Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Since... *spoilers!*  (Read 2789 times)

PyroPrinny

Since... *spoilers!*
« on: March 18, 2007, 05:28:08 AM »

Oro is dead, won't Neji have to change the last boss? I mean, we're not EXACTLY sure that Oro's dead...But if he is, then Neji will have to change the Oro and Kabuto fight...I suggest Itachi and Akatsuki Leader...But this is if Oro's 100% dead...
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 05:38:05 AM by PyroPrinny »

ryushi

Re: Since Oro is dead...
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 05:34:49 AM »

I think he's dead judging by 346 but you really should have marked this spoilers and made a different title. People have been bugging Neji for a new boss for a while now so I doubt it'll change. Plus the script for the fight would have to be changed, so yeah.......

PyroPrinny

Re: Since... *spoilers!*
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2007, 05:39:15 AM »

There we go, I changed the title just so I don't spoil things for those that don't know or don't want to know.

LeafToad

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2007, 06:17:49 AM »

We'll just have to wait and see what comes about in the time from now until Orochimaru's death. Maybe there will be a bigger villain like Orochimaru.

Although, I don't see why any country besides wind country would want to fight the Akatsuki... and if you saw the latest Naruto episodes you would know why Wind country would fight Akatsuki.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2007, 06:55:42 AM »

If you read it Sasuke took over.
So Oro is still alive somewhere.

ryushi

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2007, 01:35:03 PM »

If you read it Sasuke took over.
So Oro is still alive somewhere.
There is that possibility that Oro's stuck in his dimension but either way he's, at the moment powerless.
We'll just have to wait and see what comes about in the time from now until Orochimaru's death. Maybe there will be a bigger villain like Orochimaru.

Although, I don't see why any country besides wind country would want to fight the Akatsuki... and if you saw the latest Naruto episodes you would know why Wind country would fight Akatsuki.
Oroxhimaru has already, possible died, this is taken from the manga not the anime.

LeafToad

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2007, 05:16:15 PM »

Oroxhimaru has already, possible died, this is taken from the manga not the anime.

That's what I said if you read my quote right. 

"We'll just have to wait and see what comes about in the time from now until Orochimaru's death"
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 05:16:46 PM by LeafToad »

Abysss

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2007, 06:45:14 PM »

Sasuke used Oro's own jutsu against him if you reade carefully, and he took over witch means oro's mind if still alive in Sasuke's subconcious.

Mioku

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2007, 01:02:50 AM »

if there should be a new boss i say sasuke a lot of people hate him so it would work out  :twisted:

ryushi

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2007, 01:55:22 AM »

if there should be a new boss i say sasuke a lot of people hate him so it would work out  :twisted:
It would make since but a lot of people adore Sasuke. In fact ever since sasuke became a total badazz I've been thinking he's pretty cool. I think a really cool feature would be to have a chance to pick the boss you fight. New bosses open up as you advance. Like for Academy Student you would have to fight a teacher and so on. When you become kage it would make since to fight an akatsuki member or something along those lines.

NaraLong

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2007, 03:05:31 PM »

#1. Orochimaru is NOT dead. Just making that clear.

#2. Wind fights akatsuki b/c akatsuki kidnapps kazekage.
rice fights akatsuki b/c orochimaru used to be part of it, but since he left, they are now enemies (oro and aka)
fire fights akatsuki b/c akatsuki killed sarutobi asuma, (hey, these are spoilers, but if you arent up do date, you shouldn't be in this thread at all) and they attempt to kidnap naruto. at this point, naruto+kakashi+the other guy (the mokuton user, i forget his name) killed one guy, shikamaru permanently trapped another, and sakura+the old lady from sand killed the puppet guy (sorry, i just woke up and can't remember any names)
the only one that doesn't make sense is water fighting aka, and water doesn't fight oro either, so that wouldn't be any more unrealistic than it already is

#3. We might as well leave oro be...changing it would be a pain for neji, and it wouldn't really make the game better...
also, then we would all be like "oh, now <insert next "boss" here> got killed by <insert naruto character here> so we should change it again!"

on that matter, who sez sasuke is evil at all? he just wants more power. he doesn't (that we can tell) kill anybody, and when he fights that massive army of ninja, he leaves them all alive. all he wants is to kill his brother, but up to now he hasn't done anything "evil" (yes, he beat naruto, but didn't kill him, which is the important thing.)

LeafToad

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2007, 09:45:50 PM »

He's NOT dead YET... in the anime AT LEAST.

This is merely for FUTURE planning AFTER he DIES. XD
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 09:46:40 PM by LeafToad »

ryushi

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2007, 02:28:54 AM »

#2. Wind fights akatsuki b/c akatsuki kidnapps kazekage.
rice fights akatsuki b/c orochimaru used to be part of it, but since he left, they are now enemies (oro and aka)
fire fights akatsuki b/c akatsuki killed sarutobi asuma, (hey, these are spoilers, but if you arent up do date, you shouldn't be in this thread at all) and they attempt to kidnap naruto. at this point, naruto+kakashi+the other guy (the mokuton user, i forget his name) killed one guy, shikamaru permanently trapped another, and sakura+the old lady from sand killed the puppet guy (sorry, i just woke up and can't remember any names)
the only one that doesn't make sense is water fighting aka, and water doesn't fight oro either, so that wouldn't be any more unrealistic than it already is

#3. We might as well leave oro be...changing it would be a pain for neji, and it wouldn't really make the game better...
also, then we would all be like "oh, now <insert next "boss" here> got killed by <insert naruto character here> so we should change it again!"

on that matter, who sez sasuke is evil at all? he just wants more power. he doesn't (that we can tell) kill anybody, and when he fights that massive army of ninja, he leaves them all alive. all he wants is to kill his brother, but up to now he hasn't done anything "evil" (yes, he beat naruto, but didn't kill him, which is the important thing.)

since when have the rice attacked him? He's the Otokage........
And Neji said he wouldn't mind at one point but he said it would be useless or something

He's NOT dead YET... in the anime AT LEAST.

This is merely for FUTURE planning AFTER he DIES. XD
He's not dead in the manga either, I can't wait for 347!

LeafToad

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2007, 03:04:14 AM »

He's about to though.

But most people are more current with the anime, I guess and that's the major thing that would make Oro's death public.

ryushi

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2007, 05:48:52 AM »

He's about to though.

But most people are more current with the anime, I guess and that's the major thing that would make Oro's death public.
Are you talking about Japanese or American anime.  watch the subs but I haven't seen the dubs in a while (I'm not a dub basher I just don't watch it a lot). If I'm  right the sarutobi vs. Oro fight is going on so I won't spoil anything. And even if Oro does happen to lose he still wouldn't die per se. I would love to tell you the rest but since you don't read he manga or watch subs I won't say anything.......

Maybe you should label the title saying spoilers for non-Japanese/scanlation manga readers.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 20 queries.