Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: A New Country  (Read 5027 times)

Uchiha Sasuke

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • "Let this thunder, herald your end."'
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: A New Country
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2007, 04:34:07 PM »

The idea of having the earth country is somewhat Naruto important (wasn't that where Kakashi's Gaiden happened) but maybe there should be a place called Ball of the past. You can then go there pay a 500 gold fee and watch Naruto episodes that have been uploaded onto Shinobi Legends. I know its a lot of work but thats all I can think of.

I assume that would slow the server by quite an amount. If you are looking for episodes, why not just go onto youtube? It's free, and they're uploaded every week when a new release is out....so it seems rather pointless.

Mithras

• Beatus ille, qui procul negotiis
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2007, 04:41:17 PM »

Yes I mean you can get the episods whereever you want and even now shortly after a new day started the server is very slow

Arpax

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2007, 08:50:23 PM »

Yes I mean you can get the episods whereever you want and even now shortly after a new day started the server is very slow

yes, youtube, and you can download from different online webpages.I use naruto-central myself, but there are alot of places to get anime and manga without having it slow the server.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 08:50:48 PM by Arpax »

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2007, 09:15:15 PM »

I don't see what Youtube has to do with the creation of a new village. Back on topic, please, or this'll be locked up. =)
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

RAIKIRI

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2007, 12:03:54 AM »

The upload episodes thing is a no no. Like everyone else says, too much stress on the sever and work.

We dont really need this for game play, stone village needs to have something special. Or we will have to make stone nin... which we dont really need at this point

btw:
It seems the dating thing for the posts are messed up, the posts on page one of this topic says Today and Baluski's post says mar. 2.

Its not possible, right?

princessninja

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2007, 01:08:17 AM »

if neji is doing something obviusly he dosen't have to make a new country.
We don't want to slower the server, but i thought it was a good idea, everything else buildings, shops and other things can be design after.

protofusion

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2007, 01:15:53 AM »

this idea is a no go

The upload episodes thing is a no no. Like everyone else says, too much stress on the sever and work.

We dont really need this for game play, stone village needs to have something special. Or we will have to make stone nin... which we dont really need at this point

btw:
It seems the dating thing for the posts are messed up, the posts on page one of this topic says Today and Baluski's post says mar. 2.

Its not possible, right?

thats because the clock is set to a different time so its march 3rd here

Arkatsson

« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2007, 11:32:07 PM »

Put a link to the episode. There are lots of people who make fake vids.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 5.039 seconds with 16 queries.