Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: An Epic Battle  (Read 5347 times)

Arkatsson

An Epic Battle
« on: March 06, 2007, 01:30:33 AM »

From the creator of the Village under attack thread comes a new one that will make you shake in your boots. I also know that Neji is making cool new things like Kekki Genkai this is just a suggestion that Neji can do once his planner gets freed of other important stuff.

Start of event (this event can only happen once per every dk)

You get a kunai thrown at you! You 50% chance dodge it 50% chance get hit (lose 10% of hp)

A. Continue

(A) out comes then a person ready to do combat! You...

A. Get ready to fight

B. run

(A) fight starts

(B1) you run and lose them but you get lost in the process! Lose 30% of forest fights (20% chance)
(B2) They were faster and they beat you up leaving you with 1 hp, robbed all the gold and 1/2 of your gems (5% chance)
(B3) You were able to run without anything eventful happening (80% chance)

The opponents for the fight I have with their special/chakra attacks (a special idea I got from another thread) they shall be listed at the end of the thread.

Please note that all enemies have the same hp, attack, and defense as you.

If you win... You get 16% xp and 3 gems also there is a 20% chance you gain 5 perm hp (but lose 95% of current hp) I'll write the message.* I'll also do a one that increases your chakra. (+1 chakra and restored 50% of hp but you have to fight 90% chance) ** this is the message at the end of the event:

With a hit to a vital spot the enemy falls to the ground. You take the few gems that it has and walk away leaving it to lie there in agony.

If you get defeated.... The enemy gets you to the ground barely alive it looks at you and smiles. It takes a kunai and kills you then it robs you.

*You hit the person in the vital spot. It then crumples to the ground. You take the few gems that the person has. As you turn a kunai hits you in the back. You turn and see your foe smiling. With one swift hit to the head you knock him/her out. You take out the kunai. The pain you endured was great and your bleeding but you feel like you can endure more.

** You hit the person in the arm. He/she slowly falls to the ground from all the pain. As you turn around you feel like your energy is getting sapped. You turn back around and see the enemy stand back up.

Healed Enemy:
1/4 of your max hp
1/2 of attack and defense

If you win... You give a deadly blow to the chest. Your foe drops on the ground. All the energy sapped from you returns to you and you feel like you have stole some chakra and some health!

If you die... you feel a kunai drived through your skull and you die. Your body is then searched.
YOU DIE lose all gold on hand, 9% xp and 5 gems.

You die lose 15% xp and 1/2 of your gems and all gold on hand.

OPPONENTS FOR  DK RANK (includes blue rank as a seperate foe)

Acadamy student- Konohamaru power is tricks you lose .5 attack during fight weapon is basic ninjutsu

Genin-  Choji power is akichimi pills Choji loses 10% of his hp each turn for 10 turns but in return he gets +20 attack
weapon is meatball tank
blue genin-Ino power is mind transfer for 2 rounds you cannot do anything her weapon is genjutsu

Chuunin-Kiba power is double headed wolf which gives +100% on attacks for 20 turns his weapon is akamaru

Chuunin blue- Sakura power is heal which she can use randomly at any time healing 20% of her max hp her weapon is love for sasuke

Jounin- Hinata power is way of the shinobi which gives her +10 to attack and defense her weapon is gentle fist

blue jounin- Shino power is Chakra Bugs which drains 1 chakra point every 5 turns his weapon is bugs

Hunter Nin- Rock Lee power is 5 gates which gives +250% on his attacks his weapon is lotus

Hunter Nin blue- Neji power is jyuugan which takes 2 chakra away every 2 turns

Anbu- Kankurou power is puppet attacks which takes 5% from your hp every round his weapon is puppets

Anbu blue- Temari power is three moons which takes 15% of your hp each turn her weapon is fan

Anbu Captain- Gaara power is sand coffin which takes 50% of your hp each round for 3 rounds. weapon is sand

Anbu Captain blue- 12 year old Sasuke power is curse seal 2 (lasts 5 rounds) which gives him +10 attack and defense and his other power is chidori (used randomly only 2 times) which takes 60% of your health out when used. weapon is sharigan

Sannin- 12 year old Naruto power is Kyuubi which gives +15 to attack and defense the entire battle his other power is Rasengan (used randomly only 2 times) which takes 55% of your health and leaves you unable to attack for 2 rounds weapon is shadow clones

Blue Sannin- same as Sannin

Kage- Tsunade power Creaton Rebirth (used only once when Tsunade drops below 15% health) Tsunade's hp goes back to full her weapon is fists
blue kage-same as Kage

