Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Spanish Translations.  (Read 33006 times)

Ulrich

• Meh, haters.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/prince92
Re: Spanish Translations.
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2007, 11:05:38 PM »

I wanna be a mod for spanish trans lation. I'm Puerto Rican.  :D please?

Ulrich

• Meh, haters.
    • View Profile
I want to be a spanish translator
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2007, 11:11:29 PM »

I can translate any spanish! I get alot of practice with spanish bad words because my mom always says it to me lol :shock: :smt109 :smt021 :smt036

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
Re: I want to be a spanish translator
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2007, 12:36:10 AM »

There is a topic where you could post your imput...
But go ahead and show us what you can do first.
You won't be putting Spanish *bad* words on this game, you will be putting many complicated words.
If your not up to it then please say so.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 12:37:07 AM by KamuiKachi »

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2007, 03:35:49 AM »

It would be nice if we could see some words/phrases in Spanish. Please write a short paragraph on something you like to do or just anything like sports, a T.V. show, etc...

Dante

« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2007, 06:30:25 AM »

Well, like always i rush and make conclusions so i posted something on forum applications.

Ok, ill say the same thing here...

------------- Spanish / Español -------------

Mi idioma fluido y nativo es el español, es decir si necesitan traducir un texto, la ayuda para traducirlo o en si mismo corregirlo, pueden contar conmigo y seguro que con mucha gente que ya lei.

Hablo el español venezolano (mas que nada eso es por el Acento y palabras colquiales o jerga) es decir, es el español mas neutral que existe.

como ya dije, pueden contar conmigo para cualquier traduccion del ingles al español por supuesto viceversa es un poco mas complicado.
--------------------

----------------------------- English/ Ingles ------------

My fluid and native language is Spanish, i mean if you need to translate a text, help to translate it or to correct it, you can count with me.

I speak the Venezuelan Spanish (it is for the Accent or slang) is the Spanish more neutral that exist.

As i already said, you can count with me for any translation, English to the Spanish of course  vice versa it is a little more complex.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2007, 04:42:57 PM »

My fluid and native language is Spanish, i mean if you need to translate a text, help to translate it or to correct it, you can count with me.

I speak the Venezuelan Spanish (it is for the Accent or slang) is the Spanish more neutral that exist.

As i already said, you can count with me for any translation, English to the Spanish of course  vice versa it is a little more complex.

It says," you can COUNT WITH ME, English to THE Spainsh,  and OF COURSE VICE VERSA IT IS...." I just saw some of these mistakes in the Spanish to English translation. I don't know what you mean by FLUID, maybe fluent. So there are quite a few errors here, but there has to be none.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 06:36:40 PM by ace »

Dante

« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2007, 05:50:07 PM »

It says," you can COUNT WITH ME, English to THE Spainsh, OF COURSE VICE VERSA IT IS..., and FLUID." I just saw some of these mistakes in the Spanish to English translation. I don't know what you mean by FLUID, maybe fluent. So there are quite a few errors here, but there has to be none.

Oh, thx for corrections =), you said? but there has to be none? ......  i hope you wont misunderstand this, but to someone speak his native or matern language at a 100% its nearly impossible, you would have to be a human dictionary and know all the grammars laws, im not arguing, is just that i didnt understood what you meant with   But there has to be none....

Im just saying if you need support (for not say help, may sound in wrong way) i would be here.

PS: Ace, the words you bold, can you tell me how could i said them???  i mean, the corrections just the bigger ones....

Ah, i said it in other message my english is bad i have a lot of errors and i know i have some Tarzanic sentences (jejeje) but my spanish is better.  :D

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2007, 06:32:17 PM »

If you say your Spanish is better, which it could be true, then when you say COUNT WITH ME, it still says that in Spanish. It says contar conmigo, which still means count with me. Next, in a part of your English writing it says, English to the Spanish. You don't need the. In Spanish you wrote ingles al español, last time I knew al = a+el, correct me if I am wrong. Now el means the, and you  don't need it in this case. So so far, you made errors in English as well as Spanish. In English when you wrote, OF COURSE VICE VERSA IT IS, made no sense to me.

What I mean by you can't have any mistakes when trying to translate Spanish is that if there are mistakes and they don't get fixed then Shinobi Legends would kind of look bad. This problem would not happen in the first place if the person who was translating was fluent enough.

