Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: 2030  (Read 5093 times)

sushigewd2.0

Re: 2030
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2007, 10:23:48 PM »

There is no 100% proof either way on global warming

ryushi

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2007, 10:49:08 PM »

I feel sorry for the birds, they used to fly in flocks only once a year at my house but now they come and go every week  :-?

But anyways, topic!

asdfjkl

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2007, 11:35:52 PM »

the glaciers are melting 0.0;;;; isn't that proof enough that there is global warming? Also, by 2030 i'll be exactly 40, i'll probably be going through my midlife crisis :P

ryushi

« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2007, 12:42:16 AM »

the glaciers are melting 0.0;;;; isn't that proof enough that there is global warming? Also, by 2030 i'll be exactly 40, i'll probably be going through my midlife crisis :P
No thats proof of global warming. But in 2030 I'll be 36, that'll suck because I'll be old and I'm afraid my coolness and inteligent mind will be gone by then. Although by that time old people (no offense to anyone 30+ :P) might be cool, they are in ghost in the shell >.< .

Arkatsson

« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2007, 01:18:15 AM »

Mmmm glaciers melting and ozone layer not doing the best it can wow there must not be global warming! *end sarcasm*

deadkat

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2007, 01:30:34 AM »

Gas prices in the U.S. will go over $35.

ryushi

« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2007, 01:51:08 AM »

I read that our source of gasoline will be depleted by then. They've already (well a long time ago) started work on oxygen and nitrogen powered vehicles. The cause of global warming has to be penguins with hair dryers.......

LeafToad

« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2007, 02:27:57 AM »

I read that our source of gasoline will be depleted by then. They've already (well a long time ago) started work on oxygen and nitrogen powered vehicles.

Don't count out corn(ethanol). . .

asdfjkl

« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2007, 02:40:28 AM »

Mmmm glaciers melting and ozone layer not doing the best it can wow there must not be global warming! *end sarcasm*

:shock: Ok............so if it's not global warming than what is it? Global warming is when the ozone layer is being depleted making hot weather occur which results in ice glaciers melting. Ice glaciers melt and the sea rises which is bad for us. Thats my understanding of what global warming is but everytime i give my definintion baluski always proves me wrong with his logic and real definitions.  :P

Satehi

« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2007, 02:59:20 AM »

:shock: Ok............so if it's not global warming than what is it? Global warming is when the ozone layer is being depleted making hot weather occur which results in ice glaciers melting. Ice glaciers melt and the sea rises which is bad for us. Thats my understanding of what global warming is but everytime i give my definintion baluski always proves me wrong with his logic and real definitions.  :P

I don't really think the ozone is breaking down, rather, the carbon dioxide (C2O if I'm not mistaken ) in the air is reflecting more heat back to us. The ozone is working as is should I think.we just have too much heat and light rays that won't stop bothering us

LeafToad

« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2007, 03:08:03 AM »

I don't really think the ozone is breaking down, rather, the carbon dioxide (C2O if I'm not mistaken ) in the air is reflecting more heat back to us. The ozone is working as is should I think.we just have too much heat and light rays that won't stop bothering us

They have proof that there is a hole in the ozone layer. And the CO2 doesn't reflect the heat from the sun, it traps it in the atmosphere, which then heats the earth.

And without an ozone layer, we won't be protected from ultraviolet rays from the sun, which cause skin cancer.

ryushi

« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2007, 07:05:00 AM »

They have proof that there is a hole in the ozone layer. And the CO2 doesn't reflect the heat from the sun, it traps it in the atmosphere, which then heats the earth.

And without an ozone layer, we won't be protected from ultraviolet rays from the sun, which cause skin cancer.

Theres a machine for space exploration that breaks CO2 down.
CO2----> C+O2 (simple eh?)
So could that do something. And if the Earth really floods couldn't we just build a city on the water?

anbumiko

« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2007, 03:58:54 PM »

i will be 40 years old by the time this will happen xD but im sure we would be able to stop asteroids from hitting the earth but the most important one problem we might have to think about is the mass insize of the earth and or the size of the sun cuz once the sun reaches the "giant Red star" stage we probably might be screwed

LeafToad

« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2007, 09:41:51 PM »

CO2----> C+O2 (simple eh?)
So could that do something. And if the Earth really floods couldn't we just build a city on the water?

No one says it like C+O2 and to break it down like that was really pointless.

The number next to the element or compund is how many molecules there are of that element or compound, you don't have to add an addition sign. ;)

...and if the entire world was flooded, we would have no source of food except fish. Which would be bad because we would have no agriculture or any other type of meat unless we go to the bottom of the sea and fish for it.

Satehi

« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2007, 09:57:06 PM »

i will be 40 years old by the time this will happen xD but im sure we would be able to stop asteroids from hitting the earth but the most important one problem we might have to think about is the mass insize of the earth and or the size of the sun cuz once the sun reaches the "giant Red star" stage we probably might be screwed

Sorry man, but we are still way too far away. The sun is only in stage 1.2 we still have a few billion years left before the sun comes right up to our faces and strip us of our atmosphere and water (H2O= Hydrogen  and 2 Oxygen.) which means we would lose 2 very important things. I don't even want to get to the white dwarf stage or supernova stage or black hole stage.You can however hope that the sun will blow up ;)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 09:59:27 PM by Satehi »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 20 queries.