Game Development > Shinobi Legends Language Board

Spanish Translations.

(1/20) > >>

Abysss:
Yo quiero translado ingles para espanol en Shinobi Legends. No quiero plomo pero ayudo con el  persona plomo.
I want to translate english to spanish in Shinobi Legends. I don't want to lead but to help the lead person.

---------

I hope I'm good enough to help but as long as someone makes the translation it doesn't matter ^_^

drownafish:
I'd also like to help translating in Spanish... I probably wouldn't make the best leader, just because  I don't know all of the grammatical rules of the spanish languahe, but I know most. It's also my native language, so I think I'd be able to help out.

Xaos:

--- Quote from: Abysss on May 17, 2007, 09:29:31 PM ---I hope I'm good enough to help but as long as someone makes the translation it doesn't matter ^_^

--- End quote ---

d) language proficiency. sounds ridiculous, but everything below "A" language skills are not sufficient. The language you translate into has to be a language you are fluent and very proficient in it.

So it does matter ^.^

And, unless I'm mistaken: "Yo quiero translado" should be "Yo quiero traducir"? Not sure.

And also: "Ingles para espanol" to "inglés al español"? Not sure ^.^

You're also missing some accents.

Abysss:

--- Quote from: Xaos on May 17, 2007, 10:27:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: Abysss on May 17, 2007, 09:29:31 PM ---I hope I'm good enough to help but as long as someone makes the translation it doesn't matter ^_^

--- End quote ---

d) language proficiency. sounds ridiculous, but everything below "A" language skills are not sufficient. The language you translate into has to be a language you are fluent and very proficient in it.

So it does matter ^.^

And, unless I'm mistaken: "Yo quiero translado" should be "Yo quiero traducir"? Not sure.

--- End quote ---

what I meant by that is that don't pick me if my spanish is not good enough ;) , and that it doesn't matter to me if I am picked or not I just want hte language translated XD

edit: ANd i still need to figure out how to make the accent marks on the computer

Xaos:

--- Quote from: Abysss on May 17, 2007, 10:35:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: Xaos on May 17, 2007, 10:27:35 PM ---

--- End quote ---

So it does matter ^.^

--- End quote ---

what I meant by that is that don't pick me if my spanish is not good enough ;) , and that it doesn't matter to me if I am picked or not I just want hte language translated XD

edit: ANd i still need to figure out how to make the accent marks on the computer

--- End quote ---

Do a search for Character Pallete (Believe that's what it's called.) Should be Start menue --> Accessories. Somewhere there if I remember. Might be under system tools though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version