Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Since... *spoilers!*  (Read 2785 times)

LeafToad

Re: Since... *spoilers!*
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2007, 01:01:28 PM »

Are you talking about Japanese or American anime.  watch the subs but I haven't seen the dubs in a while (I'm not a dub basher I just don't watch it a lot). If I'm  right the sarutobi vs. Oro fight is going on so I won't spoil anything. And even if Oro does happen to lose he still wouldn't die per se. I would love to tell you the rest but since you don't read he manga or watch subs I won't say anything.......

Maybe you should label the title saying spoilers for non-Japanese/scanlation manga readers.

No, I am actually way past the Sarutobi vs Oro fight and into the Shipuudden(however it's spelt) episodes. And yes, the American version can also play a role for people who are only caught up to date with the Saturobi Vs Oro fight. And Oro's death hasn't even happened in the Japanese subs!

So durr, might spoil it for others who don't read the manga....
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 04:54:39 PM by LeafToad »

ryushi

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2007, 09:49:24 PM »

And Oro's death hasn't even happened in the Japanese subs!
[/quote]

Oro hasn't died at all! But anyways I'd like to see the boss changed since Oro is in a state that he might as well be dead. It's like when Elder Toguro was put in the death tree for eternity y Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho >.>)

LeafToad

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2007, 10:20:07 PM »

Ryushi, you are not getting my point at all... you keep backtracking with things totally irrelevant to what I'm saying.

A majority of the people watch the Japanese version of the Naruto series, and a majority of those read the manga. But there are still a small few that only have access to the American version(try watching Naruto episodes on dail-up). The manga is relatively close to the part of Oro's death. 

At that exact moment in the manga if we were to add a new boss, people would have no idea why Oro was taken out  unless they actually knew about the spoiler before it happened.

My entire point is: Let Oro's death become publicized and well-known before actually implementing a new boss.

RAIKIRI

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2007, 11:43:52 PM »

I agree with leaftoad, he argues a good point.

Everyone is on diffeerent parts of the naruto storyline, the Dub is only on episode 5 or 6 of shuupuden and english is on oroand sandaimie fight. The manga however is way ahead so making a new boss dosent make sense

NaraLong

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2007, 02:03:13 AM »

*do not read unless you are up to date with the MANGA or otherwise just don't care*

yeah, we should wait until at least the anime gets to that part before changing anything...
no, in the manga oro isn't exactly dead either. and there is nothing suggesting that he will die anytime soon either, leaftoad...
but he's been subdued by sasuke, so he's now just a little voice in the back of sasuke's mind (or something like that :P) but there's also no reason to think he's going to die...

ryushi, if i'm not mistaken, actually isn't rice field from that filler (it's one of the earlier ones) where what's-her-face is looking for her cousin or something like that, after he got recruited by oro or something? ya know, the one w/ the jutsu that connects two people's hearts, so that if one stops the other one does too? in that case, the people of rice field DO actually want to kill oro (well, some of them at least)...and i wasn't talking about fighting oro anyway, i was talking about fighting aka...

*yu yu hakusho spoiler here*

ryushi...huh? elder toguro was put in a death tree by kurama? i thought he got trashed by kuwabura's aura sword then his head got eaten by the guy that works for shinsui...the guy who's "territory" is his stomach

LeafToad

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2007, 02:33:07 AM »

no, in the manga oro isn't exactly dead either. and there is nothing suggesting that he will die anytime soon either, leaftoad...

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,2647.0.html

And you wonder why this topic was made?

We already know that he isn't dead in the manga, you don't need to repeat what has already been said.

ryushi

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2007, 03:50:24 PM »

Ryushi, you are not getting my point at all... you keep backtracking with things totally irrelevant to what I'm saying.

A majority of the people watch the Japanese version of the Naruto series, and a majority of those read the manga. But there are still a small few that only have access to the American version(try watching Naruto episodes on dail-up). The manga is relatively close to the part of Oro's death. 

At that exact moment in the manga if we were to add a new boss, people would have no idea why Oro was taken out  unless they actually knew about the spoiler before it happened.

My entire point is: Let Oro's death become publicized and well-known before actually implementing a new boss.

ok ok sorry, I understand now.

*yu yu hakusho spoiler here*

ryushi...huh? elder toguro was put in a death tree by kurama? i thought he got trashed by kuwabura's aura sword then his head got eaten by the guy that works for shinsui...the guy who's "territory" is his stomach

I was talking about what was "supposed" to happen in the dark tournament.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 19 queries.