Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: I know this is fake but...  (Read 5047 times)

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
Re: I know this is fake but...
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2007, 04:26:59 AM »

Well that is a Custom made pic, You never see Sakumo's face.that is probably what he is going to look like. If Tobi turns out to be Obito that is when he will remove his mask, or is de dies like some one already said.

Im not sure if this is correct but didnt Obito die infront of kakashi during that mission where Kakashi saved obito but lost his eye then obito was crushed by a boulder so he gave kakashi his sharingan eye while was transplanted by Rin?

Abysss

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2007, 04:34:22 AM »

Yes, but only have of is body was destroyed by a rock, the other survived, and people HAVE been brought back to live in Naruto. Also notice that Tobi has a mask where is left Eye should be and where kakashi's sharingan is.

RAIKIRI

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2007, 01:34:49 AM »

Yes my thoughts exactly. I think obito survived with brain damage >..>

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2007, 01:36:14 AM »

Yes my thoughts exactly. I think obito survived with brain damage >..>

more like memory loss.... if he had severe brain damage then he wouldnt be able to move at all

IAmTheSpoon

« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2007, 01:10:27 PM »

He looks a bit gay... my 2 cents lol

Arkatsson

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2007, 12:49:44 AM »

Kakashi will take it off. Towards the end of the series every Akatsuki member will ambush Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi while on a mission made to lure them.  Kakashi knows he must finish this fight. He uses most of his chakra. The Akatsuki lie unconsious then the leader comes. A fight erupts against the leader and Kakashi, Sakura, and Naruto. Kakashi being weakened by the last makes a misstep. The leader then zooms past Kakashi and is about to drive a kunai into Naruto's (the demon was taken away) skull and with a flick of his wrist could kill Sakura after that Kakashi appears infront of Naruto taking the blow. Kakashi then says, "I got you now." Two Kakashi shadow clones come out of the trees and hold the leader down. Kakashi knowing that using his last bit of chakra will leave him empty and as a result of having no chakra dying. Kakashi uses rakiri on the leader destroying him. Then grief and sorrow (or sorrow and sadness or Hokage's funeral; what ever treats your tea) plays. Kakashi pushes the dead leader away revealing a deep wound. Sakura catches him as he falls. Kakashi then says, "my mask... I know it has been a question that you guys have had since meeting me. Take my mask off I'm going to die of this deep wound in me or of having no chakra left." Before Sakura could scream no Kakashi closed his eyes. Sakura put him on the ground and took off his mask. There was the best looking lips in the world. Sakura then kisses Kakashi on the lips gives his body to Naruto and they go back to Konoha to get this shinobi buried before any other villans come (sound nin patrol) and to treat their very bad wounds. At the end of the manga chapter it will have a dedication to some friend of Kishimoto's. 

Mioku

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2007, 01:40:18 AM »

Kakashi will take it off. Towards the end of the series every Akatsuki member will ambush Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi while on a mission made to lure them.  Kakashi knows he must finish this fight. He uses most of his chakra. The Akatsuki lie unconsious then the leader comes. A fight erupts against the leader and Kakashi, Sakura, and Naruto. Kakashi being weakened by the last makes a misstep. The leader then zooms past Kakashi and is about to drive a kunai into Naruto's (the demon was taken away) skull and with a flick of his wrist could kill Sakura after that Kakashi appears infront of Naruto taking the blow. Kakashi then says, "I got you now." Two Kakashi shadow clones come out of the trees and hold the leader down. Kakashi knowing that using his last bit of chakra will leave him empty and as a result of having no chakra dying. Kakashi uses rakiri on the leader destroying him. Then grief and sorrow (or sorrow and sadness or Hokage's funeral; what ever treats your tea) plays. Kakashi pushes the dead leader away revealing a deep wound. Sakura catches him as he falls. Kakashi then says, "my mask... I know it has been a question that you guys have had since meeting me. Take my mask off I'm going to die of this deep wound in me or of having no chakra left." Before Sakura could scream no Kakashi closed his eyes. Sakura put him on the ground and took off his mask. There was the best looking lips in the world. Sakura then kisses Kakashi on the lips gives his body to Naruto and they go back to Konoha to get this shinobi buried before any other villans come (sound nin patrol) and to treat their very bad wounds. At the end of the manga chapter it will have a dedication to some friend of Kishimoto's. 
thats...very thought out

Arkatsson

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2007, 01:42:48 AM »

Really? I have a mind for fanfics. Next ShukakuxKyuubi.

lol j/k
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 02:13:00 AM by Arkatsson »

ryushi

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2007, 02:15:51 AM »

I think what makes a series really great in a way is when one or more of the main characters you grow on is killed off. You have sympathy or something and want to cotinue on reading, I like dramatic deaths.

Spoilers

Masashi killed off someone already but I'd like to see kakashi die in a dramatic way.

end Spoilers

I think one of the reasons ffvii was so unique was because they used this technique.

RAIKIRI

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2007, 12:53:34 AM »

A bit... extreme dont you think... kakashi cant possibly kill all the akatski members ( even though hes really strong)

Second, naruto isn't as weak as you think, if he develops flash shuupuuden... well lets just say the kunai would never reach him.

Thirdly i dont think kakashi would kill the leader...

maybe  naruto? Just think kishmoto would make the leader and members more dramatic.

Arkatsson

« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2007, 01:31:43 AM »

This is towards the end of the series where Kakashi becomes the 6th Hokage.

RAIKIRI

« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2007, 01:41:18 AM »

aha, now thats what i believe too...

except in my mind, its 7th.

Ryuu

« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2007, 03:43:44 AM »

I like the episode where they spent the whole time trying to get his mask off ^^
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 03:53:28 AM by Ryuu »

Abysss

« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2007, 03:49:53 AM »

Kakashi can't become the hokage>.>, he didn't stand a change against rochimaru, you think he would protect the whole village if he isn't that strong? And he won't be getting any strnonger since he is pretty much done growing mentally and physically.

Arkatsson

« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2007, 12:56:12 PM »

Kakashi is done growing as in from a child but Kakashi is not old he is in his 30s or 20s. Plenty of time to learn new jutsus till Tsunade dies.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 20 queries.