Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Akatsuki Event  (Read 11273 times)

Abysss

Re: Akatsuki Event
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2007, 08:34:20 PM »

It shouldn't matter if the person is dead or not, there is a shinigami after all  ;)

I ressurect all the time, why can't they?
I agree, it makes sense. Plus, we are jumping ahead with the manga. Others may not keep up with the manga, and may only watch the anime.

How about changing up the premise of the idea a little: The event would be called,"The Gauntlet-AKA 10 Doors".
You believe that you have found the Akatsuki Lair. There is only one problem though, there are 3 doors/openings in front of you. Do you choose Door A, Door B, or Door C (I'm using letters, for those that like to use hot keys). Behind two of the doors is a member of the Akatsuki, he's covering two of the doors, by using one clone. One of the three doors has nothing behind it. If you chose the right door you go on to the next set of doors. Each set of doors brings about a new member of the Akatsuki, waiting behind two of the doors. It is the classic and deadly game of Russian Roulette.
Now since the event is called the Gauntlet-AKA 10 Doors, there will be 10 members/associates of the Akatsuki that you will possibly have to fight(in no particular order):
a. Deidara
b. Itachi
c. Kisame
d. Tobi
e. Zetsu
f. Hidan
g. Kakuzu
h. Sasori
i.  Yura
j.  Clone of yourself

By being able to finish off these enemies, you will get certain things: By beating Kisame a water scroll, by beating Sasori a sand scroll (if a puppet scroll is made then substitute it for the sand scroll), by beating Hidan a life scroll.

Attacks: Yura's attack will be wind based, Kaze no Yaiba (Wind Sword). His stats will be the weakest of all the akatsuki since he is only a puppet being used. HP: 90% of the fighting shinobi, Attack: 95% of the fighting shinobi, Defense: 95% of the shinobi.

Clone of yourself: Everything matches your stats, an exact mirror of you, except he/she uses the attack, Satetsu Shigure (Iron Sand Bullets).

Each other member of the akatsuki will have a higher Hp, attack, and defense.

WHOA!

Neji, are you reading this?

What happns if you get to the end?

RAIKIRI

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2007, 08:35:07 PM »

I'm guessing nothing, im mean, itll be kinda like the maze except as you defeat everyone you already get things so there wont be a reward at the end/

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2007, 09:03:27 PM »

duno maybe you fight the leader and if you win you get a HUGE reward from a local village for destroying the people in their bingo books

Crimson

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2007, 12:11:15 PM »

Maybe 1 gems should be the big prize. With my hp i will definately make it till the end.

Shoutout to my kyuubi to  :smt109 i love you man!

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2007, 01:42:55 PM »

There should be one guy behind one of the three doors but they should be stronger

thSannin

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2007, 06:04:53 PM »

i like the idea

Crimson

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2007, 10:20:11 PM »

I like the way shikimaru changed it up, i like that idea.

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2007, 01:32:58 AM »

no mount usage either =)
make it so you leave your mount at the enterance for fear of being heard by its movements

Albedo

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2007, 01:35:40 AM »

wow  :shock: i had an idea that everyone liked (or redid it for me)

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2007, 01:38:27 AM »

yep <.<
we need more akatskui events.....
we only have them for the one thing....
thast it.....

RAIKIRI

« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2007, 01:49:37 AM »

duno maybe you fight the leader and if you win you get a HUGE reward from a local village for destroying the people in their bingo books

dont think that will sit well with Neji

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2007, 02:11:38 AM »

huge reward as in a couple thousand more than a flawless oro....
no gems at all.
you get 100 exp per member you kill
nothing but the gold and a low amount of exp

Samantha

« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2007, 03:04:38 AM »

You're right it won't sit well with Neji. When you really think about it, it really makes sense we don't know the actual attacks of the Akatsuki Leader, so we'll have to stay away from using the name Akatsuki Leader.  However, the clone of yourself will represent the Akatsuki Leader indirectly.  The clone would be equal to the Akatsuki Leader using Shoten no Jutsu (Shapeshifting Jutsu Technique). Which means you would fight yourself last, which would scrap my mirror stat idea.  :cry:   The good thing is that many people will be killed by themselves just as they think they made it to the last opponent (Nothing is worse than getting killed by yourself)  :twisted:

The first two doors would have have to be Yura and Sasori, the puppet and the puppeteer. 

Crimson

« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2007, 12:17:06 PM »

I guess. We could just use the people we have seen fight in the manga or anime.

thSannin

« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2007, 02:55:33 PM »

isn't that a bit to much trouble for such a little reward?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 19 queries.