Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Staying at level 15  (Read 5833 times)

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Staying at level 15
« on: May 21, 2007, 12:52:47 AM »

Gyururu has around 150-250 HP, 228 attack and 230+4 defense. So what's so bad about that?

I had 180 HP when I came face to face with Haku and he hit me for 208 damage, killing me in one-single-blow.

For those of you who are staying at level 15 to build up your stat, know your limit before it haunts you. Because the only way out, is to kill Oro and lose all those stat you built up.

Ace

• View Profile
Re: Staying at level 15
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 12:58:34 AM »

I think it's personally better just to keep on killing Oro......I mean you will still get stronger and this time by killing him it will stay.

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 12:59:35 AM »

Killing oro is awesome... lots of gems and other stuff xD
I'm back to SL !

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2007, 01:24:12 AM »

Gyururu has around 150-250 HP, 228 attack and 230+4 defense. So what's so bad about that?

I had 180 HP when I came face to face with Haku and he hit me for 208 damage, killing me in one-single-blow.

For those of you who are staying at level 15 to build up your stat, know your limit before it haunts you. Because the only way out, is to kill Oro and lose all those stat you built up.

Stopped at 200 DK so Hp isn't a problem ^^ For now >>

Fiyona

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2007, 01:44:09 AM »

I stopped at 115 dks... it feels weird not to kill oro.. I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of stuff. But.. I need to keep certain items... hmm...

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2007, 01:46:33 AM »

I could never stay at level 15 again after I did that one time on Viral. It was so boring.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2007, 01:47:46 AM »

I could never stay at level 15 again after I did that one time on Viral. It was so boring.

True... i only use my alt for 5 minutes, more if i need to talk with someone.
I'm back to SL !

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2007, 01:56:41 AM »

Staying at level 15 is extremely boring unless you are uber strong with a lot of chakra or turns. I tried to build my other characters up like Gyururu but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere so I gave up...

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2007, 02:01:13 AM »

I just want to get real strong....so I'll just keep on killing Oro...

Shinigami99

• Hahahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • Wounds of The Heart
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2007, 03:01:53 AM »

I'm just staying at level 15 to raise hp  :roll:

shyguy

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2007, 04:59:21 AM »

I'm just staying at level 15 to raise hp  :roll:

i just started to stay at lvl 15... personally i dont see what the big deal is, i didn't get anything special yet, but i know over time my stats will somehow build up, how, i'm not quite sure yet but eventually they will...

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2007, 08:53:29 AM »

I am not sure how open this topic is for this discussion, but I've wanted to bring it up again, so here goes:

- - I have absolutely no problems with the human being controlling Gyururu.  None.

- - The only issue I have with those type of characters is the immunity they have from retaliation.

I suspect my point will get lost in a sea of obfuscation, but I will try anyway.

A person first starting this game starts as an academy student gets 3 gamedays of immunity granted by "the gods".
They are immune from ANY PvP attacks during those 3 days UNLESS they choose to initiate a PvP attack on someone themselves.

I would like the following immunity to be considered, assuming of course, it would not be too tedious to code:

- - All players have a PvP 'range' whatever that is determined to be.  For the sake of this proposal, let's use 10 above & 5 below your current DK total.

- - If a player attempts to attack above that range, they will get a warning saying that doing so will forfeit their immunity until next DK.  This was a problem brought up by Gyururu & protofusion in an earlier incarnation of this proposal.  They had said that an acad that made a mistake would forever be at the mercy of the higher players.  But having this immunity reset after each DK would mean that only level 15 squaters would really be affected.

- - Ideally, the immunity range would only be forfeited up through whatever rank you attacked.  For instance, a 5 DK Chuunin that attacks a Sannin would only become "available" for PvP to Sannin & below.  If Gyururu (the character) attacks a Grand Hokage, then the character would be fair game for all (going by current rank titles).  Of course, that certainly opens a whole new can of worms coding wise, so the complication only increases, which I understand probably makes this request DOA.

Anyway, I have nothing for or against the human controlling Gyururu (or any of the other accounts, I have a few myself).  My only 'issue' (if you choose to call it that) is the immunity enjoyed.  Someone wants to step up and attack the bigs, that should open themselves up to attacks as well.  It should not be so one sided, but it should not affect those climbing the DK ladder.

I am also in favor of an event where a strong ninja seeks out the tougher characters to challenge them.

Just my 0.02, unappreciated or not.

UchihaHitane

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2007, 01:11:38 PM »

I think that is a good idea, but theres a problem.

Theres tons of people pretending to be acads to get attacked for exp. Suppose Academy student X attacks "Academy Student" emoney (i think emoney is a grand hokage), Acad x would then be getting pwned daily by grand hokages.

Instead, to make this fairer on the poor newbies, we should make it so that you only become fair game to the higher ranks if you WIN the pvp. So if gyururu or skidals defeats a kage, kages get the chance to attack them back, but academy students who click the wrong person or get tricked dont have to suffer.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2007, 01:28:35 PM »

I think that is a good idea, but theres a problem.

Theres tons of people pretending to be acads to get attacked for exp. Suppose Academy student X attacks "Academy Student" emoney (i think emoney is a grand hokage), Acad x would then be getting pwned daily by grand hokages.

Instead, to make this fairer on the poor newbies, we should make it so that you only become fair game to the higher ranks if you WIN the pvp. So if gyururu or skidals defeats a kage, kages get the chance to attack them back, but academy students who click the wrong person or get tricked dont have to suffer.

I don't like people who used fake titles...easy exp gain right there. >>

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2007, 01:33:01 PM »

Does Gyu attacking you once really effect you? just keep playing, there's only two levels at which she can attack you anyway.
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 19 queries.