but if there is you might be able to sell it for a hefty sum or die in the process

1. pull the katana
2. leave the katana

1.a (25%) after much strain and effort you pull the katana out but its just an ordinary katana (you lose a forest fight)

1.b (10%) as you touch the katana the memories of all the battles flood through your mind and cause you mental pain (gain 3% of current exp and temporaily lose 3% of hp)

1.c (30%) you take the katana out with little efort but the spirit of the katana attacks you! (battle spirit of the katana lunges at you with gohstly essence) (the spirit is 2 lvls higher than you and has 5 more atk. and def. and 300 more hp) (win=3% exp. 800 gold and 1 gem) (lose=4% exp. and all gold on hand recent news will say ***** was found in the woods dead with many sword piercings )

1.d (20%) you pull the katana out but its a trap and a bucket of water is poured on you from above then konhamaru jumps out and laughs at you (lose 1-4 charm)

1.e (10%) you touch the katana and you feel stronger (gain a boon called gift of the katana gain 2.4 atk. and def. for 25 rounds)

1.f you take the katana out of the rock and sell it for 500 gold and 2 gems (gain 2 gems and 500 gold)

2.a (80%) (you run away and nothing happens)

2.b (10%) as you run you hit a tree and  lose some hitpoints (lose 5% of hp)

2.c (10%) you walk away but you get lost (lose one forest fight)

so there it is feel free to speak your mind

*******EDIT FROM SWORD TO KATANA********
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 04:43:12 AM by protofusion »

coolboy0286

Re: mysterious sword
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 10:05:58 PM »

as you are walking in the forest you come across a mysterious sword in a rock as you know there could be deep magic in the sword but if there is you might be able to sell it for a hefty sum or die in the process

why are you giving so much info? mind as well tell them the percentages too :P is the 1.b. losing hp permanet? if so make it a amount instead of a percentage, and if its not permanet 5% xp of my lvl 13 acad is around 1.5k, nearly as much as a pvp kill(too much). 1c, if you lose the shinigami should laugh at you and you lose 5-15 favors, i mean you were beat by a spirit right? for 2b you should also lose a forest fight from all the running.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 10:06:23 PM by coolboy0286 »

protofusion

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2007, 10:26:26 PM »

i took into consideration your thoughts coolboy and changed some of it

coolboy0286

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2007, 11:11:02 PM »

looks rly nice :)

Hyuuga Hiashi

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2007, 11:42:59 PM »

I think it needs more shinobiness like changeing sword to katana and magic to chakra things like that.

protofusion

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2007, 07:33:27 PM »

thx for the ideas hiashi and coolboy
« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 09:31:32 PM by protofusion »

NaraLong

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2007, 02:08:55 AM »

me like
except
the spirit is 2 lvls higher than you and has 5 more atk. and def. and 300 more hp
NO
HECK NO
you only gain...what was it?
win=3% exp. 500 gold and 1 gem
500 gold=NOTHING (ok, a little bit...)
1 gem=NOTHING (ok, a little bit...)
3% exp.=NOTHING (ok, a little bit...)
all of that together is not worth the jutsus (chakra spent) that would be necessary to kill something like that
unless ur some grand/ ho/kage and has a REALLY good mount...
that just bugs me a bit...

RAIKIRI

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2007, 02:28:59 AM »

dunno, this just sounds like another one of teh drink or no drink things. thers many effects though.  Id say that you should change the body found dea thing. why not make it body turned up wih multiple sword wounds or something to hint what event you died doing. Most of the otehr results have hints like turned up filled with arows... broken and battered... w/e.

me like
except
the spirit is 2 lvls higher than you and has 5 more atk. and def. and 300 more hp
NO
HECK NO
you only gain...what was it?
win=3% exp. 500 gold and 1 gem
500 gold=NOTHING (ok, a little bit...)
1 gem=NOTHING (ok, a little bit...)
3% exp.=NOTHING (ok, a little bit...)
all of that together is not worth the jutsus (chakra spent) that would be necessary to kill something like that
unless ur some grand/ ho/kage and has a REALLY good mount...
that just bugs me a bit...

Nara,  Neji wont raise the rewards if this event happens. I mean you coulda not pulled the sword out and take the chance.  Since you did, a stronger monster is only fair. Be gald that there still is a reward and not like some events...

protofusion

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2007, 04:47:00 AM »

okay i modifided it a bit incresed the gold to 800 for the spirit battle and changed the news of death but i still want to hear all of your opnions especially the bad ones so i know what im doing wrong (or not wrong)

protofusion

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2007, 03:20:39 PM »

dosent anyone want to give their opinion on my feature request? like some moderators?

RAIKIRI

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2007, 11:53:37 PM »

if mods do come, they'll yell at you for double posting. remember, edit is your friend  ;)

Try getting gyu to help yoiu with your event.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2007, 12:52:03 AM »

Well, I think we already have enough forest events. Those that effect alignment, those that rewards you with gold, gems, forest fights and stuff, and those that involves fighting and gaining extra exp. If there are too many special events, we will end up getting event after event as we search through the forest.

So unless it's different from all other events and not some random chance of encounter+choices+fight/reward kind of event, I don't see why we should add it into the game. for more buff? more gems? more exp?

After making so many event request, I finally realize that they (including mine) are basically the same stuff but with different stories, choices and fights/rewards. That's why I stopped making events, because I can't think of something that different from all others, something that doesn't use the old a + b = c module, something that require a new module to make it work.

That's what I see in the event feature request from my point of view so don't get mad at me.

protofusion

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2007, 02:34:36 AM »

Well, I think we already have enough forest events. Those that effect alignment, those that rewards you with gold, gems, forest fights and stuff, and those that involves fighting and gaining extra exp. If there are too many special events, we will end up getting event after event as we search through the forest.

So unless it's different from all other events and not some random chance of encounter+choices+fight/reward kind of event, I don't see why we should add it into the game. for more buff? more gems? more exp?

After making so many event request, I finally realize that they (including mine) are basically the same stuff but with different stories, choices and fights/rewards. That's why I stopped making events, because I can't think of something that different from all others, something that doesn't use the old a + b = c module, something that require a new module to make it work.

That's what I see in the event feature request from my point of view so don't get mad at me.

now that you mention it.... o well mabye if the old events get to old this might go in

Page created in 1.051 seconds with 17 queries.