Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Spanish Translations.  (Read 33007 times)

Dante

Re: I want to be a spanish translator
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2007, 09:41:14 PM »

Ulrich, have you seen any bad words while you were playing SL?

well, it speaks by itself...

----------------------------------

Ulrich, esta un poco raro el post.... realmente shinobi legends no tiene groserias (malas palabras) en TODA!! la pagina, creo que deberias reconsiderar el post ya que a algunas personas les puede parecer un insulto....

Lol, hay muchas groserias que no tienen la traduccion correcta....

bueno man... si lees esto borralo antes de que un admin lo lea..

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2007, 09:53:48 PM »

Can someone merge this topic into the right place, Spanish Translations.

Also Ulrich, can we see some paragraphs or can I see you have a conversation in Spanish with Dante?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 09:57:35 PM by ace »

Ace

• View Profile
Re: Translating into spanish
« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2007, 09:57:09 PM »

I don't get it. We were having a conversation about Spanish in the right topic, Spanish Translations, then why did you create another topic for the same thing?

Can someone merge this topic into the right place.

Ulrich

• Meh, haters.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/prince92
« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2007, 10:01:36 PM »

Si *looks at Dante* Mida! No mes hablas asi, yo soy estupido si! (estoy juvando!)(playing around)

Dante

« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2007, 10:07:36 PM »

I don't get it. We were having a conversation about Spanish in the right topic, Spanish Translations, then why did you create another topic for the same thing?

Can someone merge this topic into the right place.

Yeah your right we are having a "CONVERSATION" but this not a conversation im gathering all that i can in here so it will be easier for the admins to read...

that wouldnt be nice because it will be a huge mess of posting.......

------ EDIT---------
i found this, How to post here (language Thread)

I quote all.....

First of all, if you want to contribute and translate parts of the game to your language, you may do so, but please only open a thread for your language if you are sure you have enough time. 

Do not underestimate it! For each language, I expect about 18.000 (yes, 18k) text fragments to be translated.

Creatures, Masters, Weapons, Taunts won't be translated by the way.

If you are sure, open a new thread like "Spanish translations" or likewise for other languages and put in a short description about it... what you are willing to do and how proficient you are in that language.

<--_please_, only people who are *really really* good in that language (there are rumours that even native speakers aren't always)

well dude, the last word if for the admins so, if it have to be merged.......     
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 10:26:27 PM by Dante »

Dante

« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2007, 10:33:02 PM »

Si *looks at Dante* Mida! No mes hablas asi, yo soy estupido si! (estoy juvando!)(playing around)

Tranquilo amigo, no dudo que estes jugando, solo que es posible que los administradores se enfaden.

Ulrich

• Meh, haters.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2007, 10:43:49 PM »

*sweatdrop*  :oops: :o :shock: Yo soy loco y yo juego mucho y mi mai meh va adal el la cara porque yo escribro todo eso malapalabras lol

Dante

« Reply #67 on: June 14, 2007, 10:49:21 PM »

Jajajaja, ya veo....  tranquilo =)

Ulrich

• Meh, haters.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 14, 2007, 11:18:12 PM »

Yo estoy bein ja, yo voy a metel a mi sted padre el la cada porque el dijo a mi mai que yo fumo! :smt097 :orcpoursuite:

Dante

« Reply #69 on: June 15, 2007, 03:53:47 AM »

HI, im back with more translations this time is

Fire country introduction. Bank and Left side bar of Fire country

Thing on white have useful information and sometimes is for asking help....

Its  a new Day

You are resurrected! This is resurrection number x
You open your eyes to discover that a new day has been bestowed upon you. It is day number 7. You feel refreshed enough to take on the world!
Turns for today set to
Today's interest rate: Z%
Gold earned from interest: XYZ
Hitpoints have been restored to XY

You are in X spirits today!

You strap your x  to your back and head out for some adventure.

Es un Nuevo dia

Has resucitado! Esta es tu resurrección numero x
Abres tus ojos y descubres que un nuevo dia a caido sobre ti, es tu dia numero Z y te sientes lo suficientemente fresco como para tomar el mundo
Turnos para el dia puestos a X
Hoy la tasa de interes es de: Z%
Dinero ganado por intereses: XYZ
Puntos de vida han sido restaurados a: XY

Hoy tienes un espiritu X

Guardas tu X en tu morral y vas en busqueda de aventura

Today is Z  in the year X.

