Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Anti Gyururu Association  (Read 7863 times)

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
Re: Anti Gyururu Association
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2007, 11:12:59 PM »

Gyu you do deserve your pakkun and acess to hoshi.....
if you wanted you could kill 90% of the people in hoshi and you could kill them all if they didnt have that insane amount of hp.....
you also helped design most of the things we use daily....
if it werent for you people wouldnt even have anything to GET them strong enough to get to hoshi.....

SinHarvest

« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2007, 11:20:00 PM »

Gyu don't be angry because YOU made the decision. Neji didn't make it off of what the people said YOU made the decision. I truthfully believe that the access to hoshi was pushing it abit. Your a jounin I'm a hunter nin even I don't get access to a sannin place and I'm the closest of the two of us. I don't know what is in Hoshi but it sounds nice based off how people said for no access to hoshi for Gyu.

wait, let me get this straight, you are only a hunter nin and your already talking trash, you don't even know whats in hoshi nor have you played as long as those 400 something other people in the game that are ahead of you and you still think that you deserve hoshi more than gyu. what the freak. People on these forums are so freaking arrogant. Her three alts have more dk's than you, they are all HOKAGES and KAGES.  and i like how you kept saying YOU in capital letters. You don't even know the basis for why people dislike gyu ( i don't either) and your trying to degrade her? who the hell are you again? And what if it was baluski who was at 8 dk's or kamuikachi? would you try to take the privelage away from them? think about that for a second
edit: (puts on his nice guy face again) By the way lebis, what were the reasons that you believe that gyu didn't deserve hoshi, pakkun, or to kill grand hokages, and if it was baluski, kamuikachi, cryus, or one of your other friends would you have tried to take theses privilages away from them. I seriously doubt it, you probably would've said that they earned it through thier hard work

Well truthfully if I kept on playing when school started I would of been Sannin or higher by now and if I didn't take a 44 day break recently then I would be ANBU maybe ANBU Captain. I know some of what is in hoshi and I know that you need to go to Water or Fire country to access it.
So you never been there and you're complaining whyyyyyyyyy

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2007, 11:21:35 PM »

Gyu don't be angry because YOU made the decision. Neji didn't make it off of what the people said YOU made the decision. I truthfully believe that the access to hoshi was pushing it abit. Your a jounin I'm a hunter nin even I don't get access to a sannin place and I'm the closest of the two of us. I don't know what is in Hoshi but it sounds nice based off how people said for no access to hoshi for Gyu.

wait, let me get this straight, you are only a hunter nin and your already talking trash, you don't even know whats in hoshi nor have you played as long as those 400 something other people in the game that are ahead of you and you still think that you deserve hoshi more than gyu. what the freak. People on these forums are so freaking arrogant. Her three alts have more dk's than you, they are all HOKAGES and KAGES.  and i like how you kept saying YOU in capital letters. You don't even know the basis for why people dislike gyu ( i don't either) and your trying to degrade her? who the hell are you again? And what if it was baluski who was at 8 dk's or kamuikachi? would you try to take the privelage away from them? think about that for a second
edit: (puts on his nice guy face again) By the way lebis, what were the reasons that you believe that gyu didn't deserve hoshi, pakkun, or to kill grand hokages, and if it was baluski, kamuikachi, cryus, or one of your other friends would you have tried to take theses privilages away from them. I seriously doubt it, you probably would've said that they earned it through thier hard work

Well truthfully if I kept on playing when school started I would of been Sannin or higher by now and if I didn't take a 44 day break recently then I would be ANBU maybe ANBU Captain. I know some of what is in hoshi and I know that you need to go to Water or Fire country to access it.
So you never been there and you're complaining whyyyyyyyyy
yeah get in hoshi then complain =)
what gyu had to do to get to her status right now is about a thousand times harder than simply getting to sannin.....

skr

« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2007, 11:25:42 PM »

(Who created Hyouton? I need to send them women/men/both/whatever takes their fancy)

Gyu did.

*bows to gyu*

meh, frustration/jealousy/stuff is evil, indeed

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2007, 11:45:35 PM »

By the way lebis, what were the reasons that you believe that gyu didn't deserve hoshi, pakkun, or to kill grand hokages, and if it was baluski, kamuikachi, cryus, or one of your other friends would you have tried to take theses privilages away from them. I seriously doubt it, you probably would've said that they earned it through thier hard work

Ahh.. Another one that believes I hold my friends in higher standards when it comes to special privileges. Xaos might tell you all about it. We had a pretty damn deep conversation about it. Friend or no friend, I like things equal.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

asdfjkl

« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2007, 12:35:31 AM »

ok......i guess i was wrong :P :P :P so what should gyu get for all of her hard work then? (not asking lebis but the public in general)

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2007, 12:38:05 AM »

Ahh.. Another one that believes I hold my friends in higher standards when it comes to special privileges. Xaos might tell you all about it. We had a pretty damn deep conversation about it. Friend or no friend, I like things equal.

Equal? Players who donate to the server get the over-powered kyuubi regardless of their rank. What I did was more than just donating a few dollars.

Anyway, back to the topic, why give up Pakkun? People were only annoyed because you gained access to this great place where you can get castles and who knows what else. But no one gave a monkeys about the dog, you should have kept him!

If you have been following Lebis's every post, you will remember reading her complains about me having Pakkun as well. A topic about me having Pakkun will arise sooner or later.

Mihazi

• I have this cough, ya know.
    • View Profile
    • How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2007, 01:53:51 AM »

Gyu should just kill oro and reach sannin :twisted:

Of course I doubt that... ;)

kboogi

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2007, 03:08:09 AM »

Well, the point of the matter - it has. Before there was ever a thread in Game Related Discussions, there was another one once upon  a time. I knew then it wouldn't be the end even though all questions were answered. That is how it is when you are dealing with wicked ones. I just hope that you at least stick around Gyururu - I hope you don't do another thing for the server. I wouldn't mind seeing some other accounts disappear for ever...perhaps I should start a topic pertaining to that, yes...
Pope'en ain't easy...

Respect the moderators!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

UchihaHitane

« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2007, 09:32:58 AM »

Anyway, back to the topic, why give up Pakkun? People were only annoyed because you gained access to this great place where you can get castles and who knows what else. But no one gave a monkeys about the dog, you should have kept him!

If you have been following Lebis's every post, you will remember reading her complains about me having Pakkun as well. A topic about me having Pakkun will arise sooner or later.

World Dominator Lebis is a Viceroy to Doragon Buzuku (Clan)
Specialty: Hyouton Ninjutsu

That says it all doesnt it?  :roll:
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 10:03:46 AM by UchihaHitane »

Arkatsson

« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2007, 12:48:32 PM »

Who was Suna made by?

Gyu I think your reward should be.... unlimited pvps and travels.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2007, 12:51:56 PM »

All except Rasengan.

LeafToad

« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2007, 01:31:32 PM »

World Dominator Lebis is a Viceroy to Doragon Buzuku (Clan)
Specialty: Hyouton Ninjutsu

That says it all doesnt it?  :roll:

We all have to pick specialties after a DK, it's not like she can just stop playing because Gyu made all the specialties, that would be sorta stupid.

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2007, 01:33:03 PM »

Who was Suna made by?

Gyu I think your reward should be.... unlimited pvps and travels.
what the heck? unlimited PvPs and Travels.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2007, 01:39:44 PM »

*Seals the topic with a huge penguin stamp*
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 19 queries.