Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Rookie Medic Nin  (Read 5658 times)

Serris

Rookie Medic Nin
« on: April 11, 2007, 04:18:40 AM »

Possibly as uncommon as the salesmen and such

While cautiously walking through the forest a Nin dressed in blue emerges from some of the trees. Expecting some sort of challange you reach for your weapon, but upon lightly gripping the hilt, he says, "Worry not, for I am a peaceful Medic Nin wandering the forest healing injured creatures and Nin.. Well that is my dream at least, yet I lack talent and sometimes end up harming what I wish to heal. You look in a rather healthy state, would you mind providing practice with a healing jutsu?" You discuss the apparently jutsu and find it can heal you beyond perfection

Allow him to Practice.

5% Chance - You watch him make hand signs perfectly, before his right hand glows with the blue aura that you know is a healing jutsu, he lightly taps you on the forehead and you feel a cool, comforting, feeling flow throughout your body.
Health Restored to 200% of max

25% Chance - You watch him make hand signs almost perfectly, before his right hand glows with a slightly off blue aura that looks close enough to a healing jutsu, he lightly taps you on the forehead and you feel like you've just had a spoon full of not-bad medicine.
Health Restored to 150% of max

30% Chance - You watch him make hands signs well, before his right hand glows a green, that your not quiet sure is properly a healing jutsu, he taps you on the forehead and you feel quite alright.
Health Restored to 100% of max or if so already, no effect.

15% Chance - You watch him make hands sign amataurly, before his right hand glows an orange, that your don't think a healing jutsu, he taps you heavily on the forehead and you feel a bit of a bump.
Lose 25% of current health

10% Chance - You watch him make hands sign sloppily, before his right hand glows a red, that your not quiet sure is meant to be healing jutsu, he taps you heavily on the forehead and you fall to the floor with a thump.
Lose 50% of current health

5% Chance - You watch him make hands sign sloppily, before his right hand glows a deep red, that your not quiet sure is meant to be healing jutsu and prepare to run but he taps you heavily on the forehead and you get knocked to the floor rather painfully.
Reduce to 5% of max health, gain (level * Max health) gold
(Or lose one turn)

Tell him you'd rather play it safe.

50% Chance - He agrees that there's a bit of a risk involved, and you leave him to heal a little bird on a branch nearby. As you walk away you see that bird flying flawlessly.

50% Chance - He agrees that there's a bit of a risk involved, and you leave him to heal a little bird on a branch nearby. As you walk away you hear a loud screeching, and think you made the right choice turning down his offer.
(Note: Results of turning it down don't effect anything, just to add effect.)

As stated, not meant to be a common event, and is meant to give either relief from healing costs, or be a pain to costs.

All your constructive criticism is welcome.

Edit: Decided compensation is a better idea, so changed it to that
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 07:15:06 PM by Serris »

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
Re: Rookie Medic Nin
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 04:52:26 AM »

pretty good..... but how bout we dont loose ANY permanent hp? 5% may seem like a little at a low level but for high ranks it could be a few dozen.....

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2007, 09:01:19 AM »

5% may seem like a little at a low level but for high ranks it could be a few dozen.....

Then why are you complaining? d:

I'm sure he didn't mean 5% permanent health. Just making it have damage pertaining to your maximum health.

Like you have xx/xxx amount of health left. Or let's through numbers in if variables are too complex.

57/394 health remaining.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

AlexDB

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2007, 09:28:02 AM »

Reduce to 5% of max health, lose 100-300 gold

i think he wanted to say 5 permanent

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2007, 09:33:07 AM »

Read it again, AlexDB.

Why would anybody say, 'Reduce to 5%(or 5, as you say) of permanent health.'

Isn't that like saying, "Oh, I think that you should be left with 5% (or 5) of your permanent health!"

Hello? Open your eyes and read more carefully next time, my friend. =]
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

AlexDB

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2007, 09:37:05 AM »

sorry i readed it again. my mistake lebis, sorry

Mithras

• Beatus ille, qui procul negotiis
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2007, 06:57:28 PM »

I like it.
-->maybe you could get around 5 to 10% of the healing costs of him in your 10% case, something like:
"Because I didnīt do well accept this little amount of money as a compensation

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2007, 10:49:40 PM »

yeah max... not permanent <.<;;; as long as its not permanent hp then i like it.....

Serris

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2007, 03:10:52 AM »

yeah max... not permanent <.<;;; as long as its not permanent hp then i like it.....

Well maybe there could make a 50% chance of losing perm hp, just to be that little bit extra evil

Satehi

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2007, 03:44:30 AM »

Well maybe there could make a 50% chance of losing perm hp, just to be that little bit extra evil

If that happened only acads would use this. No one is such a fool to take this risk. No need for risk without gain

LeafToad

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2007, 03:58:39 AM »

If that happened only acads would use this. No one is such a fool to take this risk. No need for risk without gain

I believe that Acads would be more cautious with their low HP than a high level player would with theirs.

Satehi

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2007, 04:00:09 AM »

Acads are the only one with almost no perm HP

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2007, 02:35:23 AM »

Acads are the only one with almost no perm HP

you sure that acads wont be careful?
look up Academy Student Shikki's stats.
19/19(not 20/20)
they lose perm and its possible for them to have 1/1......

kboogi

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2007, 09:51:47 AM »

I would stick this rookie nin to a 60 ft tall tree with a kunai in their shoe for even having the thought of altering my hp, period.
 :-x
Pope'en ain't easy...

Respect the moderators!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Serris

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2007, 04:57:03 PM »

I wasn't serious about removing perm health, this isn't meant for that, it's meant to cause either damage or relief to the person's healing costs
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 19 queries.