Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: Which clan is the strongest?  (Read 17061 times)

doomstar

Re: Which clan is the strongest?
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2007, 05:39:55 AM »

well <LORDS> have most oro kills and player kills so they kind of are the strongest clan.
but <LORDS> is very hungry for power you lot need to relax and enjoy the game.
I relax....
*goes back to finding a way to beat xXkyuubiXx* DANGIT!
We already have 1st so we relax >.>

you cant beat kyuubi? O.o;;; ive killed him 3 times......
and Kages will take your place soon enough  :twisted:
Beat him in number of dragon kills >.>
And in your dreams shikki... If everyone in <Lords> went into <Kages> that might happen >.>

hmmmmm <.< *tries to bribe everyone XD* maybe this could work.....
Bribe me with shiny gems and I might xD

Aceman

« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2007, 11:01:34 AM »

Who Exactly is this Ryuu? <SK> Does not have a bazillion acads and I'll explain Why we have more acads than other clan.

Quantity was neccessary first, then Quality. Raising a clan at genin with no Reputation at all IS A LOT HARDER than having a clan Ready with strong people. My only choice back then, since Higher Ranks wont join me, was to recruit Acads. Most of the genin and higher you see in <SK> are loyal members I recruit back at their acad days. Took me 172 Days to get my clan No 1 in everything, even if it was only for two days, I was proud that my hard work paid off. And So I'll continue my way, Stealing members from the hard work of other clan is just not my style.

thSannin

« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2007, 03:18:20 PM »

Who Exactly is this Ryuu? <SK> Does not have a bazillion acads and I'll explain Why we have more acads than other clan.

Quantity was neccessary first, then Quality. Raising a clan at genin with no Reputation at all IS A LOT HARDER than having a clan Ready with strong people. My only choice back then, since Higher Ranks wont join me, was to recruit Acads. Most of the genin and higher you see in <SK> are loyal members I recruit back at their acad days. Took me 172 Days to get my clan No 1 in everything, even if it was only for two days, I was proud that my hard work paid off. And So I'll continue my way, Stealing members from the hard work of other clan is just not my style.

exactly what he says.

1) i'm helping a rising clan with my alt, so i know about the need to recruit acads, noone would join a clan with 4 members, and when you get to 15-20, people will start noticing you.

2) i joined <SK> as an acad, i loved it, and i was helped a lot ( i think that helpings new guys is a very important part of a clan's job), now that i'm a 10 dks jounin i am a Master Assassin of <SK>, loyal, active, and and i will serve it until death  8)
if aceman didn't accept acads, i would have probably joined another clan.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 03:19:18 PM by thSannin »

RAIKIRI

« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2007, 08:14:13 PM »

exactly what he says.

1) i'm helping a rising clan with my alt, so i know about the need to recruit acads, noone would join a clan with 4 members, and when you get to 15-20, people will start noticing you.

2) i joined <SK> as an acad, i loved it, and i was helped a lot ( i think that helpings new guys is a very important part of a clan's job), now that i'm a 10 dks jounin i am a Master Assassin of <SK>, loyal, active, and and i will serve it until death  8)
if aceman didn't accept acads, i would have probably joined another clan.

Last time i checked (today) :roll:, you were leader of <da>

thSannin

« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2007, 08:42:30 PM »

yeah, 30 mins after that post

what a terrible timing... but i keep supporting <SK>, i'm staying in contact by an alt
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 08:45:04 PM by thSannin »

LeafToad

« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2007, 12:38:09 AM »

I thought the <Krusty Krab> clan was going to be pretty strong when it first came out... I mean, it's a solid name... pretty much anything with "krusty" or "krab" is. >>

Too bad the leader deleted the clan.

But <Drago> would still own even if he hadn't...

Ryuu

« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2007, 04:58:30 AM »

I was just joking around, man  ;)

And without all those Acads, <SK>'s pretty solid  :D
And since it's #1, more and more Acad join >>

crimsonneji

« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2007, 12:18:52 PM »

Has anyone taken the time to see how strong <SK> would be without the acads? I think they would still be top ten in everything but that still doesn't mean they can beat other clans in...WAR  :evil: :twisted:

Samantha

« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2007, 01:57:42 AM »

Clans that concentrate so much on getting the most DK's are such a pain.  The same goes for all the constant recruiting.  There is nothing wrong with recruiting but it becomes irritating when you just log into the game and you have a person sending you a recruitment bid everytime.  It becomes so troublesome when you get multiple recruitment bids from the same clan.  There is a fine line between being power hungry and being desperate.

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2007, 08:22:30 PM »

I thought the <Krusty Krab> clan was going to be pretty strong when it first came out... I mean, it's a solid name... pretty much anything with "krusty" or "krab" is. >>

we made the <KK> as a joke...... in the gardens me abyss and like 3 other people made spongebob characters take over and we made the clan <.< it was funny XD

datncboi

« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2007, 09:57:35 PM »

<lords> easy :cool: :D :D

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2007, 09:59:11 PM »

<lords> easy :cool: :D :D

nuuuuuuuuuuu Kages wins <.< we have shadow!!!!!!

LeafToad

« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2007, 10:04:36 PM »

we made the <KK> as a joke...... in the gardens me abyss and like 3 other people made spongebob characters take over and we made the clan <.< it was funny XD

If you guys would have kept the clan, you would have been the top clan... Or just a nice restaurant. o.o

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2007, 10:09:56 PM »

If you guys would have kept the clan, you would have been the top clan... Or just a nice restaurant. o.o

im thining restaurant..... it was basically acads that got deleted due to inactivity and never passing lvl 2 <.<

Ryuu

« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2007, 04:09:16 AM »

How the hell could it have ever been the best?  :shock:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 21 queries.