Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: YouTube sucks but theres a answer  (Read 1214 times)

opop

YouTube sucks but theres a answer
« on: May 05, 2007, 02:24:53 AM »

www.dailymotion.com

Is better than every other alternative naruto site its like youtube but you can find the anime

Abysss

Re: YouTube sucks but theres a answer
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2007, 04:10:57 AM »

Foudn that on youtube as well? Technically since youtube let them show that they aren;t completly sucky no?  :P

opop

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2007, 04:50:12 AM »

Foudn that on youtube as well? Technically since youtube let them show that they aren;t completly sucky no?  :P
YouTUbe deltes the with in a hour if your  like me and have a life this is unreasonable

PyroPrinny

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2007, 04:51:51 AM »

Just wait a week or so...They usually won't delete it that fast after a while.

LeafToad

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2007, 05:29:40 AM »

Youtube does not suck, even if they are deleting episodes. I enjoy the home made videos more than the episodes of TV shows.

Dailymotion deletes episodes also. There was once every single episode of 24 and they were all deleted. Of course, there was a way to watch deleted episodes on that site, but it doesn't seem to work anymore. :\

opop

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2007, 03:23:07 PM »

Youtube does not suck, even if they are deleting episodes. I enjoy the home made videos more than the episodes of TV shows.

Dailymotion deletes episodes also. There was once every single episode of 24 and they were all deleted. Of course, there was a way to watch deleted episodes on that site, but it doesn't seem to work anymore. :\
They dont delte them  as much as YT   I guess I found Movie 3 and all the new episode s and pyro I use DM because I dont need or what to wait >.<

LeafToad

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2007, 04:34:30 PM »

You can just torrent... makes life much easier.

opop

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2007, 06:23:45 PM »

You can just torrent... makes life much easier.
Yeah I used to do that but I quit

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2007, 10:46:55 PM »

They dont delte them  as much as YT   I guess I found Movie 3 and all the new episode s and pyro I use DM because I dont need or what to wait >.<

ahhhhhhhhh

the glamour of having a Stage6.....

might i enlighten you all?

http://stage6.divx.com/videos/tag:anime

this is the answer to ALL your anime problems =)
just hit play (or the little drop down arrow you see next toit will allow downloads)

made life with no youtube episodes alot easier......
never deletes episodes and no limit to the lengths......

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 17 queries.