Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Spanish Translations.  (Read 33021 times)

drownafish

Re: Spanish Translations.
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2007, 05:09:31 PM »

Really? Because I asked him a question about the preterite tense of a verb the other day, and he didn't know the answer. xD; I'm sure he's fluent with speaking it, but I dunno if he's good with typing it down.
Preterite? which of the preterites?
No me recuerdo si fue el préterito simple o imperfecto. Fue hace mucho tiempo. :\

skr

« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2007, 05:57:10 PM »

No me recuerdo si fue el préterito simple o imperfecto. Fue hace mucho tiempo. :\

Hmmm that'd be either "No me acuerdo" or "no recuerdo", not a mix of both (that reminds me of my problem with that "getting married to someone" or "marrying someone" (and the infionity of mixes between them) stuff xD).

The rest is perfect, though  ;)

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2007, 06:52:04 PM »

Correct me if I am wrong, but I just want to make sure what they are.....is it like if a word is ending with an -ar then you drop the -ar and put the words e, aste, amos, o, asteis, or aron am I right....???

drownafish

« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2007, 06:56:59 PM »

Hmmm that'd be either "No me acuerdo" or "no recuerdo", not a mix of both (that reminds me of my problem with that "getting married to someone" or "marrying someone" (and the infionity of mixes between them) stuff xD).

Ah, my mistake. :)
Correct me if I am wrong, but I just want to make sure what they are.....is it like if a word is ending with an -ar then you drop the -ar and put the words e, aste, amos, o, asteis, or aron am I right....???

And no, the preterites are two forms of the past. But, -e, -aste, -asteís, and -aron are the ways you can end verbs that end in -ar  that are conjugated in the simple preterite tense. :]
« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 07:04:08 PM by drownafish »

skr

« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2007, 07:02:50 PM »

that's pretty much the way to do this preterito perfecto simple with the regular verbs ended in -ar, yeah

Spanish verbs sound like a pain to learn, though xD

Ah, my mistake. :)

No problem  ;)

SharinganNaruto

« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2007, 08:48:37 PM »

Spanish is my native language, I don't think it's any good, ask skr herself. We had a whole conversation in Spanish. I felt so stupid. <<; xD

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2007, 11:27:58 PM »

So you're saying that you are not that fluent in it?? I kind of don't get what you're saying.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 03:47:16 AM by ace »

SharinganNaruto

« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2007, 06:50:01 AM »

I'm pretty fluent in it. Just saying that there are others out there that are better. (skr) So I can be used as a last resort or something.

LeafToad

« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2007, 09:46:03 AM »

Coincidentally, I just learned preterites an imperfects and the differences between them a couple days ago. >> I feel all smart now.

asdfjkl

« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2007, 09:42:20 PM »

i think we have more than enough people to translate this language, yet its not being translated.....

drownafish

« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2007, 09:46:18 PM »

Neji said that there are enough language teams ffor the time being, and if everything goes well with German, Tagalog, and French, then perhaps other languages can be added on later on.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2007, 11:16:40 PM »

Neji said that there are enough language teams ffor the time being, and if everything goes well with German, Tagalog, and French, then perhaps other languages can be added on later on.

I don't want to be hasty and what not, but if things do go well with translating German, Tagalog, and French...other languages will very likely be added. Now we, the people who want Spanish to be translated, should come up with a team. I mean we could help make the team, but then of course Neji will ultimately make the final decisions. I am just posting this idea because if Neji says, other translations have gone well...lets do other translations as well, the Spanish team would be ready...so what do you think...we don't have to start right away, but at least think about this just a little more.

Mithras

• Beatus ille, qui procul negotiis
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2007, 11:19:36 PM »

Only a thought from my side:
The moment neji was speaking about is in around 4 month minimum so slow down a bid...
(no critic only a thought :roll:)

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2007, 11:21:02 PM »

Sorry....I didn't mean to go way too fast on this. I just thought we should at least have everything ready =D

Mithras

• Beatus ille, qui procul negotiis
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2007, 11:25:23 PM »

no no it was allright form your team but don´t hurry because the translation work is far away from being done...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 17 queries.