Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Which Came First?  (Read 9286 times)

PyroPrinny

Re: Which Came First?
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2007, 05:16:34 AM »

That's... what I just said. Without going into depth. Read it again, carefully.

No, you said that the "moon" was blown off of the Earth, meaning that it was created from the Earth, nothing else. My thing stated that something hit the Earth, took a chunk from it, then entered orbit.

...I think.

riikonekochann

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2007, 05:19:53 AM »

For thee Chicken or the Egg...
Neither. It's a Life Cycle. Leads to NOTHING but evolution.

And for thee Sun or the Moon...
I think the Sun. It's better than the moon. >>

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2007, 10:58:44 PM »

That's... what I just said. Without going into depth. Read it again, carefully.

My thing stated that something hit the Earth, took a chunk from it, then entered orbit.

Yes, that's what I said. O.o
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Abysss

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2007, 11:16:27 PM »

yeah but the moon was in space before it began to orbit earth, think about that ;)

LeafToad

« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2007, 05:07:03 AM »

The chicken evolved from that one guy in the chicken costume that gives away coupons to KFC... durr. >.>

Beirgo

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2007, 05:22:43 AM »

Chicken because the egg had to be laid and sat on to keep it warm to hatch. 

Sun or moon...  are ya dumb, both else everything would off axis out of orbit and running into each other.  We would be in the asteroid belt and frozen

actually the chicken is related to teh dinosaur which layed the egg and over time evolution caused the next eggs that came over millions of years to eveolve into a chicken egg from which the first chicken was made and then more chickens came to be as it stopped evolving.

and the sun came first for the earth is only 4.6 billion years old and the sun pulled it into its gravitation whereas the moon was simply a large asteroid pulled into the earths orbit

wow shiki, you're not my friend anymore :(. You are either ingnorant or just stupid, hopefully just joking about all that evo crap. anyone wanna know a rock solid reason that evolution is a mondo pile of dog-crap? Just pm me.

p.s. shiki, if you werent joking, its a smite.

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2007, 05:20:47 PM »

Sun or moon...  are ya dumb, both else everything would off axis out of orbit and running into each other.  We would be in the asteroid belt and frozen

actually the chicken is related to teh dinosaur which layed the egg and over time evolution caused the next eggs that came over millions of years to eveolve into a chicken egg from which the first chicken was made and then more chickens came to be as it stopped evolving.

and the sun came first for the earth is only 4.6 billion years old and the sun pulled it into its gravitation whereas the moon was simply a large asteroid pulled into the earths orbit

wow shiki, you're not my friend anymore :(. You are either ingnorant or just stupid, hopefully just joking about all that evo crap. anyone wanna know a rock solid reason that evolution is a mondo pile of dog-crap? Just pm me.

And you're a jerk for mocking someones opinion. Please refrain from that next time.

P.S. Let's hear your "solid" reason. -_-
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

anbumiko

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2007, 05:24:12 PM »

egg XD and the sun was created first then the moon because of the universe

Beirgo

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2007, 06:27:36 PM »

sorry if I sounded like that much of a jerk, I had really bad day yesterday. I gotta find the information I had on my home computer. (I'm in school at the moment.)

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2007, 09:22:31 PM »

sorry if I sounded like that much of a jerk, I had really bad day yesterday. I gotta find the information I had on my home computer. (I'm in school at the moment.)

That absolutely does NOT mean you have ANY right to be hostile to somebody else.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Abysss

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2007, 09:37:24 PM »

But Lebis don't you do tat every once in a while :?: :roll:

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2007, 09:46:13 PM »

But Lebis don't you do tat every once in a while :?: :roll:

Does that make me right? No. Did I say it made me right? No. Do I want it to make me right? NO!

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2007, 02:29:21 AM »

wait... i was your friend? O.o i didnt know that.... and thats simply my opinion based on facts that i have read....

RAIKIRI

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2007, 02:44:23 AM »

Actually... according to a video we saw in science

( i may or may not be reapeating what Lebis and pyro said)

According to scientists, comets repedetly pelted the earth etc.

One day a HUGE comet crashed into the earth and sorta buried itself inside. The chunk of the earth floated off and later became teh moon.

Im pretty sure the comet didnt fuse with the moon.

As for the chiken and egg, I believe the egg came first as a reptile egg. possibly t he archeapthrox or however you spell his name ( the repltile bird dinosaur creature) laid an egg and some extreme conditions helped deform the egg creating a misshapened reptile bird which inheirited some of the archeapthrox's  flyijg ability and beak. Over time the "chicken" probably evolved to meet its habitat and became what we came to know as chicken after being caught by farmers and domesticated

I personally have read nothing on the egg and chiken thing, above is my theroy i developed moments ago ^^

Elite Ryan

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2007, 05:11:15 AM »

Egg >> Moon
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 20 queries.