Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Akatsuki Event  (Read 11319 times)

Albedo

Akatsuki Event
« on: May 19, 2007, 04:32:31 AM »

Ok I have been doing some thinking about events and here is my newest idea sorry if it’s not that detailed

Akatsuki in the anime are looking for the 9 bijū all around the world so there must be encounters with other Shinobi. so here make a module of a fight encounter for higher levels maybe Kage? With two members of Akatsuki to the country they are in

Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki. whould be in Fire
Deidara, Sasori. Whould be in Sand
Kakuzu, Hidan. Whould be in Water
Tobi, Zetsu. Whould be in Rice Field

It will be a straight up fight with the two members that happens in the forest

Stats are up to Neji and others (I only know Neji sorry T.T)

Maybe

HP 300?
ATK 25?
DEF 25?

Maybe? Who knows im not good with making stats >.>

I think once the work making the fight it would be a nice new addition to the game

~Albedo~
« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 04:38:48 AM by Albedo »

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Akatsuki Event
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2007, 04:50:34 AM »

Wrong forum xD

Albedo

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2007, 05:02:38 AM »

Wrong forum xD

sorry about that XP

Abysss

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2007, 05:08:26 AM »

I like it, I would just like to see more tohught as to how you meet up with them.

Albedo

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2007, 05:19:03 AM »

I like it, I would just like to see more tohught as to how you meet up with them.

i am working on that part right now

PyroPrinny

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2007, 06:20:53 AM »

Well, Sasori and Kakuzu are dead...And Hidan might as well be dead...But that's alright for now...Once the get new members and reveal that other one, you could change them...But as previous people stated, this still needs a lot of work...But might be possible after the update, I'm pretty sure I head Neji say something about fighting more than one opponent at a time.

Albedo

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2007, 08:39:05 AM »

Well, Sasori and Kakuzu are dead...And Hidan might as well be dead...But that's alright for now...Once the get new members and reveal that other one, you could change them...But as previous people stated, this still needs a lot of work...But might be possible after the update, I'm pretty sure I head Neji say something about fighting more than one opponent at a time.

well just tell me what i need to work on and i will do it.......

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2007, 05:54:49 PM »

well youre fighting lonestrider and HIS BAND OF THIEVES
so why not just make it so that one is the main attacked and one backs up?
like...
Kisame attacks you with his sword....
you are hurt for XXX damage by uchiha itachi's _______

same for the others..... like..... Sasori attacks you with the tail while Deidra's clay figures explode around you for XX damage..... and etc

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2007, 06:22:55 PM »

I thought Sasori was dead....make it Tobi and Deidara. >>
For Water, Akatsuki Leader and Zetsu.
Rice well...you never seen any members go to Rice, since Orochimaru rules there and they hated the guy.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 06:24:36 PM by KamuiKachi »

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2007, 08:49:13 PM »

nah sasori seems a bit better choice (despite his death) for this purpose <.<

Crimson

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2007, 06:20:58 AM »

Sasori is linked to sand country more than tobi. I'm not sure where tobi is from.

LeafToad

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2007, 06:25:17 AM »

Kakashi can barely fend off Itachi without other Jounins there let alone himself. It would take a lot of power to destroy them. But then again, if an Academy Student can slay Oro, then why not. Although, it would have to be a rare event, as meet ups with the Akatsuki don't happen that often...

Also, Kisame should be with Water Country. That is his home village after all.

Crimson

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2007, 08:42:30 AM »

It shouldn't matter if the person is dead or not, there is a shinigami after all  ;)

I ressurect all the time, why can't they?

Samantha

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2007, 06:42:34 PM »

It shouldn't matter if the person is dead or not, there is a shinigami after all  ;)

I agree, it makes sense. Plus, we are jumping ahead with the manga. Others may not keep up with the manga, and may only watch the anime.

How about changing up the premise of the idea a little: The event would be called,"The Gauntlet-AKA 10 Doors".
You believe that you have found the Akatsuki Lair. There is only one problem though, there are 3 doors/openings in front of you. Do you choose Door A, Door B, or Door C (I'm using letters, for those that like to use hot keys). Behind two of the doors is a member of the Akatsuki, he's covering two of the doors, by using one clone. One of the three doors has nothing behind it. If you chose the right door you go on to the next set of doors. Each set of doors brings about a new member of the Akatsuki, waiting behind two of the doors. It is the classic and deadly game of Russian Roulette.
Now since the event is called the Gauntlet-AKA 10 Doors, there will be 10 members/associates of the Akatsuki that you will possibly have to fight(in no particular order):
a. Deidara
b. Itachi
c. Kisame
d. Tobi
e. Zetsu
f. Hidan
g. Kakuzu
h. Sasori
i.  Yura
j.  Clone of yourself

By being able to finish off these enemies, you will get certain things: By beating Kisame a water scroll, by beating Sasori a sand scroll (if a puppet scroll is made then substitute it for the sand scroll), by beating Hidan a life scroll.

Attacks: Yura's attack will be wind based, Kaze no Yaiba (Wind Sword). His stats will be the weakest of all the akatsuki since he is only a puppet being used. HP: 90% of the fighting shinobi, Attack: 95% of the fighting shinobi, Defense: 95% of the shinobi.

Clone of yourself: Everything matches your stats, an exact mirror of you, except he/she uses the attack, Satetsu Shigure (Iron Sand Bullets).

Each other member of the akatsuki will have a higher Hp, attack, and defense.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 07:11:43 PM by Shikamaru »

RAIKIRI

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2007, 08:29:29 PM »

I agree, it makes sense. Plus, we are jumping ahead with the manga. Others may not keep up with the manga, and may only watch the anime.

How about changing up the premise of the idea a little: The event would be called,"The Gauntlet-AKA 10 Doors".
You believe that you have found the Akatsuki Lair. There is only one problem though, there are 3 doors/openings in front of you. Do you choose Door A, Door B, or Door C (I'm using letters, for those that like to use hot keys). Behind two of the doors is a member of the Akatsuki, he's covering two of the doors, by using one clone. One of the three doors has nothing behind it. If you chose the right door you go on to the next set of doors. Each set of doors brings about a new member of the Akatsuki, waiting behind two of the doors. It is the classic and deadly game of Russian Roulette.
Now since the event is called the Gauntlet-AKA 10 Doors, there will be 10 members/associates of the Akatsuki that you will possibly have to fight(in no particular order):
a. Deidara
b. Itachi
c. Kisame
d. Tobi
e. Zetsu
f. Hidan
g. Kakuzu
h. Sasori
i.  Yura
j.  Clone of yourself

By being able to finish off these enemies, you will get certain things: By beating Kisame a water scroll, by beating Sasori a sand scroll (if a puppet scroll is made then substitute it for the sand scroll), by beating Hidan a life scroll.

Attacks: Yura's attack will be wind based, Kaze no Yaiba (Wind Sword). His stats will be the weakest of all the akatsuki since he is only a puppet being used. HP: 90% of the fighting shinobi, Attack: 95% of the fighting shinobi, Defense: 95% of the shinobi.

Clone of yourself: Everything matches your stats, an exact mirror of you, except he/she uses the attack, Satetsu Shigure (Iron Sand Bullets).

Each other member of the akatsuki will have a higher Hp, attack, and defense.

WHOA!

Neji, are you reading this?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 19 queries.