Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Naruto RPG  (Read 3480 times)

Uchihabeast

Re: Naruto RPG
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2007, 12:06:41 PM »

Pirate Lord AnbuMiko
Status:Legendary Sannin, Piratelord,Former Akatsuki member

"wildley known for his randomness XD and kindness towards others, he seeks a path with only to take for the salvation of his friends
hes their for them and only them will he strive to survive even the deadliest tasks at hand, he retires from missions and currently spends his time sparring and teaching others his styles and the forbbiden mark he bares of the legendary dragon "Nobunaga" of fire country
it is then that he could pass on living the burden he was chosen to doo
"

You really gave details >>

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2007, 04:15:59 PM »

Kisame!!
I wanna switch to Ace Ventura Pet Detective

Uchihabeast

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2007, 04:23:15 PM »

Kisame!!
I wanna switch to Ace Ventura Pet Detective

Look! A BAT! BEHIND YOU! >______> xD

DraekuSenai

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2007, 04:39:40 AM »

Draeku Senai!, I am of the village hidden among the mirage!(i created it i im curretly in development for a website that tells of a story lin that i and two of my friends made, with characters,  senai of "sol'meanig sun or star which is a clan) but i am Draeku
2006 copyright, most rights reseved, naw im just kidding!, im to young to purchase copyright!

DraekuSenai

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2007, 04:57:59 AM »

Name: Draeku Senai.

Height: 6 feet, 1 inch.

Weight: 160 Pounds

Weapons: Kunai, Shuriken, Deinsetsu (Katana) (Given by his father as a parting gift before his untimely death.), Heroes Blade.

Discripiton: He was a non-talkative boy who had no friends, no-one realy liked him or disliked him. He may seem weak but nobody knows but him-self...maybe not even him-self. He was never in trouble because nobody ever actually paid attention to him but his "Mama"(she wasn't realy his mother). He always thought of ways to train harder and applied those ways to his training to test them out, if they worked he would use them again. InConclusion, Draeku was not a very much known boy until he had sloughterd the man who killed his father, then became the second Mirakage at the age of 18.

Background: When he was born his parents were killed. He was later found by a traveling elderly woman (the one whom he calles Mama-Ely). he joined the academy at the age of 3
Bloodline: Senai of Sol Clan.

Alignment: Enlightend Pure Hearted.

Specialty: Taijustsu and attacks involving my blades.

Village: Mirage.

Faction: None.

Jutsu: Shadow Clone Technique, Replacement Technique, Transformation Technique, Chakra Barrage, Striking Lancet, Mira-dainetae, Mira- KolohaDaSenpuu
Unique Attack: Katana's Slash of Chakra's Fury (Inverts Chakra into his Deinsetsu And thrusts the blade at the oppenent)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 05:00:44 AM by DraekuSenai »

Maria

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2007, 05:05:44 AM »

Please don't revive an old topic or dobble post
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 14 queries.