Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Audrey's Kittens  (Read 4635 times)

UchihaHitane

Re: Audrey's Kittens
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2007, 10:04:53 AM »

If you want, you could pretend you're the SST ninja....

:P

They can't! That's me!!!  :evil:

He has 100% ink. And he supposedly has some kinda *enhanced* SST or whatever. What do you have?

:P

Shinigami99

• Hahahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • Wounds of The Heart
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2007, 10:06:23 AM »

I have...

Oh, look! We're off topic.
Back on topic please...  :roll:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 10:08:22 AM by Shinigami99 »

UchihaHitane

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2007, 10:58:37 AM »

*off-topic* nice way to evade the question, i bet you dont even have the shell...  :P

*on-topic* There should be a way to get soemthing other than turns. How about every day, all the money from the previous game day is gathered up and the first person to play audreys kittens on the next game day wins the lot! Or a randomly chosen person? That gold has to go to some use its just.... sitting there!

thSannin

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2007, 11:01:32 AM »

*off-topic* nice way to evade the question, i bet you dont even have the shell...  :P

*on-topic* There should be a way to get soemthing other than turns. How about every day, all the money from the previous game day is gathered up and the first person to play audreys kittens on the next game day wins the lot! Or a randomly chosen person? That gold has to go to some use its just.... sitting there!

that's too much gold to just win it for 5 gold.
i think neji would rather give us some of his blood.
imagine being a lvl 1, being lucky, and winning enough gold for lvl 15 equipment, even with the new prices :smt118

UchihaHitane

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2007, 11:22:50 AM »

that's too much gold to just win it for 5 gold.
i think neji would rather give us some of his blood.
imagine being a lvl 1, being lucky, and winning enough gold for lvl 15 equipment, even with the new prices :smt118

Good point, i'll think of something...

Shinigami99

• Hahahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • Wounds of The Heart
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2007, 01:22:12 PM »

*Off topic*
I'm evil... So CS for me ^^

Andreiyu

« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2007, 01:02:45 AM »

You can't win the money, thats just a counter to show how much gold she has collected from all the users

It obviously has various outcomes when you play with her, I usually just gain another forest fight or lose a charm point :shock:

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2007, 01:28:36 AM »

Ummmm...that could be a little too much gold. Maybe someone could get like only 2k or 3k or something like that

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2007, 09:52:34 AM »

That "counter" might be used somewhere.

*whispers* some war needs to be financed ;)
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Shinigami99

• Hahahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • Wounds of The Heart
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2007, 01:50:38 PM »

I heard that!
Okay... So I read it...
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 01:52:23 PM by Shinigami99 »

UchihaHitane

« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2007, 11:18:04 PM »

AH-HA! I knew that gold had some use!

(other than to torture our eyes at the sight of so much riches  :shock:)

LeafToad

« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2007, 11:21:13 PM »

Instead of funding wars, it'd be nice if Audrey were a Mercenary... she'd use her potions n such... and of course she would be on the side of Rice Field, as she loves us the most. I always see her there more than any other country.

UchihaHitane

« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2007, 11:28:10 PM »

Score one for rice field country!  :smt023

Anyway, back to the topic, Audrey should be able to give 1 charm as well as take! Maybe her cats could purr once in a while?

I lose enough charm from being married to TenTen as it is!

(Before you ask: Im too lazy to woo a real player and her benefits are worth the charm anyway :D)

opop

« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2007, 11:38:18 PM »

It better go to the fir coutyr about 1,000,000 gold of that is mine and old alt accounts

XsasukepwnsX

« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2007, 03:48:27 AM »

I'm almost completely and utterly sure you can't. That'd be awesome, though, if I did actually win/have all that gold.

But as other people have stated, you can win other things, as well as lose some.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 20 queries.