Today's lottery numbers are X-Y-Z-A

The moon Midori is X

Because of your inclination to X, you receive Z extra chakra use for today.

From the ache in your battle weary bones, you know today's weather will be X, Z.

Hoy es Z en el año X

Hoy los numeros de la loteria son X-Y-Z-A

La luna midori esta Z

Debido a tu inclinación al X, recibes Z  usos extra de chakra  por hoy.

Debido al dolor de tus huesos fatigados por las batallas sabes que hoy el clima sera X,Z

Fire Country, Ancestral Home of the Leaf

You stand on the forest floor. Fire Country rises about you, appearing to be one with the forest. Lots of little homes and cute shops surround dirt roads. In the background you see a mountain side with five faces carved into the rock. The right one seems to be fresh and new.

A clock inside the nearby ramen shop tells you that it is X

Nación del fuego, Hogar ancestral de la hoja

Estas sobre la grama del bosque. La nacion del fuego se eleva sobre ti, pareciendo ser uno con el bosque. Muchos pequeños hogares y tiendas hermosas rodean el camino de tierra. En el fondo vez una montaña con 5 rostros tallados en la piedra. El ultimo de la derecha parece ser  estar fresco y ser nuevo.

Un reloj adentro de una tienda de ramen cercana te dice que son las / es la* X/Y

Son las /es la (its) in spanish es la only works when telling its 1:00 to 1:59

You overhear a villager say that, "Today is X   Z. It is Y."

Over the buildings of the town, the moon is visible. The moon Midori is X

Looking around, you notice a small gaggle* of shinobi erecting a statue. This is a statue of X, the Kabuto Killer!

Escuchas por casualidad a un aldeano que dice “hoy es X Z y es Y

Sobre los edificios del pueblo, la luna es visible, la luna midori es X

Mirando a tu alrededor notas un pequeño lugar en el que se erige la estatua de un shinobi. Esta es la estatua de X, el asesino de Kabuto

*I searched for the translation of Gaggle in everywhere but I didn’t find anything. Can anyone give me an example of Gaggle, or another way to say it PLZ!

Latest News
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
X survived an encounter with Z.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Academy Student X and Z were divorced today...
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Ultimas noticias
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
X sobrevivio al encuentro contra Z
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Estudiante de la academia X y Z se divorciaron hoy

Looking at the buildings high above, and looking a little queasy at the prospect of such heights is Academy Student Z
Mirando a los edificios sobre el y mirandose algo mareado por la perspectiva de las Alturas se encuentra El estudiante de la academia Z
The current Battle Arena Leader in Fire Country is: X

Today's weather is expected to be X, Z.

Nearby some villagers converse:

Call for moderator

Speak

El lider de la arena de batalla en la nacion de fuego es: X

El clima de hoy se espera que sea: X,Z.

Muy cerca algunos aldeanos conversan:

Llamar a un moderador
Hablar

---------------------------

Ye Olde Bank
As you approach the pair of impressive carved rock crystal doors, they part to allow you entrance into the bank. You find yourself standing in a room of exquisitely vaulted ceilings of carved stone. Light filters through tall windows in shafts of soft radiance. About you, clerks are bustling back and forth. The sounds of gold being counted can be heard, though the treasure is nowhere to be seen.

You walk up to a counter of jet black marble.

Ye/the (right?)

Er Viejo banco
Mientras te acercas a las impresionantes puertas de cristal talladas. Se separan permitiéndote la entrada al banco. Te encuentras en una habitación con exquisito diseño y el techo con la piedra tallada. La luz se filtra entre las  altas ventanas de una manera suave y radiante.  Puedes ver los empleados corriendo de un lado a otro. Puedes escuchar el sonido del oro siendo contado aunque no veas ningún tesoro.

Elessa, a petite woman in an immaculately tailored business dress, greets you from behind reading spectacles with polished silver frames.