Hokage- time skip Sasuke power is curse seal level 2+sharigan (lasts 20 rounds) which gives him +20 attack and defense with the sharigan his attacks do better by 20% of the damage and his other power is Time skip chidori (used 2 times randomly) which takes 80% of your health out and takes -10 from your defense for 10 turns. weapon is sword
Hokage blue- same

Grand Hokage- time skip Naruto power is Kyuubi, Shadow Clones, and Grown the Kyuubi gives him +30 to attack and defense the shadow clones give him +5 to attack and defense and the grown thing allows Naruto to use Rasengan 4 times. This stuff lasts 25 rounds. The other power is Rasengan (used only 2 times randomly unless its during Grown time then he can use 2 more) the Rasengan does 90% of your hp and lowers your defense by -15.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 01:46:32 AM by Arkatsson »

RAIKIRI

Re: An Epic Battle
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 02:09:10 AM »

this'll take a long time to code

the only mistake i found was "jyuugan'

and the sevre gem lossage,

LeafToad

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 04:15:22 AM »

I believe this would take a long time to code... I don't think it's necessary because of the fact that you fight the GOOD characters from Naruto.

AlexDB

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 04:07:32 PM »

i think it's a very nice idea!  8)

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 05:11:17 PM »

Not that long to code, it is pretty simple... one option, a fight and then one buff... =)

yet:

I don't like getting 10% exp in such an event.. out of one fight =)

epic battle... well... =) I am revising the battle system and a change will come, soon. *then* we can have epic battles with multiple opponents *muhaha* against you.

Never judge a cow by its udder.

AlexDB

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2007, 05:26:11 AM »

what??  :shock:

Arkatsson

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2007, 01:00:31 PM »

Not that long to code, it is pretty simple... one option, a fight and then one buff... =)

yet:

I don't like getting 10% exp in such an event.. out of one fight =)

epic battle... well... =) I am revising the battle system and a change will come, soon. *then* we can have epic battles with multiple opponents *muhaha* against you.

Yay! Thanks Uncle Neji!  :roll:

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2007, 06:34:08 PM »

:twisted: you won't say that when you fight against 3 enemies....  :twisted:

kboogi

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2007, 06:46:15 PM »

I will not be fighting against 3 enemies. I will just relax in the cool of the shade in the battle arena, you evil booger.
 :P
Pope'en ain't easy...

Respect the moderators!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2007, 08:15:40 PM »

:evil:

Satehi

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2007, 08:38:32 PM »

Do we fight them all at once or one at a time? If you are going to make us fight all of them with there seperate Hp's then   :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I'm starting to love playing this game

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2007, 09:00:12 PM »

:twisted: all at the same time... where else would be the fun?

and... I have to do something with battle-arena-hiding-folks...

well, I'll adapt the arena then...

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2007, 09:14:13 PM »

You should know that Boogi-Woogi would never sit in the battle arena, that would obliterate his chances at getting the only thing that's on his mind...er, back, of late.

When do you plan on adding in the feature to the game anyway? From what I can tell, the battle system seems to work rather well.
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Satehi

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2007, 09:56:05 PM »

It would proboably be 4 months before I think neji might finally update and put this in. lets enjoy the time we have before hell comes.  :) ;)

Besides,I'll like this idea of all at the same time. Imagine this bunch of A.S's beat some god like player, like the very high ups. I'm to lazy to type all of them. you should know who they are

NaraLong

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2007, 12:03:07 AM »

heh heh heh 3/4 gems heh heh heh HELL NO!

+10 or +15 attack AND defense from you? that's like saying "go fight a guy 20 dks or 30 dks above you..."

except you can use jutsus...

Hokage- time skip Sasuke power is curse seal level 2+sharigan (lasts 20 rounds) which gives him +20 attack and defense with the sharigan his attacks do better by 20% of the damage and his other power is Time skip chidori (used 2 times randomly) which takes 80% of your health out and takes -10 from your defense for 10 turns. weapon is sword

hold on...that means that he has 40 total attack and defense points, and he does 120% damage...meaning he has total 48 points on you (120%*40=48)...and 80% of your health AND -10 defense with chidori LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wow...this event is...just...wow...)

and grand hokage is just even more lol...(what about master hokage?)

how is it that if you lose, you lose 75% of all your gems, 15% of your xp and 100% of your gold, yet if you win, you gain 2 gems and 10% hp.

in order for that to be fair (for just the gems), you would have to have only 3 gems...or so...imagine people who have like 300 gems, losing 225 gems to this event. meh. unfair.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 19 queries.