Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: grand hokage villages  (Read 3585 times)

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: grand hokage villages
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2007, 08:04:05 PM »

:shock:

ok, we have Superman town then, the training results are ridiculous...

Never judge a cow by its udder.

UchihaHitane

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2007, 08:08:45 PM »

They can be modified of course.  (i'm thinking the chance of success is too high, might decrease them to 50% for good and evil people, 60% for neutral)

Besides, its a town for super-people. Expensive as hell, and a chance to die and waste several game days.

RAIKIRI

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2007, 12:52:51 AM »

NEJI POSTED HERE?!!!

Well, thsannin, i am almost 100% sure someone asked for private/own villages before.

Check teh search button...

EDIT: I was feeling nice enough to do some seraching... XD

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,2523.0.html

very similar... except its towns
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 12:55:02 AM by RAIKIRI »

UchihaHitane

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2007, 02:34:08 PM »

Ah well, i guess its a no then. *goes to find a new feature request to make suggestions for*

Arkatsson

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2007, 12:59:21 PM »

You asked for suggestions, here they are (I love making suggestions, especially on the off-chance they get put in :D )

This would not be only in the new village but: Kingdoms. 100 keys, coffer capacity of 100,000 gold, can be built in any village but only by grandhokages, only sannin and up can recieve keys. Costs 500 gems and 1,000,00 gold.  (Thought this was worth a try, cause castles seem pretty tame to me especially as you have to wait so long to get to them)

Back to the g-hokage villages:
1) A shop where you can trade travels for pvp or turns :D

2)A special gambling game where you bet 5
hitpoints, and the guy rolls the dice: If it lands on 1 you lose 50 hp + the 5 you gambled, if it lands on 2 you lose 20 + the 5 you gambled, if it lands on 3 you lose the 5 you gambled, if it lands on 4 you regain the 5 you gambled, if it lands on 5 you gain 15 hp + the 5 you gambled back, if it lands on 6 you gain 45 hp and the 5 you gambled.

3)Sannin Training: Depending on your alignment, you will be able to train with one of the 3 legendary sannin: Tsunade for Good people, Jiraiya for Neutral, and Orochimaru for evil.

Nothing in life is free of course, all tutors cost 200 gems.

Tsunade:
You pay your 200 gems and the training begins.

80% Chance: You lose 75% of your turns for 21 gamedays, but you gain a new buff (appears start of Every game day) called Medical Expertise, lasts for 100 rounds, while it is active you gain 20 defense and heal 5-50 damage each turn, you also permanently gain the jutsu: Creation Rebirth (permanent, even after a dk) which allows you to become indestructible for 50 rounds but costs 5 perm hp with each use

5% chance: You are too weak, you lose all turns for 3 gamedays, and do not gain any training. You do not get a refund

15% Chance: You die, lose all turns for 10 game days and do not get any training or refund.

Jiraiya

You pay your gems

85% Chance (yes he is better, because it's really hard to stay neutral):
You lose 75% of your turns for 21 gamedays, but you gain a new buff (appears start of Every game day) called Summoning expertise, gives you +20 attack and +20 defense (100rounds), also allowing you to summon an animal which helps you in battle for the 100 rounds. You also get a new jutsu:  Hari Jizou - Underworld Guardian Spikes, (permanent, even after a dk) which allows you to become indestructible for 50 rounds but costs 5 perm hp with each use

{notes for the buff: [you cannot summon the same animal as your mount, if you have a frog mount then you will always summon the Giant Frog] Gamakichi: 10% chance of being summoned, attacks for the same damage he usually does. Gamatatsu: 10% chance, same damage as normal mount, Gamabushi, 10% chance, same damage as usual, Gamabunta, 5% chance, does 50-75 damage per round, Giant Frog, 65% chance, does 20-50 damage per round )

2% chance: You are too weak, you lose all turns for 3 gamedays, and do not gain any training. You do not get a refund

13% chance: You die, lose all turns for 15 game days and do not get any training or refund.

Orochimaru
You pay your gems

80% chance: You lose 75% of your turns for 21 gamedays, but you gain a new buff (appears start of Every game day) called Snake Arms (Finally, a chance to turn the tables on the buff that ruins so many potential flawless dks), lasts for 100 rounds, you gain 20 attack and can do 5 - 50 damage each turn, you also gain the jutsu: Edo Tensei, (permanent), allows you to summon a dead shinobi to attack for 50-100 damage for 50 rounds but costs 5 perm hp each use.