"Greetings, my good lady," you greet her, "Might I inquire as to my balance this fine day?"

Elessa blinks for a moment and then smiles, "Hmm, X  let's see....." she mutters as she scans down a page in her ledger. "Aah, yes, here we are. You have X gold in our prestigious bank. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

Elessa, una mujer delgada pero vestida con un inmaculado traje de oficinista, the Saluda detras de una barra con marcos de plata pulida.

“Buenos dias my señorita” la saludas “¿podria preguntar cual es my balance de cuenta en este hermoso dia?

Elessa pestañea por un momento después sonrie”Mmmm, X dejame ver….” Balbucea mientras revisa varias paginas en la repisa “ Aah, Si aquí estas. Tienes X de oro en nuestro prestigioso banco. ¿Hay algo mas que pueda hacer por ti?

Ye Olde Bank

Elessa scans through her ledger, "You have a balance of X gold in the bank."
"How much would you like to withdraw X?"
Enter 0 or nothing to withdraw it all

Er Viejo banco
Elessa revisa en su carpeta “ tienes un balance de X de oro en el banco”
“Que tanto le gustaria retirar X

Introduce 0 o nada para retirarlo todo.

Elessa records your withdrawal of X gold in her ledger. "Thank you, X. You now have a balance of Z gold in the bank and y gold in hand."
Elessa registra tu retiro de X oro en su carpeta “ gracias X ahora tienes un balance de Z oro en el banco y Y en mano.
Elessa says, "You have a balance of X gold in the bank."
Searching through all your pockets and pouches, you calculate that you currently have X gold on hand.

Deposit how much?
Enter 0 or nothing to deposit it all

Elessa dice “tienes un balance de X oro en el banco”
Revisando todos tus bolsillos y monederos calculas que tienes en mano X oro

Depositar.

Introduce 0 o nada para depositarlo todo

Elessa records your deposit of X gold in her ledger. "Thank you, X. You now have a balance of Z gold in the bank and y gold in hand."
Elessa registra tu deposito de X oro en su carpeta “ gracias X ahora tienes un balance de Z oro en el banco y Y en mano.

Fire Country left side Bar.

—Village Gates—
Forest
Slay Other Players
Quit to the fields (Logout)
Travel
Local Dwellings
(*) Help Me, I'm Lost!

--- Puertas de la villa---
Bosque
Asesinar otros personajes
Retirarse al campo (desconectarse)
Viajar
Habitaciones locales
(*) Ayudame, estoy perdido!

—Honor Avenue—
Ninja Academy
Mission Headquarters
Battle Arena of Fire Country
Fighting Zone

-
-- Avenida del Honor---
Academia ninja
Cuartel de misiones
Arena de batalla
Zona de pelea

—Mercantile—
Shizune's Weaponshop
Kurenai's Armor
The Bank
Ze Gypsy Tent
Oliver's Jewelry
Jiraiya's Spa

--- Mercancia---
Tienda de armas de Shizune
Armeria de Kurenai
El banco
Lah tienda gitana
Joyeria de Oliver
Spa de Jiraiya.

—Towering Halls—
The Gardens
Clan Halls
Beggars Lane
Fire Country Public Library
Villager's Hut

------Salones dominantes----
El jardin
Vestibulo de clanes
Vecinal de los mendigos
Biblioteca publica
Cabaña de los aldeanos

—Info—
(?) F.A.Q. (newbies start here)
Daily News
List Warriors
Rules of this Game
Disclaimer of this Game
Staff List

---Informacion---
(?) F.A.Q (novatos empezar aqui)
Noticias diarias
Lista de guerreros
Reglas de este juego
Propiedades de este juego
Lista de personal tecnico

—Other—
Preferences
(#) Shinobi Blogs

---Otros---
Preferencias
(#) Shinobi blogs

Forums—
Game Forum

---Foros---
Foro del juego

—Items—

_------Objetos----

Dante

« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2007, 02:08:53 AM »

Hi!!!!   im back with more translations, i will like to add that all this translations are being made in game, i mean i have (by now) a Acad, so i dont have the gold for buying options to translate, so i apologize for the "incomplete material" FOR NOW!!!...

