Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Clan Benefits  (Read 2196 times)

akumi

Clan Benefits
« on: June 01, 2007, 03:16:59 PM »

Dont think there is anything like this in game at mo, correct me if im wrong, im still noobish  :oops:

Firstly Id just like to point out this is just a general outline and any extra info/feedback/suggestions from other players is of course welcomed.

Outline: Seems to me that there should be some further benefits to joining clans and stuff that only clans can do. The main features of this are clan jutsus/ clan levels / clan events / extra clan buildings/features.

Details: Clans have different "types" based on starting villages, these would then be restricted to certain events/jutsus/pets? Clan leaders would choose the type of clan they want to create for this.

E.g. only in fire country can a "Kiba" clan be chosen, as the clan lvls etc. they are able to get better pets then the "standard" ones available in pet shops, certain events specific to clan members to "unlock" these etc.. (best available still would not be anywhere near the Kubbi? pet)

only in sand country can a "doll" clan be chosen, they use dolls instead of pets (weaker/stronger, have there own small jutsu moves etc..)

These features would be hard to get and specific clan events required to upgrade clan to be able to get them, the clan as a whole would need to progress up the clan lvls before these features become available, via events, gold, gems, items gathered etc.. Meaning this would be impossible for one single person alone to do. This should be a much bigger thing then any lone, SST /CS

Clan Members would be limited to the clan features  based on DK levels done "while" in the clan, aka age within the clan(should not be time/day based).
So even if you join a Clan fully level'd it wouldnt benefit you till you put the time in. This would then lead to some interesting low lvl clan movers, who would swap between clans to gain the lower lvls skills etc.. however there should be some form of penality for leaving clans for this reason.

Well there we go, brief outline of some basic comments thought up in few mins, dunno if any of these thoughts would/is related to the Kekkai gatsk??? thingy?

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Re: Clan Benefits
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 03:24:56 PM »

The clan in Shinobi Legends is basically something like a guild in other online games. Player can make one just as long as they meet the requirements and they can name it whatever they want (just as long as it's not nasty).

There will be "real" clans in the game once the kekkai genkai system is added. But you will need to go very far into the game to unlock it.

akumi

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 03:27:46 PM »

There will be "real" clans in the game once the kekkai genkai system is added.

oh i see , my bad, I didnt relize Kekkai Genkai was actually going to be "real" clan"  :o

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2007, 04:51:15 PM »

this sounds like too much work and this has already been suggested
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

thSannin

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2007, 04:52:55 PM »

this sounds like too much work and this has already been suggested

i think the discussion is over.
the guy was just not very informed, and he was a new player

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 20 queries.