Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Kenjustu  (Read 10586 times)

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Re: Kenjustu
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2007, 12:35:25 PM »

Taijutsu, ninjutsu and genjutsu. There is no kenjutsu.

ok i just gave u a list based on Naruto eps and you are still arguing against it?! ok so answer this question then, wat jutsu is tenten is utilizing when she is using her weapons? >.>

Why are debating on a post that I deleted?

::changes his entire post:: ok...in the end, i accept and agree w/ Gyu's decision...although it would have been fun using kenshin's move lol

so where is the list for kenjutsu...even if this is denied, i just want to know if this list would be ok >.>
From what I have observed in Naruto Episode 159 and 160

- Quick Drawing of a Sword (preparation) – delivers a slash and afterwards gets a 10% increase in attack for 8 rounds (Cost 1 chakra)
- Me ni mo tomaranu hayasade (it’s so fast your eyes cant catch it) – destroying the opponent’s weapon, you lower the opponent’s defense for 5 rounds (Cost 3 chakra)
- Me ni mo tomaranu hayasade 2 – stunning the opponent w/ the hilt of your sword, you do some damage while temporarily disabling the opponent for 1 turn (Cost 5 chakra)
- Me ni mo tomaranu hayasade 3 – you delivers 3 quick deadly slashes in an instant for 4-6 turns (Cost 7 Chakra)
- Me ni mo tomaranu hayasade 4 – you hitting the opponent w/ the sheath as he tries to attack you from behind, giving him some damage and getting a 10% increase in defense (Cost 9 Chakra)
- Me ni mo tomaranu hayasade 5 – you deliver a strong slash w/ the back of your sword, doing great damage while stunning the opponent for 1 turn (Cost 12 Chakra)
- Me ni mo tomaranu hayasade 6 – utilizing your speed and quickness into your sword slash, you destroy the opponent’s weapon so easily that you gave the opponent the fear of death in his eyes, you greatly lower the opponent’s defense for 9 rounds (Cost 15 Chakra)

for lowering defense part i was thinking about genjutsu and how most of the moves (in what i believe anyway) lowers the opponent's attack/defense
feel free to change anything including the order >.>

I dont find your list appealing. Would you find sound jutsu 1, sound jutsu 2, sound jutsu 3 and so on impressive?

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2007, 12:56:25 PM »

well can u think of better names?
i didnt kno a jutsu has to sound kewl to be effective >.>
i personally dont mind but i guess could try and give them actually names based on the appearance the move
anyways, anything else u disapprove of?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 12:58:24 PM by Mei »

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2007, 01:23:08 PM »

1) What Tenten used wasn't kenjutsu. She summons weapons then either throws them and swings them around. (summoning jutsu + weapon handling)

2) Ninjas do not use kenjutsu. (Only Samurais do so)

3) The only "kenjutsu" ever shown on Naruto was Dance of the Crescent Moon (Mikazuki no Mai) used by Gekko Hayate (dead). Kaguya uses something like kenjutsu, but they are considered as kekkai genkai so you can't use those skill for your kenjutsu specialty.

4) I am against making up jutsu (including the names).

So if you can't find 6-8 official "Kenjutsu" from Naruto (game/manga/anime) that come with names and not just how they swing their katana around, then close this request.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 01:34:47 PM by Gyu~ru~ru »

Hyuuga Hiashi

« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2007, 01:50:00 PM »

well can u think of better names?
i didnt kno a jutsu has to sound kewl to be effective >.>
i personally dont mind but i guess could try and give them actually names based on the appearance the move
anyways, anything else u disapprove of?

Did you know that every stance & swing of the katana has a name?

Why do you think Kenshi didn't just name his Moves hiten mitsurugi-ryuu 1, hiten mitsurugi-ryuu 2, hiten mitsurugi-ryuu 3 and so on instead of Doryūsen, Ryūtsuisen, Kuzuryūsen and all those other hard to remember names?

SL is a text RPG. There is no flashy animation when you use a jutsu. That's why the names and descriptions are important. Keeping the specialty true to Naruto makes it easier for players to get the feel of using the specialties.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 01:56:02 PM by Hyuuga Hiashi »

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2007, 12:01:32 AM »

1) What Tenten used wasn't kenjutsu. She summons weapons then either throws them and swings them around. (summoning jutsu + weapon handling)
i didnt even say Tenten was using kenjutsu so dont assume i did =P

2) Ninjas do not use kenjutsu. (Only Samurais do so)
Ninjas dont use kenjutsu? So i guess those times they have swords w/ them (for example Itachi had a sword w/ him when he killed his clan) was just for show then? >.>

3) The only "kenjutsu" ever shown on Naruto was Dance of the Crescent Moon (Mikazuki no Mai) used by Gekko Hayate (dead). Kaguya uses something like kenjutsu, but they are considered as kekkai genkai so you can't use those skill for your kenjutsu specialty.
SKIP...

4) I am against making up jutsu (including the names).
well there's a first time for everything, there are some names that i appeared in the anime/manga that werent even named by the creator but by gamemakers themselves so how would this be any different?
it's not like we cant change the name of the moves once we discover their true names >.>

So if you can't find 6-8 official "Kenjutsu" from Naruto (game/manga/anime) that come with names and not just how they swing their katana around, then close this request.
wow you are like one of the harshiest woman i have ever met and i bet even i did find 6-8 official moves you will reject them anyway...bcuz ur just simply mean like that >.>

@hiashi
u just said there's no animantion hence there is no "feel" for the specialty...ur just selecting a move and besides i did gave description for it anyway...also, it's not like there's no char that names their moves by numbers, even though i cant think of any who does that in Naruto at the moment

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2007, 12:11:35 AM »

Taijutsu, ninjutsu and genjutsu. There is no kenjutsu.

ok i just gave u a list based on Naruto eps and you are still arguing against it?! ok so answer this question then, wat jutsu is tenten is utilizing when she is using her weapons? >.>

Summoning jutsu + weapon handling. NOT kenjutsu.

Ninjas dont use kenjutsu? So i guess those times they have swords w/ them (for example Itachi had a sword w/ him when he killed his clan) was just for show then? >.>

Everyone can swing a sword around. Everyone know how to slice and stab with a sword. Does that mean everyone know Kenjutsu?

well there's a first time for everything, there are some names that i appeared in the anime/manga that werent even named by the creator but by gamemakers themselves so how would this be any different?
it's not like we cant change the name of the moves once we discover their true names >.>

If you can get the creator to say "yes" to the names that you made up then I will buy it. If not, then "no".

It's not like we can't wait until a jutsu gets a name and added onto the official ninjutsu/genjutsu/taijutsu list. We already have a dozen of specialties to choose from at the moment.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 12:38:30 AM by Gyu~ru~ru »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 15 queries.