Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: New Races  (Read 1473 times)

loudmouth

New Races
« on: February 03, 2007, 06:48:39 AM »

As in types of villages one can be from. What if there were more? You would be able to use a wider variety than just the fur after dk'ing, a certain number of dk's unlocks more, like the jutsus. There could be branches of the larger villages, Leaf, Sand, Mist, Cloud, and Stone, with smaller villages, Rain, Waterfall, Smoke (i think there's more, I've only watched the english anime, but I've heard of others). The smaller villages would have their acadamies in the larger village that they're geograpically closest to. The main problem I see, though, is that there aren't currently Lightning or Earth countries. Any ideas? Yay or nay?

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: New Races
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2007, 08:13:15 AM »

:D

Sure, I know there are many smaller, but for now, I think it is fine as is.

There should be a concept *why* those villages should be there, and there are already some villages who have little village modules of their own.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

opop

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2007, 02:02:52 PM »

There is no need. I agree with neji.  Its fine :)

Abysss

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2007, 11:09:52 PM »

I'd like to see the Village hidden and the Rock and The Village Hidden in the Clouds, that  would be cool because they are apart of the main shinobi countries

opop

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2007, 11:20:45 PM »

true but there is no pic of them from the series (well rock there is of cloud manga)

RAIKIRI

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2007, 02:26:56 AM »

actaully, i like th is idea. We're fine rightnow  but what about later? I guess t eh main point would b e like the village saanins go to, special benefits and maybe  new buffs.

NaraLong

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2007, 03:27:54 AM »

i dunno...
are we talking about different RACES or different VILLAGES?
cuz villages=more new buildings to create...(or else noone would go to them if other villages already had the same buildings)
but races=i dont think they are necesary, because all you get is +1 attack as opposed to +1 defense...
and more races dont change that much...
"im a cloud shinobi! i get +1 defense! i would've gotten the exact same thing by being from fire village or water village!"
villages=we need more ideas for buildings...

on that topic, maybe there should be more different buildings in wind village...
i never go there, because all that's there is the beastiary and the tattoo parlor
tattoo=does nothing at all besides look cool in profile (i found out at the expense of 9 gems and a "feather in my hair")
beastiary=has nothing i couldn't get from stables in gakure, so i dont even bother checking there...

Darkwind

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2007, 02:45:42 PM »

Ah, but there is more magic in the wind village it is just the matter of time and events that happen. 

But I do have to agree that there should be a way to "how do I say" be able to be from other villages, but have it more linked to the jutsu's than are currently available.  I would say that like myself being sand yet using ice is a bit far fetched. 

Yet, I like to think that overall the game is good as is.

NaraLong

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2007, 02:00:33 AM »

I WANNA BE A STAR SHINOBI AND USE THEIR SUPER STAR CHAKRA STUFF!!!
(yes, i know THAT happens...but dont ruin the story for ppl who havent seen it yet :P)
does this game technically take place before/during/after the naruto anime storyline?

RAIKIRI

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2007, 09:24:04 PM »

This game is... a paralele universe to Naruto.

You dont see any cpu personna,med naruto wwalking aroudn do you?

Anyways, i think this topic is pretty much done, no new villages until we need tehm correct?

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 17 queries.