Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Lady of Seigakahara  (Read 1944 times)

anbumiko

Lady of Seigakahara
« on: March 26, 2007, 05:27:30 PM »

Lady of Seigekahara

(jounins and up only)

{to activate this event you must first come upon a prophet on a misty/or rainyday}

*you walk up to the prophet and he tells you a tale*prilogue-
"long ago between the times crossing Konoha and the other country their lived a women.. not just anywomen but a lady so profound in beauty that she was beloved by everyone in her village and across japan even the great shoguns and kings of their lands asked her hand in marriage...
she looked upon these desperate souls and termined how current events would take place... she told them to get these "specific items" if one of them successfully got a item and handed it to her she would marry him.. but time and time again they failed and all of them couldnt not get what she was looking for
but one... King Toguwa. She fell in love with him and she thought they were happy but... one faithful day something happened.... she discovered that her husband was cheating on her while he was away in kyoto.. this devestated her so much that she went into the deep depths seigekahara

their she took her own life..."

prophet" and that is the tale of the lady of seigekahara... that will be 500 gold plz i dont tell tales free ya know.

1)(you and him the 500 gold) *he he i thank thee good sir but watch what you slay today, for today is the day of the coming of spirit *he walks off*
2)(he waks syou with his stick)shame on you for not giveing me money *he walksaway* - you loose 3 hp-

i came up with 2 ideas which do you prefer

(in the forest) you walk in the forest feeling a slight chill in your spine, something very unusual in the air.. but so you continue on your way.

[depends on neji on when to put the next step when your in the forest]

*mist appear*
path 1 - *you walk and something mysterious atks you* monster hp90 atk2.5:
path 2 - *you find a hole and trip* -2hp:
path 3 - *you fine (items):

{all of the paths lead to the same event/no escape}

you continue and you cross a tree with a womens face on it
a)get close
b)step away

a)you get close and the eyes of the lady blink at you, she then says" save me!"*the roots of the tree grapple you...

b)you step away and the lady calls you but you tell her how hidious she looks and their she gets angry and the tree comes alive and attacks you ruthlessly...

part 2) *her* HP 800

atk- roots-30 dmg
     vines of Seigkahara- 40 dmg
     razor leaves- 20 dmg

exp- 5 or 10 %
gold- 1000

*end* -you have defeated the lady of seigakahara and saved her soul now she rests in peace-

New Day

-you wake up and notice a young palelish lady that is sitting right next to you, "she says thanx you," she looks at you for a brief moment (this depends on how much charm you have example:hinata even)
"my how hansome you are,*she kisses you* "that is for saving me goodbye~"

*you feel really good bout yourself"alignment goes up"
*you feel charming* +2charm

Twilight

• View Profile
Re: Lady of Seigakahara
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 11:36:40 PM »

Well about the numbers. She should not have set hp and damage. That would be too high or low. About the alignment, it makes you good right? I understand the charm. But then again. Girls don't want a lady kissing them. -2 and -3 hp? Seems very low to me. But it really depends on the person so that can't be set like that. I don't think it's all that bad though.
*Needs a new keyboard*

Please excuse my errors in typing when it regards an s or d as they don't show up sometimes..

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 01:11:14 AM »

more evil trees :shock: but its sounds like a good idea

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 01:19:57 AM »

Please don't bring back an old topic just to increase post count.

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 19 queries.