Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: Dinner at NEJI's!  (Read 25456 times)

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
Re: Dinner at NEJI's!
« Reply #135 on: August 25, 2007, 04:16:06 AM »

o.o;;;;;

DOOM STOP LYING!
... you stop lying

dudes.. 1: My dad is he person on the corner begging for food >>
2: the cpu shikki's mom was smashing was sounga's
3: shikki, miko and I are stupid asians of the pacific so we are all stupid.
4: sounga is stupider >>

nuu you are
that
s exactly why you're stupider

>,>; CRAZY MAN XD
crazy person/maid/beast/uchiha/kazy/krazy/thingy thing!

ALMOST RIGHT!
im Crazy, maid, Best with a A in it, Kazy, eve, Thingy thing!
... I'l just call you kave... and the place where they filmed the descent >.>

what?

NoashiYamasaki

« Reply #136 on: September 21, 2007, 03:26:48 AM »

Um, hi guys, I'm new here. How is everyone?

itachiclone

« Reply #137 on: September 21, 2007, 08:40:05 PM »

i just thought of something... ATTACK NEJI!!!  :twisted: *was last seen with tons of blood on him and a pile of salt covering him and he was screaming in a garbage dumpster* help... hm... let's try...  :smt056 WHAT THE HELL??? oh =_=; that was the original itachi, i meant let's try... :orcass: FLASHING!!! =D

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 21, 2007, 11:26:07 PM »

i just thought of something... ATTACK NEJI!!!  :twisted: *was last seen with tons of blood on him and a pile of salt covering him and he was screaming in a garbage dumpster* help... hm... let's try...  :smt056 WHAT THE HELL??? oh =_=; that was the original itachi, i meant let's try... :orcass: FLASHING!!! =D

*appears on a TV news screen* And now, tonight's news. President Neji is now the prime suspect of the murder of itachiclone.
He was found dead without pants in the gutters of Teacup road. It was suspected that his lack of pants indicaded sexual assult, but as there is no further evidence of this, it was suspected that he was simply a poor fool mooning the wrong person. We will give you further details as they are known.
This is Hero Of Winds Mihamaru with the news. Back to you, doom.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

doomstar

« Reply #139 on: September 22, 2007, 01:35:55 AM »

*appears on a TV news screen* And now, tonight's news. President Neji is now the prime suspect of the murder of itachiclone.
He was found dead without pants in the gutters of Teacup road. It was suspected that his lack of pants indicaded sexual assult, but as there is no further evidence of this, it was suspected that he was simply a poor fool mooning the wrong person. We will give you further details as they are known.
*appears on teh screen with a mask on* ok now... in other news, shikki has died for the millionth time today. Millions of peopel gathered around hsikki's dead body and celebrated. Then the police came and beat the **** out of them, and then pissed on shikki's body. That is all >.>

Asadi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 22, 2007, 01:47:14 AM »

And the world is safe once again. >>;

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #141 on: September 22, 2007, 02:13:11 AM »

*appears on teh screen with a mask on* ok now... in other news, shikki has died for the millionth time today. Millions of peopel gathered around hsikki's dead body and celebrated. Then the police came and beat the **** out of them, and then pissed on shikki's body. That is all >.>

*appears on screen with the zodiac symbol* now for the main story... miha's dead corpse was found at a train graveyard without his eyes it was said he was stabbed in the eyes and his hands were cut off and writeen in his blood near him was

DOOM WAS HERE

Maria

« Reply #142 on: September 22, 2007, 07:58:59 PM »

*appears on screen with the zodiac symbol* now for the main story... miha's dead corpse was found at a train graveyard without his eyes it was said he was stabbed in the eyes and his hands were cut off and writeen in his blood near him was

DOOM WAS HERE

Mecome on I want to see the whether

Inner Maria: I want to see all of the blood from the murders

Mihamaru

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 22, 2007, 10:57:21 PM »

And now shikkifujin with the weather.

pyromaniac

« Reply #144 on: September 22, 2007, 11:27:37 PM »

Neji and I go to a pub, get some fat 1/2 pound burgers, maybe a couple brews, or shits, depending on the dya, then we go and hook up with crazy killer girls like in that hostle movie but then we kill them and steal the candy from the little kids

MUAHAHAAHHAHAHAA :twisted:

Mihamaru

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 22, 2007, 11:56:39 PM »

Neji and I go to a pub, get some fat 1/2 pound burgers, maybe a couple brews, or shits, depending on the dya, then we go and hook up with crazy killer girls like in that hostle movie but then we kill them and steal the candy from the little kids

And then you wake up without your kidney in a tub full of ice somewhere in southern Hunduras, and find out that Neji slipped you a mickey while you were drinking.

Uchihabeast

« Reply #146 on: September 23, 2007, 12:38:57 AM »

DOOM WAS HERE

*Appers on the screen*

AND TODAY! It has been Confirmed that Xaos real nickname is "Male Item master"

Back to you, Miha! >__>
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 06:41:32 PM by Uchihabeast »

pyromaniac

« Reply #147 on: September 23, 2007, 02:01:05 AM »

And then you wake up without your kidney in a tub full of ice somewhere in southern Honduras, and find out that Neji slipped you a mickey while you were drinking.

false, as i switched my drink with Jac's and me and Neji dressed him up like a Vietnamese working girl and dropped him/her off in Nicaragua

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 24, 2007, 06:30:45 PM »

DOOM WAS HERE

*Appers on the screen*

AND TODAY! It has been Confirmed that Xaos real nickname is "Item master"

Back to you, Miha! >__>

Funny >>

Mihamaru

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 24, 2007, 08:41:27 PM »

DOOM WAS HERE

*Appers on the screen*

AND TODAY! It has been Confirmed that Xaos real nickname is "Item master"

Back to you, Miha! >__>

Funny >>

BREAKING NEWS!!!!
THE MALE ITEM MASTER JUST ACCEPTED HIS NAME!!!!!

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 20 queries.