Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Mount increasing event  (Read 1071 times)

Arpax

Mount increasing event
« on: February 24, 2007, 04:46:19 PM »

I was thinking, there should be an event to raise your mounts rounds,  attack/defense increase it gives you, or the travels it gives you. I think it should be a rare event in which you would have to pay a fee of say gems, to increase or unfortunately decrease you mounts increases of help. I searched this request in the search bar, so I’m guessing no one has thought of yet or thought of it; without it getting considered.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 04:49:56 PM by Arpax »

LeafToad

Re: Mount increasing event
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2007, 04:10:32 AM »

Sadly, I doubt Neji would implement this idea.

At least you can feed your mount and restore it's attack rounds.

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2007, 04:48:15 AM »

getting your mount for another X rounds is good enough... making it stronger would be a bad idea because if you get a weak mount and buff it up and then get a strong mount then you loose the buffed up stats

Arpax

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2007, 06:29:54 AM »

getting your mount for another X rounds is good enough... making it stronger would be a bad idea because if you get a weak mount and buff it up and then get a strong mount then you loose the buffed up stats
Sorry I didn’t understand the last statement, but then again, why wouldn’t you want a stronger mount. Think if you had like shukaku, or pakkun and raised their rounds, they would help a lot more. I’m just saying I think, it would be cool to be able to raise your mounts stats, especially at low levels. I mean all the regular rules will still apply, like the rank and mount level rules.

NaraLong

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2007, 06:53:56 AM »

I'd say no.
Neji would probably say no.
What do we lose? nothing. What do we gain? more mount turns.
Neji never gives something for nothing ^^ (alright, once in a blue moon he does).

I also just think you might as well feed it...

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2007, 11:57:16 AM »

yet, my major concern is: players get stronger, too strong, then I need to make the forest fights harder, which would result, for those people who do not buff themselves up to the top, mostly impossible fights.

How many times does this needs to be repeated?

Arpax

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2007, 04:56:05 PM »

I'd say no.
Neji would probably say no.
What do we lose? nothing. What do we gain? more mount turns.
Neji never gives something for nothing ^^ (alright, once in a blue moon he does).

I also just think you might as well feed it...
I had no idea, this was proposed already, it just was a thought, i had, and it could be random.Im just saying it would be a way to raise your mounts abilities.Definitly if you picked a mount to stay with for you gaming career, like  higher ranked mount.

Samantha

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2007, 05:51:07 PM »

I agree with Leaf, Fujjin and Gyuru, players increase their strength and power not mounts.  Also there are a couple of events already in the system where your mount can be recharged.   Lets not forget that the mounts won't be around forever with the new system, so this is all a mute point.

Arpax

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2007, 09:16:30 PM »

I agree with Leaf, Fujjin and Gyuru, players increase their strength and power not mounts.  Also there are a couple of events already in the system where your mount can be recharged.   Lets not forget that the mounts won't be around forever with the new system, so this is all a mute point.
New system?? I know about the mount recharging things already.I guess its a useless idea; if everyone thinks so,I will lock it.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 09:21:49 PM by Arpax »

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 21 queries.