Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Spanish Translations.  (Read 33026 times)

Abysss

Re: Spanish Translations.
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2007, 03:18:13 AM »

I am almost done learning Spanish for 1 year....but....Este es una idea buena. Yo querría tal vez ayudar, pero como otros han dicho, no me gustaría conducir el proceso.

(This is a good idea. I would like to help perhaps, but since others have said, I would not like to lead the process).

Almost done Spanish 1? Good heavens.. I don't think that would ever cut it... I took 4 years of Spanish in high school and 1 year in college with excellent grades, and I STILL wouldn't even attempt to say I should be translating anything.. @_@;

How many years of it your take is irrealavent as long as you can type it fine >_>

Not true. If you've only taken 1 year then I highly doubt you've learned everything about the Imperfect Tense, past participle, preterite, and some of the other tenses as well as the irregular shoe verbs. If we do choose somebody, they will all mostly need to be close to being fluent in the language. (We don't want to look bad by having typos and errors all over the place.)
Yeah, good point, but they oculd learn in one year, they owuld just need to learn a lot a day and practice everyday :P, but I realize thats unlikly.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2007, 04:49:28 AM »

O.k. I understand what you are saying,but if you need any extra help I am here

skr

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2007, 11:45:49 AM »

I am almost done learning Spanish for 1 year....but....Este es una idea buena. Yo querría tal vez ayudar, pero como otros han dicho, no me gustaría conducir el proceso.

(This is a good idea. I would like to help perhaps, but since others have said, I would not like to lead the process).

Almost done Spanish 1? Good heavens.. I don't think that would ever cut it... I took 4 years of Spanish in high school and 1 year in college with excellent grades, and I STILL wouldn't even attempt to say I should be translating anything.. @_@;

How many years of it your take is irrealavent as long as you can type it fine >_>

Not true. If you've only taken 1 year then I highly doubt you've learned everything about the Imperfect Tense, past participle, preterite, and some of the other tenses as well as the irregular shoe verbs. If we do choose somebody, they will all mostly need to be close to being fluent in the language. (We don't want to look bad by having typos and errors all over the place.)
Yeah, good point, but they oculd learn in one year, they owuld just need to learn a lot a day and practice everyday :P, but I realize thats unlikly.
No, eso no es poco probable, es SUICIDA xD

I'd help with this since I'm a Spaniard and all that...but I'm in TEH exams time, so I can't do a thing until like... June 12th or something
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 11:46:19 AM by skr »

asdfjkl

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2007, 08:49:25 PM »

my IB exams ended today!!!thank god!!!!!!!! But i still have two more on Monday that are not part of IB. After this monday coming up i have all the time in the world to help since the only thing left will be summer :) I'd love to help out

skr

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2007, 09:27:08 PM »

my IB exams ended today!!!thank god!!!!!!!! But i still have two more on Monday that are not part of IB. After this monday coming up i have all the time in the world to help since the only thing left will be summer :) I'd love to help out
IB? Not you too... NOT YOU TOO xD mine end next wednesday... but a bunch of circunstances happen and I'm stuck with an extra bunch of exams xD

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2007, 09:33:45 PM »

So...Neji wants a team set up if this were to happen...so far I guess Abyss is the only one working on this for now i guess...how many years did you take Spanish for Abyss anyway??

EDIT: I guess you can say I know 4 languages...English, my native tongue (which I am fluent in), another language from my "home country" which I can understand, not fully speak, and I am learning another language....so if I can't help in this language there is still another I can do...

EDIT: Alguien debe hacer a un equipo rápido. Yo Realmente deseo esto para suceder
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 11:09:42 PM by ace »

asdfjkl

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2007, 10:44:04 PM »

Who says abyss is already part of the team :P and patience, neji will tell us when he's gonna start translating

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2007, 10:56:46 PM »

I didn't mean already part of the team....I mean he is ready to be part of the team...I know that Neji has the final decision  :P

EDIT: It is assumed he is ready
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 11:10:19 PM by ace »

asdfjkl

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2007, 11:35:14 PM »

it looks like spanish might be translated next :)

Abysss

« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2007, 02:59:59 AM »

Who says abyss is already part of the team :P and patience, neji will tell us when he's gonna start translating

Yeah Ace, I am not apart of the team XD

I wonder who the lead will be, like i said doesn't sharingannaruto speak spanish?

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2007, 03:09:45 AM »

Ohhh.....I'm sorry...I thought it was just inferred.... :(

asdfjkl

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2007, 03:20:33 AM »

That doesn't mean he should be leader :P

Abysss

« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2007, 05:03:51 AM »

That doesn't mean he should be leader :P

Yes ubt since he is apparently very fluent with it he could be a canidate.

drownafish

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2007, 06:08:58 AM »

Really? Because I asked him a question about the preterite tense of a verb the other day, and he didn't know the answer. xD; I'm sure he's fluent with speaking it, but I dunno if he's good with typing it down.

skr

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2007, 10:35:59 AM »

Really? Because I asked him a question about the preterite tense of a verb the other day, and he didn't know the answer. xD; I'm sure he's fluent with speaking it, but I dunno if he's good with typing it down.
Preterite? which of the preterites?

Anyways, I'm definitely good at correcting that kind of problems, so don't worry about that xD
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 21 queries.