Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: Which clan is the strongest?  (Read 16479 times)

Risuku

Re: Which clan is the strongest?
« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2007, 11:26:18 PM »

I'm in an argument...

Yes I know you can kick out someone and raise your dk ratio, but are you going to do that?
and I already said that the person with the highest DK can be in a clan all by himself and would have the highest clan DK ratio -_-

This topic is about what is the strongest clan not what is the best clan...

then what defines a strong clan, is it number of oro kills? a clan of 5000 genin would be the strongest then?
is it dk ratio? well we already figured out that the player with the most oro kills in the game could make a one man clan and be considerd the strongest.
is it tactics? well, you can't really judge tactics because this game is not involving enough to show who is tactically the best, since the number of times you kill/plunder your enemy doesn't matter.
i guess there really is no judge on which clan is the strongest besides ones opinion.

please read what i said.
<Shi> with the highest oro kill ratio ^.^
i did not say that we were the best, but you know what i am saying it now. we've got the best clan, the best avatar and some of the best rank titles. that is my opinion so get off my back.

Yes I know people have other things to do or they are just bored with the game. But then having inactive members is not a good thing.

so i should just kick them out? these people are my friends if they choose to expire then that is there choice.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 11:27:51 PM by Risuku »

Mihazi

• I have this cough, ya know.
    • View Profile
    • How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
« Reply #76 on: April 17, 2007, 11:40:21 PM »

You can't look at one statistic and determine which clan is the strongest. You have to look at the members overall and it's leadership.
true 5000 genins would take the #1 dk spot but then their dk ratio would be 1. So their members are weak, but they could plunder like crazy except for castles. But a clan of 5000 is exxaggerated.

The person with the highest dk can be in a clan by himself and have the highest clan dk ratio, but 1 guy can't do much. A clan of one is retarded. It defeats the purpose of a clan.

What does it mean to be the strongest? To be able to defeat any other clan.

But clan war is practically non-existent, so that is why I can't really name a "strongest clan". It is a matter of opinion right now and might always be.

I understand that you are proud of your clan, but is your vote bias?

Please don't kick out members that you don't want to. It is best to just let them expire...
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 11:51:29 PM by Mihazi »

Risuku

« Reply #77 on: April 18, 2007, 12:00:49 AM »

You can't look at one statistic and determine which clan is the strongest. You have to look at the members overall and it's leadership.
true 5000 genins would take the #1 dk spot but then their dk ratio would be 1. So their members are weak, but they could plunder like crazy except for castles. But a clan of 5000 is exxaggerated.

The person with the highest dk can be in a clan by himself and have the highest clan dk ratio, but 1 guy can't do much. A clan of one is retarded. It defeats the purpose of a clan.

What does it mean to be the strongest? To be able to defeat any other clan.

But clan war is practically non-existent, so that is why I can't really name a "strongest clan". It is a matter of opinion right now and might always be.

I understand that you are proud of your clan, but is your vote bias?

Please don't kick out members that you don't want to. It is best to just let them expire...

rainbow powers activate! ok im done..
i dont believe there is a "strongest clan" but i do think there are certain clans that stick out one way or another.

asdfjkl

« Reply #78 on: April 18, 2007, 12:44:31 AM »

Quote from: Risuku on April 06, 2007, 05:34:05 PM

i did not say that we were the best, but you know what i am saying it now. we've got the best clan, the best avatar and some of the best rank titles. that is my opinion so get off my back.

thats right, your opinion. Now if you want the truth......lol

Risuku

« Reply #79 on: April 18, 2007, 01:10:27 AM »

Quote from: Risuku on April 06, 2007, 05:34:05 PM

thats right, your opinion. Now if you want the truth......lol

ok supreme lord to the supreme lords, i am having a kira complex right now and will come down on everyone if i have to.

SharinganNaruto

« Reply #80 on: April 20, 2007, 08:50:26 AM »

Divine Nin will pass Lords In DKs! >_>;; And PKs! <.<;;; Just give us some time. :P A week or so heh. I hope we don't lose or like, I hope I don't make myself seem stupid.

Ryuu

« Reply #81 on: April 20, 2007, 12:46:33 PM »

Divine Nin will pass Lords In DKs! >_>;; And PKs! <.<;;; Just give us some time. :P A week or so heh. I hope we don't lose or like, I hope I don't make myself seem stupid.

Too late >.<

And no way you're gonna pass <Lords>  :shock:

lorelie

« Reply #82 on: April 20, 2007, 01:45:26 PM »

Sharingannaruto removed me in his friend list... :cry: does it have something to do between our clans? (Lords & Divine) Personally i think this topic is irrelevant, the question is vague in the first place... i just wish i would not lose any more friend because of this clan issue...

