Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: How can I beat Orochamiro when he has double my health?  (Read 1906 times)

Rexy

How can I beat Orochamiro when he has double my health?
« on: March 17, 2007, 02:22:40 AM »

Thanks guys I beat him. I only lost 2 health!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 09:57:14 PM by Rexy »

RAIKIRI

Re: How can I beat Orochamiro when he has double my health?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 02:32:47 AM »

a mount would help, thers items and jutsus. Its possible Rexy, just keep trying

Arkatsson

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2007, 02:54:18 AM »

a mount would help, thers items and jutsus. Its possible Rexy, just keep trying

Possible? It is super easy. Just use your best jutsus.

Rexy

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2007, 03:33:08 AM »

Whats a jutsus and a mount?

protofusion

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2007, 04:45:56 AM »

a mount is a creature you can buy and a jutsu is the colored words written under the word taijutsu or genjutsu if you use the them you will increse your chances ten-fold

Rexy

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2007, 05:32:36 AM »

a mount is a creature you can buy and a jutsu is the colored words written under the word taijutsu or genjutsu if you use the them you will increse your chances ten-fold

So where can I buy this mount? and a jutsu are the coloured words under the word taijutsu and genjutsu? so do I choose it or is it there already and automatically uses it?

LeafToad

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2007, 06:52:24 AM »

So where can I buy this mount? and a jutsu are the coloured words under the word taijutsu and genjutsu? so do I choose it or is it there already and automatically uses it?

Mounts can be found in the stables in Wind or Konoha Gakure. Bertold's Bestiary(I realize I spelled it wrong, but it will be obvious once you are there) in Wind country and Merick's Stables in Konoha Gakure. Just in case you still don't know: simply, mounts attack your enemy. So it is great against Orochimaru.

Your Jutsu's(or specialties) should be under the "Chakra" menu on your left side menu during a forest fight or while facing the Orochimaru. Your chakra will always be there every new day until you use it up. You have to know what each specialty ability does and then use it against Orochimaru.

I also recommend using health boosts and things like that as for some people at the beginning I suppose it is very hard to face the Orochimaru. I also suggest you read the FAQS before going any further in the game.

Good luck!

Rexy

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2007, 07:31:44 AM »

Mounts can be found in the stables in Wind or Konoha Gakure. Bertold's Bestiary(I realize I spelled it wrong, but it will be obvious once you are there) in Wind country and Merick's Stables in Konoha Gakure. Just in case you still don't know: simply, mounts attack your enemy. So it is great against Orochimaru.

Your Jutsu's(or specialties) should be under the "Chakra" menu on your left side menu during a forest fight or while facing the Orochimaru. Your chakra will always be there every new day until you use it up. You have to know what each specialty ability does and then use it against Orochimaru.

I also recommend using health boosts and things like that as for some people at the beginning I suppose it is very hard to face the Orochimaru. I also suggest you read the FAQS before going any further in the game.

Good luck!

Well I am level 15 now. And I versed him once and lost lol.
So I will go out and buy a mount. and for the Jutsus I think I got not the fighting one the other one lol.
Yer and I read the FAQ thanks for the help.

I just got to wait another 1 hour and a half till I can go and try again.

asdfjkl

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2007, 11:15:38 PM »

did you win?

Satehi

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2007, 11:18:26 PM »

If he can't win even after wasting every bit of chakra he has and using his mount, I will scream! Seriously, oro is easy prey to your jutsu attacks. I beat him with taijutsu using 13 chakra divided into to different techniques. if you want a mount, take the one that costs the most,it's usually the best mount or you can experiment by yourself.

I editted it just know so rexy doesn't buy one of the super sucky mounts
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 03:00:51 PM by Satehi »

RAIKIRI

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2007, 04:40:26 AM »

If he can't win even after wasting every bit of chakra he has and using his mount, I will scream! Seriously, oro is easy prey to your jutsu attacks. I beat him with taijutsu using 13 chakra divided into to different techniques. if you want a mount, take the one that costs the most.It's obvious logic. or you can experiment by yourself

its not obvious logic >.>

Dont go leading Rexy dwon the wrong road Satehi, most of the time expensive mounts are good. Sometimes though less expensive mounts maay be better. You just have to find  out yourslef.

NaraLong

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2007, 02:48:07 AM »

yeah
even if two mounts cost the same, one could be better than the other...it's not always the most expensive

and also, by expensive, do you mean gem-wise or gold-wise? there are mounts that cost more gold but less gems than other mounts...

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 18 queries.