So even if your English is bad, why did I find mistakes in your Spanish as well?

« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 07:28:01 PM by ace »

Dante

« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2007, 07:37:18 PM »

If you say your Spanish is better, which it could be true, then when you say COUNT WITH ME, it still says that in Spanish. It says contar conmigo, which still means count with me. Next, in a part of your English writing it says, English to the Spanish. You don't need the. In Spanish you wrote ingles al español, last time I knew al = a+el, correct me if I am wrong. Now el means the, and you  don't need it in this case. So so far, you made errors in English as well as Spanish. In English when you wrote, OF COURSE VICE VERSA IT IS, made no sense to me.

What I mean by you can't have any mistakes when trying to translate Spanish is that if there are mistakes and they don't get fixed then Shinobi Legends would kind of look bad. This problem would not happen in the first place if the person who was translating was fluent enough.

So even if your English is bad, why did I find mistakes in your Spanish as well?

You don't need the. In Spanish you wrote ingles al español, last time I knew al = a+el, correct me if I am wrong. Now el means the....
El = the--.   Al= to.... your not wrong i did made a mistake there.... translating that sentence TO spanish =  Ingles Al EL (to The) Español.

you made errors in English as well as Spanish- in this case i disagree, in spanish there are not grammar errors, except accents....  á.é, ( i mean  that kind of accents).... except from this 1 colquiales is  Coloquiales. i spelled bad that word

coloquial means in a rough way, that is from one especific site (place, state, country)

there are not grammar errors.... 

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2007, 08:00:33 PM »

In Spanish you didn't use the right words. YOU SAID CONTAR CONMIGO, which means count with me, that's wrong. Even if you didn't make grammar errors, you still need to use the right words. There are more things than grammar errors that people need to look for in a sentence like sentence structure and what not. You have to know which word to use at what times. You are trying to say you didn't make grammar mistakes, when did I say you did.

Don't get me wrong or anything, I'm not to insult you, or trying to make you look bad.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 08:59:06 PM by ace »

Dante

« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2007, 09:05:11 PM »

In Spanish you didn't use the right words. YOU SAID CONTAR CONMIGO, which means count with me, that's wrong. Even if you didn't make grammar errors, you still need to use the right words. There are more things than grammar errors. You have to know which word to use at what times. You are trying to say you didn't make grammar mistakes, when did I say you did.

Don't get me wrong or anything, I'm not to insult you, or trying to make you look bad.

I know you are not  :D is just that we have different point of view (right?)

well... with  pueden contar conmigo is Slang or coloquial and its also a neutral word that may works for Count numbers (contar numeros) and count with support (contar con apoyo)  (contar conmigo), and maybe in english will sound bad, but lets say it in another way, Pueden dejarmelo a mi, puedo ayudarlos, Saben que CUENTAN conmigo.

A la hora de cualquier problema pueden avisarme y yo los ayudo (in a more long and complex way)

PS: Ace please check my Post named  Translating into Spanish.... i will posted it in like 1h to 2 h..

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2007, 09:10:23 PM »

Well....I'm not sure if Neji wants slang when translating into Spanish. So for now I am going to wait and see what Neji says.

When you said, A la hora de cualquier problema pueden avisarme y yo los ayudo, I see that you don't want to be the lead translator, but you're there is they need help, you just want to help if needed right?

Dante

Translating into spanish
« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2007, 09:27:42 PM »

Well, first of all i would like to thanks Ace,  because arguing with him (rofl) made me think this...  Ok, if i dont do anything by my own i wont get anything (right?)  

SO!!!!  it will be hard and maybe a lot of time but step by step ( while im playing, because is the only way to do it) i will translate all that i see into spanish..

BUT!!!!! until i have green light i wont translate anything that means SPOILERS!! like Special Events and Choices...

LOL, in my house the power line went of so i had a LOT of plenty time so i worked on this...

