Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: 2030  (Read 5229 times)

asdfjkl

Re: 2030
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2007, 10:04:41 PM »

so many smart people here. I only understand since i'm taking IB chemistry :P And

Satehi

« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2007, 11:13:24 PM »

IB chemistry? lucky, I'm still in elementry school. I still have a few years to go till I can get chemistry I think.

On topic :

Baluski will make the penguins almost at extinction. I will have children proboably.

ryushi

« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2007, 02:17:14 AM »

CO2----> C+O2 (simple eh?)
So could that do something. And if the Earth really floods couldn't we just build a city on the water?

No one says it like C+O2 and to break it down like that was really pointless.

The number next to the element or compund is how many molecules there are of that element or compound, you don't have to add an addition sign. ;)

...and if the entire world was flooded, we would have no source of food except fish. Which would be bad because we would have no agriculture or any other type of meat unless we go to the bottom of the sea and fish for it.

I meant it gives them carbon to use for plants and stuff and oxygen to breathe. and I made it O2 for the people like satehi that are young and ignorant (no offense ^^)

IB chemistry? lucky, I'm still in elementry school. I still have a few years to go till I can get chemistry I think.

On topic :

Baluski will make the penguins almost at extinction. I will have children proboably.

You don't have to be smart, even though I am XD, iit's just this is all we've learned about for a month in my 7th grade science class.

Satehi

« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2007, 02:53:10 AM »

So could that do something. And if the Earth really floods couldn't we just build a city on the water?

The number next to the element or compund is how many molecules there are of that element or compound, you don't have to add an addition sign. ;)

...and if the entire world was flooded, we would have no source of food except fish. Which would be bad because we would have no agriculture or any other type of meat unless we go to the bottom of the sea and fish for it.

I meant it gives them carbon to use for plants and stuff and oxygen to breathe. and I made it O2 for the people like satehi that are young and ignorant (no offense ^^)

On topic :

You don't have to be smart, even though I am XD, iit's just this is all we've learned about for a month in my 7th grade science class.

Lol, my sister is in grade eight and I can still outsmart her in the subject of basic elements

O2 is the name of the boss for Kirby 64. Ironic isn't it. Not like I play Kirby 64. Nope, I read the FAQs and watch other people play it on youtube =)

I wonder why they named it the periodic table of elements

Edit: I know figured out why. because that is the order that they were created in!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 03:03:07 AM by Satehi »

ryushi

« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2007, 05:44:03 AM »

On topic :

Lol, my sister is in grade eight and I can still outsmart her in the subject of basic elements

O2 is the name of the boss for Kirby 64. Ironic isn't it. Not like I play Kirby 64. Nope, I read the FAQs and watch other people play it on youtube =)

I wonder why they named it the periodic table of elements

Edit: I know figured out why. because that is the order that they were created in!

Elements were never created in any order, they were discovered.I can find a new element (what're the odds?) and call it clayunium but I can't make a new element.

Satehi

« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2007, 12:58:56 PM »

Actually, in the big bang the elements were created from hydrogen. The big bang used nuclear fusion and made 2 hydrogens crash into each other andmake helium and so on. but if that isn't why, then why would they call it the periodic table of elements :?:

ryushi

« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2007, 09:55:48 PM »

Actually, in the big bang the elements were created from hydrogen. The big bang used nuclear fusion and made 2 hydrogens crash into each other andmake helium and so on. but if that isn't why, then why would they call it the periodic table of elements :?:
A! The big bang happened 6000 years ago (Unlikely but hey that's what the church says :P) we're talking about 23 years in the future.

Satehi

« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2007, 10:48:18 PM »

A! The big bang happened 6000 years ago (Unlikely but hey that's what the church says :P) we're talking about 23 years in the future.

Really, I thought it was 6000 billion years ago. That is older then earth. The earth is over 1 million years old and is around over 500 million
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 19 queries.