Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Slowly... People are killing each other  (Read 1702 times)

Rinoa

• View Profile
    • >.> You stalker. >.O
Slowly... People are killing each other
« on: April 22, 2007, 11:46:24 PM »

What is it with the discrimination against emos and gays?! I mean, I'm partially emo (sort of, kind of).
Why is it that people act like its a crime to be emo or bi? ._.;
  :shock:
~~ The Epic Moments on AIM ~~
Me: You're the bigger one. You should be making me less bored.
Shikki: Just because I'm big doesn't mean I have to entertain you. ... Wait. That sounded wrong.
--
>> Gotta love little big sis and big lil' bro moments.

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
Re: Slowly... People are killing each other
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 11:48:22 PM »

I think emo is kinda cool, as for gay... don't ask me  :roll:
I'm back to SL !

opop

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 11:53:19 PM »

Being emo pasfh

PyroPrinny

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 11:58:00 PM »

I don't mind gay people. (Hell, one of my best friends is gay) I don't have much against Emo people, I just don't like being classified as one of them. (just because I cut the top of my arm ONE time to get out of class I'm called emo...And I'm always wearing a white shirt >.<)

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2007, 11:59:53 PM »

I don't mind gays either... just don't touch me =p
I'm back to SL !

SinHarvest

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 12:00:57 AM »

To tell the truth, I dont like emo's because more than half the Emo's that I meet, their problems are trivial, when some people have far worse problems, I also have the tendency to thing emo is just a better word for someone who whines alot.

Gay......eh, I dont care for it, I'm not for it, or against it.

doomstar

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2007, 12:01:54 AM »

They're just afraid of people who are different...
It's kinda like rascism I think >.>
Ooh and they think it's cool to be hating on people :/

PyroPrinny

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2007, 12:14:10 AM »

And also, I'd like to add...One thing I hate about Emos are their style of clothes...Isn't all those clothes and makeup hot and heavy? I could never wear black in the summer... (I don't even wear black in the winter) I like keeping as cool as possible.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2007, 12:45:16 AM »

After people began to think a certain way, other people follow that example

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2007, 01:11:10 AM »

I have no problems with Gays, Bi people.
I have some friends that this lifestyle but it's something I wouldn't try, I like being straight and it's my choice to stay that way.
I'm not against them nor do I discriminate their choices or lifestyle.
Well emos, well I see alot of different emos now.
Some posing, some attention-grabbing,Expressive,etc. (Correct me if their is more)
People are hypocritical against each well since they have different views on the world and life perspective.
If you tell me the world sucks as it is...and we're on a downward spiral to nothingness...a worser hell on earth. :|
Go outside and view the world and see how everything has change when you were a kid.
Is that emo?
Having a different view?

Abysss

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2007, 02:25:25 AM »

I have no problem with gays, what they do is none of my business so why should I care right? As for emos, the are depressed all the time and hurt themselves, and some always have to tihnk they life is miserable and no one can realte, you know what I say? Go live in a 3rd world country and then tell me your miserable.

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2007, 02:58:17 AM »

1.) Gays/Bi - Dot care what they do. Its their lives and they can do what they want in it. If they choose to see someone of the same gender in sexual ways so be it. I have friends and ive loved someone who went the other way(it was a girl) and i loved people who were bi. Ive even DONE some gay stuff when joking around. Doesn't matter to me as long as someone doesn't try and make it seem as if im gay for being on their side.

2.) emos aren't all like that. They have Problems in their lives and have different ways of dealing with it. Ive always liked black and as most of you people who ACTUALLY know me well know that i go through all sorts of crap every single day. i still keep a positive attitude as often as i can and actually make others happy as you can tell. There are different kinds! Some people blow things out of proportion and others keep it real because they actually have stuff in their lives that are much worse than most people could imagine and have good reasons for the way they act. People discriminate against them because they hurt themselves. I know people who aren't emo that cut themselves because its a way of dealing with pain at times. They act different. so what? Nobody is the same. Them being different from others is what sets them apart and even makes them better than others in a way. They don't care about what people say or think about them at times because they know that this is who they are and they don't have to change themselves to make others like them. If you like them you like them and if you don't then thats your problem and you can go burn in hell for all i care.

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2007, 04:28:17 AM »

I absolutely love gay and bisexual people. Because they open their eyes and aren't afraid to admit what they prefer. It's admirable. As for most straights, they will talk down gays and bis for who knows what. Maybe they're threatened by them. But meh, what can I say, I wouldn't really want a lesbian or bi coming onto me. Buuut.. I have four bi friends I think. O.o

As for emos... Isn't emo only a simple and short term for emotional? Would I be classified as emo just because I express myself to those that are closer to me? Does everybody have to be wild and outgoing just to be normal? If you ask me... emo is just an opinion. Just as well as every other stereotype out there. Who knows, to the 'jocks', emos may think they're strange. And for 'preps', they may think that gothics are sluts, whores, and drug users. I live in this kind of environment. But never once have I managed to be sucked into stereotyping. Sure you have different styles of clothing, and that's all it should be based on. But that doesn't give a right to classify somebody as emo or preppy by they way most of the person being classified (because most equals wannabes). Let us enjoy our tastes of colours in our clothes. Just because I wear black daily doesn't mean I lead a life full of anguish and sorrow. Everybody has their depressed moments, I don't care how happy your life is. So next time I see one of the people that discriminate and stereotype, I'll catch them being something they think they're not supposed to be, and deliberately call them that, just because it's the way I am. I know it's hypocritical, but who says you had to follow what I do?
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Shinigami99

• Hahahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • Wounds of The Heart
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2007, 04:50:55 AM »

I don't mind gay people as long as they don't get too close.

As for emo, I don't hate them... I actually feel sorry for them because of the things they experience.
In a way, I respect them. But I don't respect the way they handle their pain. (Ex: cutting, suicide)

Shigeo

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2007, 08:35:55 PM »

I could care less if someone is gay or bi, as long as they're a good person at heart. Hell, my guy friends and I will get to "second base" with each other as a joke. XD

And emos....I don't mind them, but the whiners on this game are sickening. When it's an actual problem in real life, I'll feel sorry for them, but when they sit and moan about how their e-wife that they met the day before has left them....just no.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 16 queries.