5% chance: You are too weak, you lose all turns for 3 gamedays, and do not gain any training. You do not get a refund

15% Chance: You die, lose all turns for 10 game days and do not get any training or refund.

4) A special Grand Hokage forest, named: Dark Forest, it contains all of the creatures found in Orochimaru's Hideout, but with a difference. All of them except Spectres have 500 hp and can do 50-100 damage each round.

Custom Creature: Disembodied Specres
In the dark forest, they will have 1500 hp and do 100 damage every round. Each one can be captured as an akatsuki soul when defeated

Custom Creature: Cursed Soul (nothing to do with the cs)
1500 hp, 20-200 damage per round. Each one can be captured as an akatsuki soul when defeated

All creatures would give gold and exp, and 1 gem. There would also be a 10% chance you would find one of the ninja merchant's health potions when you defeat one.

Mr.Hitane this post and change of idea you made is so beautiful, so beautiful. I love it. *crys*

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2007, 02:10:59 PM »

The chances of success are too high!? They better be damn 100% guaranteed if I'm coughing up 200 gems. Or I better be the most evil, or good player in all the land. ¬___¬
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

shyguy

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2007, 10:42:44 PM »

This topic is two weeks old, dont revive with pointless posts!   :evil:

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2007, 10:45:58 PM »

This topic is two weeks old, dont revive with pointless posts!   :evil:
dont tell Lebis what to do....... xD

shyguy

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2007, 02:27:30 AM »

This topic is two weeks old, dont revive with pointless posts!   :evil:
dont tell Lebis what to do....... xD

hey, rules are rules, and even moderators have to follow the rules sometimes... btw, how often do you get to correct a mod?

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2007, 02:57:24 AM »

with Xaos its all the time XD

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2007, 03:05:22 AM »

How did I revive it? Somebody posted before me. d:

And pointless? I posted my *opinion*. Go do something useful, like study human language. And revival is when somebody posts a reply three weeks to a month later. May 24.. June 7..

25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31. One week.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. Two weeks..

Oh would you look at that.. only two weeks.. There was no confirmation on the topic that it was indeed dead.

This shyguy is kind of getting on my nerves lately, no offense. :\
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

shyguy

« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2007, 11:25:34 AM »

How did I revive it? Somebody posted before me. d:

And pointless? I posted my *opinion*. Go do something useful, like study human language. And revival is when somebody posts a reply three weeks to a month later. May 24.. June 7..

25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31. One week.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. Two weeks..

Oh would you look at that.. only two weeks.. There was no confirmation on the topic that it was indeed dead.

This shyguy is kind of getting on my nerves lately, no offense. :\

Lebis, im sry but i wasn't really talking to you... im stupid, but not retarded. i saw that there was somebody before you, which is why i did NOT say "Lebis, dont revive blah blah blah" no, i said it in a general way. And i know its two weeks cuz thats in one of my subsequent posts if you would have read it, and finally no offence taken, if i can push somebodies buttons then my day is a success

EDIT- oh, and about all the posts that i made after that original one (this one excluded), i wasn't really reading what was being said, hence my answers implied you, in which case i do sincerely apoligize
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 11:27:47 AM by shyguy »

Darkwind

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2007, 02:32:43 PM »

Off topic, where is it written that a topic is dead after two weeks?

On topic, Having special villages for grand hokages (+200 to 300 DK's) wouldn't be very useful.  I plan to be there before too long, but I would like to see more event driven events.  (ie Village wars)  IF there are village wars, then I could see that there would be usefulness to be able to have more villages, but again the newest village isn't even available to be chosen as your home village so even battlegrounds are off limits.  I think this idea has some merit, but is not practical in the current environment.

shyguy

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2007, 07:12:39 PM »

Off topic, where is it written that a topic is dead after two weeks?

On topic, Having special villages for grand hokages (+200 to 300 DK's) wouldn't be very useful.  I plan to be there before too long, but I would like to see more event driven events.  (ie Village wars)  IF there are village wars, then I could see that there would be usefulness to be able to have more villages, but again the newest village isn't even available to be chosen as your home village so even battlegrounds are off limits.  I think this idea has some merit, but is not practical in the current environment.
I agree with this and also think that if people want their own village, they have to pay the necessary amount for it, program it, and then get it accepted by neji, only then the village will be truly their own.

LeafToad

« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2007, 07:14:32 PM »

People with their own villages? No way.
Even if there was a possibility for that, the names of the villages and the villages would be messed up.
Most of the villages will have the same shops or shops that do the same things
and the names of the shops would be really messed up and irrelevant to Naruto.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 21 queries.