Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Neji, why do you do this to me?  (Read 3965 times)

Abysss

Re: Neji, why do you do this to me?
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2007, 10:42:29 PM »

I have it on my alt, anyone wanna buy some special ink? :D

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2007, 10:44:37 PM »

neji you are my hero  :twisted: :twisted:

LeafToad

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2007, 12:48:28 AM »

* gloomily takes a club badge*

Since I'll be a level 15 for the rest of my life I might as well save up and get pakkun if hes still good after the changes...

But I cant believe it was just yesterday I was thinking to myself, I'll never stay at level 15 until I'm a Grand Hokage, and now im stuck!

Well... Just think about it: you've made an evil game programmer happy today. :D

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2007, 02:00:22 AM »

Since I'll be a level 15 for the rest of my life I might as well save up and get pakkun if hes still good after the changes...

But I cant believe it was just yesterday I was thinking to myself, I'll never stay at level 15 until I'm a Grand Hokage, and now im stuck!

Well... Just think about it: you've made an evil game programmer happy today. :D

and isnt that the greatest joy in life?
having fun making others see people suffer  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

UchihaHitane

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2007, 09:04:11 AM »

One day karma will hit Neji. With all his evil he'll probably be instantly incinerated.

LeafToad

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2007, 09:12:24 AM »

One day karma will hit Neji. With all his evil he'll probably be instantly incinerated.

Karma gets to him... in the form of beautiful women, maybe supermodels... and who wants that? >> << >>

Tsunumi

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2007, 02:39:53 PM »

I dont think I have gotten the ink i am Anbu. I hate having to wait for the seven star tatoo though. I have killed the guy like 3 times already.

Fiyona

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2007, 04:08:48 PM »

Wow, that's pretty insane.. the people who can't use the ink are getting it and the people who can... are left tearing their hair out in desperation. Good heavens. But you guys are very lucky to get the ink, even if it's useless to you.. lol.

UchihaHitane

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2007, 05:19:22 PM »

in order to avoid having to send some naked female undercover assassin women to Neji's house, i force myself to think of it like this: im lucky that i got the ink before i got the cs, it'll be worth it when im the one of only ____(Insert statistic) people who has the star and 1 ink or more complete.

opop

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2007, 05:22:10 PM »

in order to avoid having to send some naked female undercover wassin women to Neji's house, i force myself to think of it like this: im lucky that i got the ink before i got the cs, it'll be worth it when im the one of only ____(Insert statistic) people who has the star and 1 ink or more complete.
undercover wassin lol

Tsunumi

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2007, 07:38:44 PM »

Lol i dont have the ink and I dont have the tattoo I want it though.

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2007, 09:08:57 PM »

Karma gets to him... in the form of beautiful women, maybe supermodels... and who wants that? >> << >>

i definately do not want that to happen << >> <<

Lol i dont have the ink and I dont have the tattoo I want it though.

go with the seal =)
less trouble than the tattoo.....
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 20 queries.