Remember that when i write something in white that means is important for read and sometimes is for asking HELP!!!!....

well.. this time is: Battle Arena, Ze gipsy tent, Oliver's Jewelry,Jiraiya's Hot Springs, the gardens and The loveshack
i have more but i dont wanna make a hyper huge post so this time only this ones.

Attention, I avoid translate spoilers, so there are not any spoilers (unless you have played 2 mins of the game or not even started)

The Battle Arena is full of spectators, the noise is deafening. There are warriors fighting in the center arena. There is a door marked Veteran's Lounge. You notice a plaque on the wall.

On the plaque it says the local Battle Arena Champion is  X

La Arena de Batalla esta llena de espectadores, el sonido es ensordecedor. Hay guerreros peleando en el centro de la arena. Hay una puerta marcada El salon de los Veteranos. Notas tambien una placa en la pared.

En la placa dice que el campeon local de la arena de batalla es X

At the registration table you see that you can fight the following warriors.
Konohamaru Level 9

Battling at the arena takes 1 turn.

It is recommended you be in your best condition when you battle.
Additionally, your hitpoints will be restored up to the amount you enter the arena, not more, not less. We don't want to be used as cheap healing opportunity.

If you lose against a fighter here, you will also lose battlepoints.

You are required to pay an entry fee to battle in the arena.
However you notice that your pockets are empty.

En la mesa de registro ves que puedes pelear contra los/ siguientes guerreros
Konohamaru Nivel 9

Pelear en la arena toma 1 turno

Es recomendado que pelees en tu mejor condición.
Añadiendo, los puntos de vida seran restaurados a la misma cantidad con los que entrastes, ni mas ni menos. No queremos que sea usado para curarse gratuitamente.

Si pierdes una pelea contra un luchador también perderás Puntos de batalla.

Es requerido que pagues un monto para entrar en la arena.
Pero, notas que todos tus bolsillos estan vacios.

Battle Arena of Fire Country

Look at the news.
X has beaten Y in the Battle Arena of Rice Field Country perfectly!
Z has beaten X in the Battle Arena of Rice Field Country!

Arena de batalla de la nación del fuego.

Mirando las noticias.
Z ha derrotado a X en la arena de batalla de la nación del fuego Sin ser herido.
X ha derrotado a Y en la arena de batalla de la nacion del fuego

Ze gipsy tent

You duck into a gypsy tent like many you have seen throughout the countries. All of them promise to let you talk with the deceased, and most of them surprisingly seem to work. There are also rumors that the gypsy have the power to speak over distances other than just those of the afterlife. In typical gypsy style, the old woman sitting behind a somewhat smudgy crystal ball informs you that the dead only speak with the paying. "For you, my handsome, the price is a trifling 100 gold.", she rasps.

Off in the corner, you see a dark bowl of water sitting atop a silver tray. Noticing your gaze, the old gypsy woman rasps, "Ahh, perhaps you seek to talk to people in one of the other towns? I could do that -- for the very small price of 100 gold." You also have X favours with Shinigami.

Lah Tienda gitana

Te agachas entrando en una tienda gitana como muchas de las que has visto por todas las naciones. Todas ella prometen dejarte hablar con los muertos y sorprendentemente parecen funcionar. También hay rumores que las gitanas tienen el poder de hablar a distancias mas allá que las de la otra vida. En un estilo tipico gitano, la vieja mujer sentada detrás de una bola de cristal manchada informandote que los muertos solo hablan con los que pagan. “Para ti, apuesto,  el precio son unas simple 100 monedas de oro” tambien tienes X favores con shinigami.

—Seance—
Pay to talk to the dead (100 gold)
—Other—

Forget it

—Scrying (100 gold)—
Scry Konoha Gakure
Scry Rice Field Country
Scry Water Country
Scry Wind Country

--- Sentir-----
Pagar para hablar con los muertos (100 de oro)

----- Otros-----

Olvídalo

---- Espiar----
Espiar Konoha Gakure
Espiar Nación de los campos de Arroz
Espiar Nación del Agua
Espiar Nación del Viento

Oliver's Jewelry

You step into Oliver's Jewelry Store and are greeted by a elderly man in spectacles. Oliver folds his hands on a small bench and his eyes twinkle.

