Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Different Curse Seal Event  (Read 6852 times)

thSannin

Re: Different Curse Seal Event
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2007, 05:09:01 PM »

yes, i like this idea, it would be a lot more related to naruto than a *what's there now*..
and i like the idea of fighting, at least it makes you feel like there IS something you can do, apart from hoping (that's what i hated most of the event, before getting the cs).

but maybe, if the fight was VERY VERY difficult, the chances to get it should be a little higher.
not much, something like 1/6 instead of 1/8.
i know that many people here got it after not many tries, but there are just as much people (or more) that had to wait around 30 tries! and since *something bad happens* (and this often happens in the first turn, for some reason :evil:), it's really annoying.
it took me 12 tries, and 22 dks. i wasn't too unlucky, but i still had a hard time.
well, even if the chances aren't raised, i still would like this event more.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 01:36:40 PM by thSannin »

RAIKIRI

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2007, 11:59:17 PM »

SPOILER ALERT!

please delete!

Abysss

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2007, 07:49:01 PM »

SPOILER ALERT!

please delete!

He doesn't directly give a sopiler though did he?

Well anyway I think this would be a cooler event other than the one we have right now. I also have another event Idea if this one is allowed, (no not  CS3  :roll:)

Mithras

• Beatus ille, qui procul negotiis
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2007, 09:20:56 PM »

well and it must not be like it was posted I suppose neji would have changed it anyway
and about the spoilers leaftoad mentioned you canīt actually do anything against it but to stop changing the game because of this is nonsense i think

ryushi

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2007, 03:56:52 AM »

and about the spoilers leaftoad mentioned you canīt actually do anything against it but to stop changing the game because of this is nonsense i think
People are always going to give spoilers theres no helping it. Thats like the events that are requested and make it in the game via forum, although the event is usually changed people still have an idea of what'll happen if they're a regular forum user. Though people generally look down on spoiling so it does at least control what people know. I didn't know how to get CS1 at all until I got the chance to get it and looked into some, and I had no idea what was going on in CS2 :|

Abysss

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2007, 04:09:30 AM »

People are always going to give spoilers theres no helping it. Thats like the events that are requested and make it in the game via forum, although the event is usually changed people still have an idea of what'll happen if they're a regular forum user. Though people generally look down on spoiling so it does at least control what people know. I didn't know how to get CS1 at all until I got the chance to get it and looked into some, and I had no idea what was going on in CS2 :|
Exactly,any evnt from the forum actrually put into the game will be a spoiler. Of course I'm sure neji would proably change what the names are of the options to pick on, just top make it a little less known. Or if he actually a made this event he could do it in secret waiting for people to figure it out..... just sayin.....

ryushi

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2007, 04:17:14 AM »

Exactly,any evnt from the forum actrually put into the game will be a spoiler. Of course I'm sure neji would proably change what the names are of the options to pick on, just top make it a little less known. Or if he actually a made this event he could do it in secret waiting for people to figure it out..... just sayin.....

Exactly, its like the shinobazu assasin. I suggested shinobazu and someone else requested a hell revenge thing. He killed 2 birds with one stone and did something no one else saw coming at the time.

UchihaHitane

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2007, 05:24:22 AM »

No, no, sorry if i didn;t make it clear, you still have the same chance of dieing,

after you are bitten you either A)die or B)get the seal, it would be the same chance but with the battle added, and you would probably something something something still.

The bit in bold when uncensored in the original post is a big hint to the cs (for smart people anyway)...

Can a mod do something about that?

But yeah, i think this is a great idea, sure people would know but like a million people already know anyway, neji should delete this thread super-fast once he decides (if its a yes), then it wont be toooo bad.

Abysss

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2007, 05:35:45 AM »

No, no, sorry if i didn;t make it clear, you still have the same chance of dieing,

after you are bitten you either A)die or B)get the seal, it would be the same chance but with the battle added, and you would probably something something something still.

The bit in bold when uncensored in the original post is a big hint to the cs (for smart people anyway)...

Can a mod do something about that?

But yeah, i think this is a great idea, sure people would know but like a million people already know anyway, neji should delete this thread super-fast once he decides (if its a yes), then it wont be toooo bad.
Fixed it,
Happy now?

UchihaHitane

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2007, 02:59:27 AM »

Very :D

Ulrich

• Meh, haters.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/prince92
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2007, 09:58:53 PM »

:smt041 :smt109 like the idea!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 20 queries.