Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Which (main) Naruto character do you think can get killed off?  (Read 6357 times)

ryushi

Re: Which (main) Naruto character do you think can get killed off?
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2007, 03:01:59 PM »

Obviously if Shikamaru died no one and I mean NO ONE would care. I mean, who's cares about a lazy, good for nothing guy like him?

What are you talking about, if anything lately Shikamaru has played a huge role. For Christ sake he took down and Akatsuki member with a flick of a cigarette.
Someone like Kankuro I could see dieing, he's not nearly as cool as Sasori.

Yeah he killed that guy, but if he was dead then somebody else would do it just as easily if not easier. Face it, Shikamaru ain't shit.

Yes shikamaru is. I doubt just anyone could easily take someone of his status out like that

Sanosoke

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2007, 09:03:53 PM »

Obviously if Shikamaru died no one and I mean NO ONE would care. I mean, who's cares about a lazy, good for nothing guy like him?

What are you talking about, if anything lately Shikamaru has played a huge role. For Christ sake he took down and Akatsuki member with a flick of a cigarette.
Someone like Kankuro I could see dieing, he's not nearly as cool as Sasori.

Yeah he killed that guy, but if he was dead then somebody else would do it just as easily if not easier. Face it, Shikamaru ain't shit.

Yes shikamaru is. I doubt just anyone could easily take someone of his status out like that

What's with the quoting? O_o

Elite Ryan

« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2007, 10:02:05 PM »

Rock Lee... I don't think it would matter much.

RAIKIRI

« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2007, 01:14:45 AM »

kureaa would siagree . read his post

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2007, 03:24:55 AM »

>.>; Rock Lee actually would play an important part in the story... He's saved people several times and he makes everything funnier XD

Sanosoke

« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2007, 07:40:19 AM »

Someone should kill off Konohamaru... main character or not... >.< annoying little...

*ahem*

Rock Lee is a great character... Sai... I can see him dying and nobody caring... (at least not me :P)... I think if any other main character should bite the dust it should be another team leader... like Kurenai... since the younger generation is taking over and becoming stronger... I kinda see that happening...

NOTHING SHOULD HAPPEN TO KAKASHI... EVER... HE SHOULD OUTLIVE NARUTO, EVEN...

Satehi

« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2007, 02:52:45 PM »

Someone should kill off Konohamaru... main character or not... >.< annoying little...

*ahem*

Rock Lee is a great character... Sai... I can see him dying and nobody caring... (at least not me :P)... I think if any other main character should bite the dust it should be another team leader... like Kurenai... since the younger generation is taking over and becoming stronger... I kinda see that happening...

Actually, there is a rumor/theory going on the suigetsu is sai's bond brother ( not blood brother, its more like the Naruto-Sasuke relationship) and also, I would be sad because if this theory is true, then we will get alot of plot twists

Isn't it ironic that Naruto is getting chakra from a demon and thus, might have a lifespan of 999999999999999999999999999 millions years?

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2007, 05:39:14 PM »

*ahem*

Actually, there is a rumor/theory going on the suigetsu is sai's bond brother ( not blood brother, its more like the Naruto-Sasuke relationship) and also, I would be sad because if this theory is true, then we will get alot of plot twists

Isn't it ironic that Naruto is getting chakra from a demon and thus, might have a lifespan of 999999999999999999999999999 millions years?

while naruto MAY live forever because of the kyuubi's chakra it weakens him greatly, if he releases too much of the chakra the stress on his body could leave him destroyed to such an extent that not even the kyuubi could heal him completely

Sanosoke

Yeah... I mean, the chakra is so powerful, it damages it's own container when it's released in small amounts... as high as Naruto is going lately, I don't see him surviving long... >.<

and where the crap is this rumor coming from... we've seen MIZUgetsu (I like it better, sue me) in two manga chapters... one he's being released, and the other reveals that he studied under Zabuza... there is nothing that I saw or remember that would suggest such a thing...

opop

« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2007, 02:00:25 AM »

All can die at thehands of the earth

Sanosoke

« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2007, 06:06:14 AM »

What are you, a class B spammer now or something?

opop

« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2007, 03:37:55 PM »

Only for 7 more days then school starts then I become sane. I think Ino will die soon so can hinata and asumas kid

RAIKIRI

« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2007, 01:10:34 AM »

IF kakashi dies i would be... ^&*^%&^%&%Kakashi better become the hokage... and naruto dies... and he lives to be a 500 year old man >.>

Sanosoke

« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2007, 03:47:28 AM »

Only for 7 more days then school starts then I become sane. I think Ino will die soon so can hinata and asumas kid

I don't think that the baby will die yet...>.<

School should never let out for people like you... >.< a padded desk is what you need

RAIKIRI

« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2007, 02:31:46 AM »

Now i realize taht school is a good energy consumer...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 19 queries.