Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Poll

Do you think Gyururu should keep her privileges?

Yes, she earned them.
- 15 (44.1%)
No, it is unfair.
- 17 (50%)
I don't think it matters.
- 1 (2.9%)
I don't care.
- 1 (2.9%)
I just hide from her.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: The Debated Gyururu  (Read 8830 times)

atomkai

• View Profile
Re: The Debated Gyururu
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2007, 02:20:24 AM »

This is so lame. I see no point to this thread.
It's at the top, where everything comes together?

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2007, 02:29:57 AM »

So what if she contributed to the game?
Yeah i'm grateful and all but giving her pakkun and Hoshi is an insult to everyone. She has an alt thats a hokage. So why does she need to be able to access hoshi from a jounin account?

Question for neji, will all the level 15 pvp people be able to get pakkun and get to hoshi? If thats the case then i will be making one tomorrow. Thats the only thing i think is unfair. She can stay at level 15 and kill whoever, but she SHOULD NOT access Hoshi.

Here's the thing have you contributed to the game?
Surprisingly...no.
Therefore no point in this topic any further.

Yeah i'm grateful and all but giving her pakkun and Hoshi is an insult to everyone.

Since when do you speak for everyone?
Certainly not an insult to me.
As Baluski said, " Suck it up and stop complaining. She contributed to the game, therefore she gets a small reward."

asdfjkl

« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2007, 02:46:22 AM »

.......a ten year old could donate money too this game so money should not be brought into this discussion. But very few have the ability to program and do things that neji and gyu do. Thats that.
 Gyu getting pakkun does not affect us or the game,
gyu being able to kill us does not affect the game; anyone can kill you if you log out and don't hide well (she only has three pvps per day belive it or not!)
Gyu being able to travel to hoshi is the only thing that i see that affects us since she will be able to attack us there but i have no doubt in my that gyu would promise not to attack anyone in hoshi just so everyone would STOP HASSELING HER. This is the only thing that affects the game and you guys can't get over it! By the way, i don't like gyu at all....oh no! Neji said that if i brought that up than he would lock this topic....well, too late to take it back now. Gyu you suck. oh no, there i go again

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2007, 02:50:43 AM »

She contributed to the game, therefor she gets a small reward.

That's a small reward? Maybe what? More than 10+ PvPs per real day? So she can go on a massacre? So she can enjoy the 'day the sky rained blood' because of her lower rank and outrageous stats? Because she gets those extra PvP chances? Small? That looks huge.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

SinHarvest

« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2007, 02:54:37 AM »

*sigh* well I tried*Grabs gyu statue* Come on, back to the shrine you go, there's no helping SOME People here

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2007, 02:58:44 AM »

Well, she kills like 4 people a game day.
I'm back to SL !

Abysss

« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2007, 02:59:37 AM »

I bet gyururu is laughing her posterior off wit these discussions ._.

Shigeo

« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2007, 04:02:49 AM »

....She goes to Hoshi too?  :o Joy. I was hoping I'd be safe once I got there.....guess not. :P

Mihazi

• I have this cough, ya know.
    • View Profile
    • How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2007, 04:07:09 AM »

Here is my programming background. xD

Visual Basic 6 senior year of high school. Grade A
1 semester university course of C++. Grade B (I was late on the last program and it was the only one I did with a partner ._.)

I am currently enrolled in Differential Equations, but I hardly remember anything from the calculus courses. xD
I don't think it is impressive, but what does it take to program for this game?
I think I could learn to do some decent programming.

See, I did not say payment, I'm just saying, one is more prone to giving their friends better rewards than others, although I can be over talking this, its all IMO
That's not fair to other players. That's playing favorites. :evil:

Question for neji, will all the level 15 pvp people be able to get pakkun and get to hoshi? If thats the case then i will be making one tomorrow. Thats the only thing i think is unfair. She can stay at level 15 and kill whoever, but she SHOULD NOT access Hoshi.
You could just make a sannin+ account stay at lvl 15 ._.

Abysss

« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2007, 04:09:35 AM »

Here is my programming background. xD

Visual Basic 6 senior year of high school. Grade A
1 semester university course of C++. Grade B (I was late on the last program and it was the only one I did with a partner ._.)

I am currently enrolled in Differential Equations, but I hardly remember anything from the calculus courses. xD
I don't think it is impressive, but what does it take to program for this game?
I think I could learn to do some decent programming.

See, I did not say payment, I'm just saying, one is more prone to giving their friends better rewards than others, although I can be over talking this, its all IMO
That's not fair to other players. That's playing favorites. :evil:

You could just make a sannin+ account stay at lvl 15 ._.

Coding is like a language, sre you can know all the math you want but you need to practice to perfect it :/

Mihazi

• I have this cough, ya know.
    • View Profile
    • How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2007, 04:30:34 AM »

Coding is like a language, sre you can know all the math you want but you need to practice to perfect it :/
Yes I know. I have some programming background. Each language is different, but if you learn one then you can learn another.
for example, C++

int main()
{
int num1, num2;
cin >> num1;
num2 = num1 * 3;
cout << num2;
return 0;
}

Yes that is a very simple example. There are variables, functions, structures, etc.
Edit: forgot the brackets xD
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 04:33:41 AM by Mihazi »

Abysss

« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2007, 04:39:02 AM »

I only know html coding, this game used css coding.

crimsonneji

« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2007, 05:32:00 AM »

It does affect me. I worked really hard to level up to be able to access Hoshi. Yeah she helped with the game so pay her with something else. Give her donation points or something. She shouldn't be able to access Hoshi and get pakkun. AT LEAST NOT HOSHI!

kboogi

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2007, 08:44:01 AM »

That is enough. This topic is done. This is not a thread for resumes. If you think you can assist, then you need to ask if there is something you can do, or how you can be an asset to the server.

Once upon a time, there was things that needed to be done. Neji was able to find someone at that time who was trustworthy & capable of completing the tasks. This is how it is in the real world - supply & demand, deal with it.

Some of you boogers that are complaining should be perma-ban already for rules you blatantly broke on purpose.

Abuse of gems transactions <===== Just in case someone needed an example.

If you don't like it, do not play - period. You may think I am being harsh, but you do not know the full story & you have no right to know the full story. There is no need futher need for this thread, end of discussion.
Pope'en ain't easy...

Respect the moderators!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2007, 09:27:02 AM »

To add my comments:

I said to Gyururu "What do you want for all your work? You helped a lot and we can talk." She asked at one time for Pakkun, and one time for Access to Hoshi.
I saw no great deal in it. Consider her a very special jounin. She did some work, more than a few hours work. The Kirin special i.e. was completely worked out by her, I did program the code around the sentences and the picture.

@Mihazi
To be precise, a STRUCT is not there :P
but a function construct, yes.

I said at some point: programmers are welcome.

For the things I have no time to do, I have to negotiate with other programmers. Some of the upcoming changes cost the server quite some money, but where should I get the time for all that?
Never judge a cow by its udder.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 22 queries.