Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: An Advanced Beggars lane/Heidi's  (Read 7239 times)

RAIKIRI

Re: An Advanced Beggars lane/Heidi's
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2007, 11:48:40 PM »

Teh whole point of this topic was to get rid of your money fast without wasting it shukaku-_-

if we just dump our money, why not just die with money on hand or kill oro directly?

Twilight

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2007, 01:06:03 AM »

I think the main thing Twilight is asking for is a way to get rid of ALL his gold fast, without wasting it, and before an oro kill.

Well the forehead protector does this but it's not what I'm looking for. I want to help others in some way rather than myself.
The pit sounded good.
*Needs a new keyboard*

Please excuse my errors in typing when it regards an s or d as they don't show up sometimes..

Mithras

• Beatus ille, qui procul negotiis
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2007, 03:06:31 PM »

Well first of all:
 :oops: I have an urgent need for money :oops:
to come back to the topic: isn´t it possible to donate money into this pit thingy but then on three days a week (or sth similar) give all of it by luck to the 25% of the poorest guy´s ingame (hall of fame)
this would be really cool getting a note that you found a chest full of gold and then get more than 10000 *is beginning to dream*

Shinobi

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2007, 03:12:43 PM »

The poorest guy in the hall of fame, eh? Well.. If you look at his cash, I really don't think 10,000 will help much. >.>

Mithras

• Beatus ille, qui procul negotiis
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2007, 03:31:41 PM »

Off topic for discussing the reasons
In my case it would help quite a lot because when I reach lvl 15 I maybe have left sth like 2k~3k
and with a 10k donation I would have 12k left  :shock:
On topic

RAIKIRI

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2007, 11:21:04 PM »

no mithras, taht wouldnt work. I think spreading it evely is better as some of us have BIG HUGE debts racked up in the bank and we would  technically be poorest, thus getting money time after time.

besides, all we really need is somewhere to dump excess money that coffers wont contain and dump them, knowing they're going for a good casue.

Twilight

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2007, 10:45:23 PM »

Level 4 and already 4000 I put in the coffers. And it grows even further.
*Needs a new keyboard*

Please excuse my errors in typing when it regards an s or d as they don't show up sometimes..

opop

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2007, 03:00:28 AM »

Just a idea but what about shop that lets you throw all your money into it and its devided in half the spread out to all members of the game and it  when it reaches 100 gold it goes to the people (of cours this would take awaile )  aCCORDING TO HOW MUCH MONEY USALLY HAVE its 20,000 dived of course 10000 with a bout 4000 members 2.5 gold no rounding up un til last 99.? if posible

LeafToad

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2007, 03:05:37 AM »

Just a idea but what about shop that lets you throw all your money into it and its devided in half the spread out to all members of the game and it  when it reaches 100 gold it goes to the people (of cours this would take awaile )  aCCORDING TO HOW MUCH MONEY USALLY HAVE its 20,000 dived of course 10000 with a bout 4000 members 2.5 gold no rounding up un til last 99.? if posible

A shop that gives out free money to everyone in the game? Not even in an rpg. >>

opop

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2007, 03:09:39 AM »

A shop that gives out free money to everyone in the game? Not even in an rpg. >>
There is free money in thsis game beggars lane and somtimes i wake up free money 100 gold

EDIT
-----------

What if its fractioned more like 1/4  then with approximate ly 4000 members its 1 rounded down
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 03:13:34 AM by opop »

LeafToad

« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2007, 03:28:22 AM »

There is free money in thsis game beggars lane and somtimes i wake up free money 100 gold

There is free money for those that beg for it, just like in real life. And you wake up with money on the new day from a shop that already has your idea in place(but to a lesser extent) I believe.

opop

« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2007, 03:31:05 AM »

There is free money for those that beg for it, just like in real life. And you wake up with money on the new day from a shop that already has your idea in place(but to a lesser extent) I believe.
you can say........................ and get money big deal >.<

LeafToad

« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2007, 03:53:56 AM »

you can say........................ and get money big deal >.<

What?

opop

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2007, 04:54:42 AM »

You can say,  " ...... "  and get gold in the beggars lane.

RAIKIRI

« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2007, 05:04:02 AM »

so? thats  because ... is still begging...

anyways, thats what i said before, a pit to dump your money in which the money gets spread out for those who need it or randomly.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 19 queries.