Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Jounin Rooms  (Read 4254 times)

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
Jounin Rooms
« on: February 18, 2007, 04:54:22 AM »

Recently, I have had to moderate them very heavily.

I've deleted every past comment and then made an announcement that spoilers would be prohibited. There was talk about seals, tattoos, gems, mounts, strength, weakness, etc.

Both rooms had countless spoilers. I became impatient with reading every comment to see which had one in it or not, so I deleted the comments.

Now, I will request either an upgrade (say access to Master Hokage+) or a complete removal of both rooms as it is.

I've been swamped with petitions, people causing trouble, and leveling numerous alts. I'd like a break.

When the rooms were requested (I was a Chuunin then) it seemed like a Jounin was god, and anything past that seemed impossible to get to and a magnificent title.

Now, the ones that caused trouble back then, are todays Hokages and down practically. I'm not saying any specific people, as some cause no trouble and ask the others to stop with the consistency of spoiling the game's secrets.

I'm not going to ask for criticism, as I can guarantee most of you haven't the slightest clue of what I am talking about.

Hate me, despise me, and even send me violent mail, it's not going to change my views.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

RAIKIRI

Re: Jounin Rooms
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2007, 08:53:10 PM »

What if i thank you? I totally agree with lebis, those rooms have been totally misused. Its incredibly messy and every so often you have a new jounin coming in asking about seael and aka. And only those two things. I have learned to COMPLETEly avoid those rooms.

Deleting them is ok with me as if you build them for master hokages, most people will never see them.

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 08:57:38 PM »

What if i thank you? I totally agree with lebis, those rooms have been totally misused. Its incredibly messy and every so often you have a new jounin coming in asking about seael and aka. And only those two things. I have learned to COMPLETEly avoid those rooms.

Deleting them is ok with me as if you build them for master hokages, most people will never see them.

If you delete them, nobody will see them.

If you put them to access for MH+.. people will see them.

Catch my drift?
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

RAIKIRI

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2007, 09:01:21 PM »

yes lebis... but you guys already have hoshi. So i say delete them and get rid of teh trouble. You know, if you make them for master hokagees, and a lot of people bcome master hokages, and if kekei genkais happnen, those rooms will be used for seal2 and keikei genkai spoilers. Why not just delete them and be done with them?

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2007, 09:44:18 PM »

yes lebis... but you guys already have hoshi. So i say delete them and get rid of teh trouble. You know, if you make them for master hokagees, and a lot of people bcome master hokages, and if kekei genkais happnen, those rooms will be used for seal2 and keikei genkai spoilers. Why not just delete them and be done with them?

Errors galore...

I figured that by the time people got to that level, that they would seem intelligent enough to avoid spoilers.

Sigh... I'm living in a chaotic and confused generation.

Discord - Vyloria#9279

XshadowXwithinX

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2007, 10:01:58 PM »

no question ask...i never see why they would create a room for spoilers anyway and now a lot have like ranked up to becoming a Grand Hokage while i take my time ranking up hahaha ^^

Samantha

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2007, 10:14:00 PM »

Lebis has a point, a jounin in shinobi legends isn't truly a high rank with much maturity.  I think by the time people reach Anbu or Kage, they should have the sense or manners to understand the basic rules that the moderators try to enforce every day.  We have all seen people spam and see others who are not moderators tell them to stop spamming.  The thing is that we can't expect moderators to be everywhere and do everything.  It gets to a point when you reach a certain rank, you know the rules or at least the premise of the rules. The jounin rooms have had nothing but curse seal and 7-star tattoo information when I made my latest visit.  I'm not sure if I agree with the deleting of the rooms (and I wouldn't complain at all if it was deleted), I do agree with the requirements being adjusted to at least Anbu+.  Therefore, they have a place not quite the same as Hoshi Gakure, but still is exclusive because academy students through hunter nins can't enter.
Perhaps a disclaimer should be put in the jounin rooms, stating that any spoilers will be dealt with by punishment.

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2007, 10:32:06 PM »

Lebis has a point, a jounin in shinobi legends isn't truly a high rank with much maturity.  I think by the time people reach Anbu or Kage, they should have the sense or manners to understand the basic rules that the moderators try to enforce every day.  We have all seen people spam and see others who are not moderators tell them to stop spamming.  The thing is that we can't expect moderators to be everywhere and do everything.  It gets to a point when you reach a certain rank, you know the rules or at least the premise of the rules. The jounin rooms have had nothing but curse seal and 7-star tattoo information when I made my latest visit.  I'm not sure if I agree with the deleting of the rooms (and I wouldn't complain at all if it was deleted), I do agree with the requirements being adjusted to at least Anbu+.  Therefore, they have a place not quite the same as Hoshi Gakure, but still is exclusive because academy students through hunter nins can't enter.
Perhaps a disclaimer should be put in the jounin rooms, stating that any spoilers will be dealt with by punishment.

What good would Anbu+ do?

I've seen Sannin and Hokage spoil relentlessly.

Discord - Vyloria#9279

opop

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2007, 10:51:56 PM »

I have to say just delete them I don't post there.

RAIKIRI

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2007, 01:11:45 AM »

Yes most would avoid spoilers...  Yet, There always is that one master hokage that dosent care, as there is one for every rank. I certainly wont miss them as well, as someone above said.

LeafToad

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2007, 01:42:10 AM »

Well... the Jounin rooms were created so non-noobish people could just chat, as opposed to chatting with noobs in the gardens. And if people are spoiling the game even in there, why not raise the standards? It would also make people stay in the game longer. I remember how dedicated I was to get to Jounin when I found out about the Jounin rooms.

(good thing I'm a Master Hokage.) :D

Shiro-chan

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2007, 02:39:38 PM »

I say to hell with them. I'm a Jounin going on Hunter-nin, and I say if we can't take care of ourselves by this rank, we don't deserve these things. I've told several people not to spoil, some evn to acads, and yes, I myself have asked for spoilers before, but if no one told me, no questions asked. The point is, if we're just going to use the rooms to spoil the game for others...Why? Just delete them, and maybe we can earn them back by proving we're at that level of maturity, I doubt it'd happen, but hey... :-?

ryushi

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2007, 02:58:34 PM »

I haven't posted there since I was a jounin and I don't plan too, all that was talked about was the cursed seal. I haven't made a visit since te seven star tat was created but I'm sure thats a hot topic too. Demolish it I say!

Shiro-chan

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2007, 03:00:23 PM »

Yes...Because we see Kages telling fresh Jounins stuff they should have no clue about...

opop

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2007, 10:58:16 PM »

yeah just delete it
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 21 queries.