LeafToad

« Reply #83 on: April 20, 2007, 05:29:19 PM »

Sharingannaruto removed me in his friend list... :cry: does it have something to do between our clans? (Lords & Divine) Personally i think this topic is irrelevant, the question is vague in the first place... i just wish i would not lose any more friend because of this clan issue...

I think your post is irrelevant. :roll:

Don't worry though, Drago will have Divine Nin and Lords for supper. :twisted:

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 20, 2007, 07:57:55 PM »

mm....true Drago does have some of the strongest players in the game...but they dont beat Lords and Divine Nin in overall Dk count so...=P to Drago and b (thumb's up) to Lords ::runs::

Shigeo

« Reply #85 on: April 20, 2007, 08:08:25 PM »

The way I see it....all the well-known clans are pretty much equal. <SK> has alot of members, while <Lords> has a crazy amount of DKs and PKs....they surpassed <SK> the day after we achieved #1 in everything. I remember that, heh. And then <shi> may not have many members, but the few they have are insanely strong.

LeafToad

« Reply #86 on: April 20, 2007, 11:17:29 PM »

Dks don't matter... Their major DK count could be dedicated to like what? A small amount of people with high DKs? I don't know for sure, but I'm definitely not going to check. 

asdfjkl

« Reply #87 on: April 21, 2007, 12:21:46 AM »

:P
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 12:25:02 AM by asdfjkl »

kboogi

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 21, 2007, 12:31:20 AM »

1. having, showing, or able to exert great bodily or muscular power; physically vigorous or robust: a strong boy. 
2. accompanied or delivered by great physical, mechanical, etc., power or force: a strong handshake; With one strong blow the machine stamped out a fender. 
3. mentally powerful or vigorous: He may be old, but his mind is still strong. 
4. especially able, competent, or powerful in a specific field or respect: She's very strong in mathematics. He's weak at bat, but he's a strong fielder. 
5. of great moral power, firmness, or courage: strong under temptation. 
6. powerful in influence, authority, resources, or means of prevailing or succeeding: a strong nation. 
7. aggressive; willful: a strong personality. 
8. of great force, effectiveness, potency, or cogency; compelling: strong reasons; strong arguments. 
9. clear and firm; loud: He has a strong voice. 
10. solid or stable; healthy; thriving: The banker predicted a strong economy. 
11. well-supplied or rich in something specific: a strong hand in trumps. 
12. having powerful means to resist attack, assault, or aggression: a strong fortress; a strong defense. 
13. able to resist strain, force, wear, etc.: strong walls; strong cloth. 
14. decisively unyielding; firm or uncompromising: She has strong views about the United Nations. He has a strong sense of duty. 
15. fervent; zealous; thoroughgoing: He's a strong Democrat. 
16. strenuous or energetic; vigorous: strong efforts. 
17. moving or acting with force or vigor: strong winds. 
18. distinct or marked; vivid, as impressions, resemblance or contrast: He bears a strong resemblance to his grandfather. 
19. intense, as light or color. 
20. having a large proportion of the effective or essential properties or ingredients; concentrated: strong tea. 
21. (of a beverage or food) containing much alcohol: strong drink; The fruitcake was too strong. 
22. having a high degree of flavor or odor: strong cheese; strong perfume. 
23. having an unpleasant or offensive flavor or odor, esp. in the process of decay: strong butter. 
24. of a designated number: Marines 20,000 strong. 
25. Commerce. characterized by steady or advancing prices: The market resumed its strong pace after yesterday's setback. 
26. Grammar. a. (of Germanic verbs) having vowel change in the root in inflected forms, as the English verbs sing, sang, sung; ride, rode, ridden. 
b. (of Germanic nouns and adjectives) inflected with endings that are generally distinctive of case, number, and gender, as German alter Mann “old man.” 
c. belonging to the morphophonemically less regular of two inflectional subtypes. 

27. (of a word or syllable) stressed. 
28. Optics. having great magnifying or refractive power: a strong microscope. 
–adverb 29. strongly. 
—Idiom30. come on strong, Slang. to behave in an aggressive, ardent, or flamboyant manner: When you're interviewed for the job, don't come on too strong. 
==================================================

If your clan represents one of these definintions, enjoy a slice of the pie. This topic is pointless.

Pope'en ain't easy...

Respect the moderators!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

asdfjkl

« Reply #89 on: April 21, 2007, 12:38:19 AM »

you forgot a leader that believes in himself, i call it confidence while the rest of my clan calls it being egotistic...lol :P :P :P
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 18 queries.