Main page/ pagina principal
                                                ENGLISH / SPANISH

Welcome to Shinobi Legends, a browser based role playing game featuring Naruto, based on Seth Able's Legend of the Red Dragon.
The current time in Konoha Gakure is X: Y am/pm
Next new game day in: X, Y, Z (real time)

Bienvenido a Shinobi Legends un juego de rol sobre  Naruto  por pagina web, basado en  Seth Able's Legend of the Red Dragon.
La hora exacta en Konoha Gakure es: X: Y AM/PM
Nuevo día de juego en: X, Z, Y  (tiempo real)

The newest shinobi of the realm is:  X

El shinobi mas reciente en el plano es: X

The current Battle Arena Leader in Konoha Gakure is: X
The most recent hero of the realm is: X

El líder de la arena de batalla sigue siendo: X
El héroe mas reciente en el plano es: X

Latest News
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Academy Student X defeated Academy Student Z in fair combat in the fields of Fire Country.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Academy Student Z has been slain in the forest by Chouji.
"Aah, so that's what Sanshoku no Ganyaku is for!" exclaimed Chouji
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Ultimas noticias
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Estudiante de la academia X derroto a  Estudiante de la academia Z en un combate  justo en los campos de la nación del fuego
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Estudiante de la Academia X ha sido asesinado en el bosque por Chouji
“Aah, así que para eso es el Sanshoku no Ganyaku” exclama Chouji
Today's weather is expected to be thundershowers.

X has defeated Orochimaru more often than any other shinobi!
The warrior with most cash is: Z
The warrior with most gems at hand is: Y

By logging in you accept the Rules of this Game which can be viewed at the left hand side bar.

El clima de hoy se espera que sea: X

X ha derrotado  a Orochimaru mas seguido que cualquier otro shinobi
El guerrero con más dinero es: Z
El guerrero con más gemas en mano es: Y

Al  entrar aceptas las Reglas de este Juego que pueden ser vistas a mano izquierda de la barra lateral.

If you don't get the verification mail, check your spam folderSi no obtienes el correo de verificación revisa tu carpeta de SpamHotmail users please THIS VITAL INFORMATION
AOL users please THIS VITAL INFORMATION. Especially when creating a new character.
Enter your name and password to enter the realm.

Usuarios de Hotmail por favor usar ESTA INFORMACION VITAL

Usuarios de AOL por favor usar ESTA INFORMACION VITAL
Especialmente cuando creen un nuevo personaje

Introduce tu nombre y contraseña para entrar al plano

*cash in Spanish is efectivo that in English is effective, so that’s why I translate it Dinero/ Money, its easier to understand.

Left side bar / Barra lateral izquierda.

—Staff Entry—
Entry for staff members

---Equipo tecnico---
Entrada para los miembros del equipo tecnico

—New to this Game?—
Create a character

---- ¿Nuevo en el Juego? ----
Crea un personaje

—Game Functions—
Forgotten Password
List Warriors
Daily News

----Funciones del juego---
Contraseña olvidada
Lista de guerreros
Noticias del dia

—Other Info—
About LoGD
Game Setup Info
LoGD Net

---Otra información—
Acerca de LoGD
Especificaciones del juego
LoGD Net

—Forums—
Game Forum

--Foros—
Foro del Juego

—Partner Sites—
Kitsune Crossing (LotGD Server)

----Sitios amigos---
Kitsune Crossing (LotGD Server)

—Info—
Garfield Comics
Rules of this Game
Disclaimer of this Game

----Informacion—
Comics de Garfield
Reglas del juego
Propiedades de este juego

—Other—
(#) Shinobi Blogs

---Otros—

(#) Shinobi Blogs

Right Side bar
Barra lateral derecha

Report Game Problems (Petition)

Reportar problemas del juego ( petición)

Staff Characters ( x players):

Personajes del Equipo tecnico ( X jugadores)

Online Characters (Z players):

Personajes en linea ( Z jugadores)

At bottom of the page
/ al fondo [final]  de la pagina

8h days i.e. 3 new days per real day.

Cada 8h al día es decir 3 nuevos días  por cada día real
Game server running version: 1.1.0 Dragonprime Edition

Servidor del juego corriendo bajo la versión: 1.1.0 Dragonprime Edition

Ulrich

• Meh, haters.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2007, 09:30:31 PM »

ehhh sorry im taking off these words... no way im getting in trouble even more than I already am!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 06:47:52 AM by Ulrich »

Ulrich

• Meh, haters.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2007, 09:36:40 PM »

Also yo puthos hablas mucho espanol, yo soy puerto rican, e mi mai hablas mucho espanol tambien, mucho malapalablas.

I can't spell it good but I no a spanish word and wat it means wen I see it... kinda funny though...sorta :oops: :P
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 19 queries.