Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: This was kinda dumb  (Read 3303 times)

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
Re: This was kinda dumb
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2007, 02:46:15 PM »

agree all you want cyrus, you're up next, and I cant here Mr.Balsuki, he's dead*whistles*

Whatever suits you. :P
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. But if my fate is to die, then I must simply laugh. -Magus

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2007, 07:02:54 PM »

agree all you want cyrus, you're up next, and I cant here Mr.Balsuki, he's dead*whistles*

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, get your facts straight!  :twisted:

"NEW
Subject: You were successful while you were in Rice Field Country
Sent: 2007-01-26 18:59:41

Senbou Ookami SinHarvest attacked you while you were in Rice Field Country, but you were victorious!

At your level of fighting prowess, the mere reward of beating your foe is sufficient accolade. You received 0 experience and 1200 gold!"
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2007, 07:37:24 PM »

Ownage. xD
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. But if my fate is to die, then I must simply laugh. -Magus

SinHarvest

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2007, 08:12:28 PM »

Damn you old man, I been having bad luck lately in pvps.....Maybe killing cyrus will cheer me up

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2007, 08:25:19 PM »

*drinks his tea*

Good luck killing me. :P

ninetailedfox

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2007, 05:24:07 AM »

I dont know whats so special about jounins beating kages, when I had 11 dk's I killed people with 28 even when they were a level higher than me. On the 5 I tried I only lost once.

And btw I didnt have a single temporary attack or defence, only more perm hp than them (I put all my gems except for katsuya in extra hp and Im lucky at finding gems lol).

As a genin dying to an academy student, thats normal theres not much difference and the academy student starts with more gold so might have better equipment.

Imo its not THAT luck based if you put all your points into attack/defence and enough gems into hp youre gonna kill people way higher than yourself in pvp...

ryushi

« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2007, 03:32:14 PM »

I dont know whats so special about jounins beating kages, when I had 11 dk's I killed people with 28 even when they were a level higher than me. On the 5 I tried I only lost once.

And btw I didnt have a single temporary attack or defence, only more perm hp than them (I put all my gems except for katsuya in extra hp and Im lucky at finding gems lol).

As a genin dying to an academy student, thats normal theres not much difference and the academy student starts with more gold so might have better equipment.

Imo its not THAT luck based if you put all your points into attack/defence and enough gems into hp youre gonna kill people way higher than yourself in pvp...

No one said it was special. And fighting someone with only 28 Dk's *cough*me*cough* isn't that special at all. Fighting a kage is much more complicated, they have way more stacked on stats and some stay at level 15 and stack even more. I've never gone for a kage just because I know that I'll get owned. Although some of the bigger guys like sinharvest and Gyu tend to attack me more than often........ I tend to get owned more than often too ><

ninetailedfox

« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2007, 11:49:34 PM »

What I meant by special is that people find its a big deal when I dont really think its a big deal in this game (like it would be in the real show lol). If a hunter nin stays at lvl 15 for a week, he should have chances vs kages if he also puts alot of hp :P

I wasnt talking about grand hokages with 200 orochimaru kills, thats another story lol ^^
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 11:52:35 PM by ninetailedfox »

Ichighost

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2007, 06:33:05 PM »

doesnt attack people too much higher than him, they attack me.. :-x

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2007, 11:48:44 PM »

What I meant by special is that people find its a big deal when I dont really think its a big deal in this game (like it would be in the real show lol). If a hunter nin stays at lvl 15 for a week, he should have chances vs kages if he also puts alot of hp :P

I wasnt talking about grand hokages with 200 orochimaru kills, thats another story lol ^^

only a week? i did that when building my castle at kage... trust me unless your like gyu then you probably wont be able to get close to a very high amount of hp somehow....

asdfjkl

« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2007, 10:04:04 PM »

a level 3 acad vs a level 6 genin? I know why you lost, because you probably got his level as well as his name wrong :P someone at level 6 can't attack someone as level 3. You can only attack people two levels above you or 1 (might be two) below you.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 21 queries.