Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Jutsu Creating Sysytem  (Read 7964 times)

NaraLong

Re: Jutsu Creating Sysytem
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2007, 12:04:44 AM »

mmm?
100k and 100 gems and 100 turns and 100 chakra to master...
For 10 turns, I think that's fair...
For me, that's 5-7 game days down the drain just for the turns :P

Arpax

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2007, 12:16:26 AM »

Its not bad, i would lke a custom justsu through this way.It would be fun, but i would have to collect the gems.. i usually spend all of my colletion on random things.

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2007, 01:29:20 AM »

*hates himself for saying this* This thing seems like a kind of thing that would come with the missiong headquarters, like all of the other custom stuff.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

NaraLong

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2007, 06:00:20 AM »

No mission headquarters.
Those rich people with tons of money don't need more ways to buy into this game (my opinion.)

Albedo

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2007, 08:54:54 AM »

No mission headquarters.
Those rich people with tons of money don't need more ways to buy into this game (my opinion.)
Agreed...

Mihamaru

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2007, 06:01:24 PM »

I only said that because all of the other custom stuff is there.

protofusion

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2007, 06:29:20 PM »

you should just make a shop in the village you are born into

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2007, 09:42:41 PM »

i think this is a bad idea in general because people who have alot of gems and gold will be able to make themselves unstobbale and even with limits on it it will make them very strong. As for the chakra part people who stay at lvl 15 forever and just keep increasing their chakra will be able to use these as many times as they want

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2007, 01:22:21 AM »

i think this is a bad idea in general because people who have alot of gems and gold will be able to make themselves unstobbale and even with limits on it it will make them very strong. As for the chakra part people who stay at lvl 15 forever and just keep increasing their chakra will be able to use these as many times as they want

1. You're already unstoppable with some of the current Jutsus o.O This is mostly for fun and another thing to use gems on instead of HP and mounts. Anyway, you won't be able to make yourself a "god" character with this untill you hit around the 100 DK mark, and even then it wouldn't be that easy... And at whch point you would already be a "god" character because of Kyuubi and those "some" jutsus -_-

2. Let them stay at 15, they'll be missing out on the other upgrades they could be getting at a higher level ^.^ And (saying Neji does alow that pvp part >> << >>) You need need the high DKs in order to get it... Not to mention the 1k gems alone...

3. I don't like people with alot of money because they could buy themselves a kyuubi to level themselves at Genin =( The way I see it, if you have the gems and are willing to spend the hundreds it would take to make yourself "Unstoppable" for a few fights a day then sure, why not? You'll have to spend another couple hundred to find the perfect combo of moves but it shouldn't be that easy because of all the choices.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 07:57:57 PM by Xaos »

NaraLong

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2007, 06:56:23 AM »

I agree with Xaos.
Think-even using Suiton ninjutsu, you can do pretty serious damage with the level 15 jutsu.
You might as well give them more :P

SakuraGR

« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2007, 08:19:28 AM »

PvP
( ) Activates your effect once at the beginning of a fight when you are attacked in dwelling but deals/heals only ¼ the damage. (1,000,000:1,000 Gems) Requires 75 DKs

( ) Allows activation of your effect ONCE during a fight when you attack another player but deals/heals only ¼ the damage. (1,000,000:1,000 Gems) Requires 75 DKs

Like it? Hate it? Feedback appreciated.

It seems good, but pricey. I mean, 1000 gems? I'm a Hokage and I never had over 150.  :shock:

Oh well, I'm sure you know what you guys are doing, but I've noticed something strange up there. When you are attacked, if your jutsu activates at the beginning of a fight and it's a healing jutsu, it will be wasted. Perhaps healing jutsu's can be modded to be 'triggered' when HPs go down to >=50% when you are attacked?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 08:19:52 AM by SakuraGR »

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2007, 07:56:06 PM »

That sounds good.

The things I said at the beginning are mostly a blueprint though.

And 1000 gems for PvP bonus are good. ^.^ That's something that not everyone should have anyway.

protofusion

« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2007, 12:30:00 AM »

well lets see you lose your life savings and you gain a powerful new jutsu seems pretty equal to me btw do you get to name your jutsu?

Mihamaru

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2007, 12:32:09 AM »

well lets see you lose your life savings and you gain a powerful new jutsu seems pretty equal to me btw do you get to name your jutsu?
We better.

Arpax

« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2007, 03:24:11 AM »

We better.
That would be cool if we had that freedom,it actually would be ironic if we didn't,
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 19 queries.