"Good day, come to see the fine wares, have ye?"

You see another bench showcasing some of his fine work, and wonder whether to take a closer look.

Joyeria de Oliver

Entras en la joyería de Oliver y eres saludado por un hombre anciano con anteojos.
Oliver se agarra de un pequeño banco y sus ojos centellean.

“Buen día, viniste a ver la fina mercancía, verdad?

Ves en un mostrador su trabajo de excelente calidad, y piensas si puedes verlo mas cerca.

—Examine—
Examine Choker
Examine Amulet
Examine Necklace
Examine Bracelet
Examine Ring
—Sell—
Return to Fire Country

--Examinar---
Examinar Gargantilla
Examinar Amuleto
Examinar collar
Examinar Brazalete
Examinar Anillo
---Vender----

Regresar a la nación del fuego

Jiraiya's Hot Springs
You enter the magnificent establishment and look around in awe. The hot springs in Konoha are always beautiful, but spas are a big business and Fire Country IS famous for them...

There are two buildings, obviously one for males and the other for females. As you approach the counter, a large man wearing a red overcoat with long white hair appears behind it. You realize its Jiraiya, the owner of the spa.

"Hello, Hello, welcome to Jiraiya's Hot Springs. What can i get for you today?" You blink a few times amazed at this guys enthusiasm and appearance. Jiraiya doesn't seem very patient, so you'd better make your decision quickly.

Aguas termales de Jiraiya

Entras en un magnifico establecimiento y miras a tu alrededor en asombro. Las aguas termales de Konoha siempre son hermosas. Pero los Spas son grandes negocios y la nación del fuego ES famosa por ellos.

Hay dos instalaciones, obviamente uno para hombres y otra para mujeres. Mientras te acercas al mostrador un hombre alto vestido con un chaleco rojo y cabello blanco aparece detrás de el. Comprendes que es Jiraiya, el dueño del Spa.

“Hola, Hola, bienvenido a las aguas termales de Jiraiya. ¿Que puedo ofrecerle hoy? Parpadas un par de veces asombrado del entusiasmo y apariencia de este señor. Jiraiya no parece muy paciente, asi que mejor tomas una decisión rapidamente.

Return to Fire Country
Take a Dip (150 gold)
Get a Massage (150 gold)

Regresar a la nacion del fuego

Zambullirte (150 de oro)
Tomar un masaje (150 de oro)

The Gardens

You walk through a gate and on to one of the many winding paths that makes its way through the well-tended gardens. From the flowerbeds that bloom even in darkest winter, to the hedges whose shadows promise forbidden secrets, these gardens provide a refuge for those seeking out Orochimaru and his gang; a place where they can forget their troubles for a while and just relax.

One of the town ninja is strolling about the garden and walks up to remind you that the garden is a place for roleplaying (romantic especially) and peaceful conversation, and to confine out-of-character comments to the other areas of the game.

For those who do inappropriate roleplaying here or start to fight or generally disturb: Ban

Los jardines.

Caminas atraves de una puerta y por uno de esos muchos caminas que atraviezan aquellos bien atendidos jardines. Desde capullos que florecen inclusive en el mas oscuro invierno a Setos los cuales su sombra prometen oscuros secretos. Aquellos jardines prometen un refugio para aquellos que buscan a Orochimaru y su pandilla; un lugar en el cual pueden olvidar sus problemas y simplemente relajarse.

Uno de los ninjas de la ciudad esta paseando por los jardines y te recuerda que el jardin es un lugar para jugar rol ( especialmente romantico) y conversaciones pacificas. Y para alejarse de los comentarios fuera de personaje de las otras areas del juego.

Para aquellos que hagan cosas inapropiada y empiezen peleas o disturben el are, el castigo es: Expulsión.

