Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: How would you handle a clan war ?? ( For Experienced Leader Only)  (Read 5747 times)

Risuku

Re: How would you handle a clan war ?? ( For Experienced Leader Only)
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2007, 01:18:18 AM »

gathered up all of the strong nin and promoted them to officers so that we could speak secretly in the clan fountain. this was to defend against spies and to not worry the young ones.

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2007, 02:40:35 AM »

gathered up all of the strong nin and promoted them to officers so that we could speak secretly in the clan fountain. this was to defend against spies and to not worry the young ones.

i miss the clan fountains :/ <THC> had so much randomness in there..... and like i said just send out acads to do hard work and destory their huge acad number (most clans nowadays) then take out their strong leaders <.<;;;

anbumiko

« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2007, 05:03:39 PM »

have 5 of my officers with 6 members in each of high ranks to go to every clan cityhouse, every country and radicate any last survivors  :twisted: xD oh and also pvp

the first clan war that i got to be in was with sri and baluski against this one guys clan way back then i miss those days T_T

Shinigami99

• Hahahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • Wounds of The Heart
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2007, 09:50:19 AM »

I still say attack with the members at the front line.
The leader stays at the back to...erm... defend...

i miss the clan fountains :/ <THC> had so much randomness in there..... and like i said just send out acads to do hard work and destory their huge acad number (most clans nowadays) then take out their strong leaders <.<;;;

I miss it too  :roll:

Sacrifar

« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2007, 06:33:03 AM »

There will be no end for the war if the both opposing clan never admit to be lose...

:roll:

Satehi

« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2007, 05:56:24 PM »

There will be no end for the war if the both opposing clan never admit to be lose...

I don't get the point of a clan war if they can just revive just like that and fight you again. What was the longest clan war ever?

LeafToad

« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2007, 07:03:36 PM »

I don't get the point of a clan war if they can just revive just like that and fight you again.

Don't inspire Neji...

Anyway, the first clan war I was in was Akatsuki(and a lot other clans) vs The Demon Clan. I killed around 10 people from that clan, mostly because none of their members would ever log out in the fields. 

I still had fun though.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 07:03:57 PM by LeafToad »

Mihazi

• I have this cough, ya know.
    • View Profile
    • How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2007, 08:33:54 PM »

*Laughs* Im Honored for Being Called One of The Strongest In My Rank By Sacrifar :D
Haunting really doesnt help, though it might get annoying xD
And To Make Things Clearly, Konoho Did not Defeat me 7 Times Tau -_-

Anyway back to the topic
You Kill the opposite members and Plunder their dwelling without mercy EVERY SINGLE DAY
And wait for the opposing clan to give up or stay doing that until one clan gets bored

If you want to Win Fast, Remove their members from the inside, though I really hate those kind of cheap tactic

During the war between <SK> and <tMB>,I fought Aceman four times. I did not use any hp boosters. I won 2 lost 2  :/, but Aceman only killed me once. Aceman had more hp but I had more DKs. I could of continued to hunt Aceman down, but I was leveling too fast and he was leveling too slow  -_-. Tau was exxaggerating to prove that Aceman can be defeated, which Aceman knows.

Plundering is only effective against weak clans. When <SK> was plundering Aiden's cityhouse, Aiden or I could easily refill the coffers. Plundering is just annoying, it's not really effective.
Removing members is a cheap tactic. It ruined <beg>. I could do something like that, but I wouldn't sink that low. Clans can't really do anything...they're just a group of people that talk and help each other.

RAIKIRI

« Reply #68 on: April 18, 2007, 01:04:19 AM »

*sighs* we had over 100 members...but most were acads...

anyways, thats one of the reasons i HATE deletion methods and tried to get Neji to change them.,
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 16 queries.