Return to Fire Country
Gazebo
Kissing Booth
—Meditation Shrine—
Go to the Shrine
—Love & Lust—
Newly Weds
The Loveshack
—Stone of Legends—
Investigate
—Explore—
Temple of Shadow and Light

Regresar a la nacion del fuego
Gazebo
Cabina de los Besos
---- Templo de meditacion---
Ir al templo
---- Amor y Lujuria----
Nuevas bodas
La cabina del amor
---Piedra de las leyendas---
Investigar
---Explorar----
Templo de la oscuridad y Luz

The loveshack

As you stroll towards an imposing building, you notice a red heart-shaped door in the side...
Walking towards the garish portal, a strange feeling comes over you, and knowledge pours into your head.
Maybe a chance possibility, collapsed.. what would have happened?
With this knowledge, a catchy little song sounds in your head... "Bang, bang, bang on the door baby.." ... "The Love shack, is a little old place where.. we can get together.."

La cabina del amor

Mientras caminas hacia un edificio imponente, notas  una puerta en forma de corazon de color rojo a su lado.
Caminando hacia aquel vistoso portal, un extraño sentimiento te llega y el conocimiento fluye a tu cabeza.

Quizas un poco de posibilidad, colapse… ¿que habria pasado?
Con este conocimiento, una corta y pegajosa cancion suena en tu cabeza.. “bang bang bang en la puerta bebe…”   …” la cabina del amor, es un pequeño y viejo lugar donde… podemos estar juntos…”

Shivering, you snap out of a semi-trance.. what on earth was that?
Knocking on the ornamented gateway, you wait for the door to open, and enter the Loveshack.

Someone strolls up to you, and begins to speak...
"Hello, I am Gai, and I am a part-time Bartender, as well as owner of this establishment."
Gai enquires as to how he may help you.

Despiertas de aquel trance escalofriante… ¿Qué habra sido eso? Tocando en aquella ornamental entrada, esperas a que las puertas se habran a la cabina del amor.

Alguien corre en tu direccion y empieza a hablar..

“ Hola, yo soy Gai y soy en parte el que maneja la barra de bebidas como tambien soy el dueño de este establecimiento.

Gai se pregunta como podria ayudarte.

—Navigation—
Return to the Gardens
—Actions—
Talk to Gai (Your Flirt Status)
The Bar
—Flirt Actions—
Buy someone a Drink
Buy someone some Roses
Buy someone some chocolates*
Slap someone

---- Movimiento----
Regresar a los jardines
-----Acciones---
Hablar con Gai (sobre tu estatus de coqueteo)
---- Acciones de coqueteo---
Comprarle a alguien una bebida
Comprarle a alguien Rosas
Comprarle a alguien Chocolates*
Abofetear a alguien

Chocolates has the same translation to Spanish (only that you say chocolates and we say chocolates [pronouncing the E])

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 16, 2007, 02:21:58 AM »

There is a topic where you could post your imput...
But go ahead and show us what you can do first.
You won't be putting Spanish *bad* words on this game, you will be putting many complicated words.
If your not up to it then please say so.

You failed to read my post, *YOU* won't be putting bad words...so delete that post Ulrich.

SharinganNaruto

« Reply #72 on: June 16, 2007, 10:19:12 AM »

estupido-stupid
pato-gay
feyo-ugly
puto/puta-the b word(female dog)
Bicho-a mans mid-section(reproductive system)
Pendejo-jackass
Maricon-gay man-faggot
Mierda-crap(but the curse term)
Cabron-muthaf'er
mamaguevo-suck my d#%$
Mama-suck
Maldita-Damn It!
Carajo-F*$% and/or Hell
Cagar-to take a crap(curse term)
Crica or Krika-Women's mid section
Culo-buttocks(curse term)
Fundillo or Fundío-Anus(curse term)
Cueco, cuecon, and pato-Faggot

Those are most of the words people would say!

*copies it all down* Whoa damn!!!! Gotta use this one, and that one, and that one.. XD

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 16, 2007, 06:29:29 PM »

This topic, which needs to be merged with Spanish Translations, does not need SPAM in it.

I have nothing against you SharinganNaruto  :D.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 06:59:59 PM by ace »

skr

Re: Spanish Translations.
« Reply #74 on: June 16, 2007, 09:58:20 PM »

So are we going to actually try translating this or simply keep saying "We, qué bien se me da el español, gente!" again and again?  :roll:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 21 queries.