Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Shinobazu and Alignment/Demeanor  (Read 4173 times)

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
Shinobazu and Alignment/Demeanor
« on: June 07, 2007, 03:41:31 AM »

I've noticed it makes you chaotic when you kill him, right? Well.. at least it did for me once.

I was thinking on how it makes you chaotic for defeating an assassin. How does that work out? Usually.. assassins are proficient in killing others, both evil and good. But he should mainly be evil and chaotic, no? What good kind of person that is lawful would kill somebody because they got some money? Should defeating him give you both a plus in good and lawful alignment/demeanor? It does kinda make sense. >>
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

shyguy

Re: Shinobazu and Alignment/Demeanor
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 04:09:52 AM »

I've noticed it makes you chaotic when you kill him, right? Well.. at least it did for me once.

I was thinking on how it makes you chaotic for defeating an assassin. How does that work out? Usually.. assassins are proficient in killing others, both evil and good. But he should mainly be evil and chaotic, no? What good kind of person that is lawful would kill somebody because they got some money? Should defeating him give you both a plus in good and lawful alignment/demeanor? It does kinda make sense. >>
yeah, that kinda makes sense... but he isn't necessarily evil. He is a bounty hunter. the chaotic demeanor i would agree with, but i think his allignment is neutral because he doesn't discrimanate between good and evil, he just attacks whomever he gets paid to attack
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 04:10:22 AM by shyguy »

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 04:11:55 AM »

maybe you should get lawful >.>;
youre doing a service by killing an assasin...
but then again the way you kill him (i remember it saying i picked up my blood stained katanas and cut his head off or something like that the last time he was sent for me) makes you chaotic...
it should igve both but no evil/good since i agree that he is just killing for his payment.

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2007, 04:22:13 AM »

I'm talking about killing him when you see him in the forest and are given the option to kill him or take his offer.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

shyguy

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2007, 04:44:31 AM »

then u should get chaotic evil cuz ur killing a poor innocent assassin. He doesn't just go up to you and attack, after all, you are challenging him aren't you?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 04:45:03 AM by shyguy »

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2007, 04:56:59 AM »

But, you're killing him maybe because you want to avenge your friend that he killed because he was payed. He's given gems and gold to kill somebody. He's a hitman practically. Makes him evil, because he's taking away the lives of the innocent that are simply training away in the forest. Thus concluding that you're slaying the evil, you become meritorious because you killed a murderer out of vengeance?

Discord - Vyloria#9279

shyguy

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2007, 12:00:17 PM »

i guess, but that friend thing and others are too many unknown variables, as the event goes, HE is just walking around chilling in the forest and YOU are the one who goes up to him, and either pays him to kill others(allignment should go up evil and not sure about demeanor), or kills him when he didn't do anything to you -> also evil and chaotic should go up... at least in my opinion

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2007, 02:02:33 PM »

You're not understanding. Everybody knows he is an *assassin*. You'd be doing the shinobi civilization a favour by taking his head.

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2007, 02:25:54 PM »

It's chaotic if you attack the person you are talking too even if he's evil. it makes you a assassin too.
I'm back to SL !

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2007, 02:29:38 PM »

Sigh... It seems as if nobody is understanding my perspective. Oh well. Whatever. Just wish some people would wake up instead of thinking about one thing.

Discord - Vyloria#9279

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2007, 03:48:24 PM »

Sigh... It seems as if nobody is understanding my perspective. Oh well. Whatever. Just wish some people would wake up instead of thinking about one thing.
Just because you think you're right doesnt mean you are  ;)

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2007, 06:56:05 PM »

Right? I never said I was right. People aren't seeing the way I am..
And also... if you want to say things like that... Just because you think I'm wrong doesn't mean you are right. ;]

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Twilight

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2007, 08:42:24 PM »

I think you would be good to put a rest to him to stop the assassination of others. However you are the one killing him so you are bad in a since. So I think it should be in the middle, neutral in a since. But If I look at it as avenging someone then it is good.
*Needs a new keyboard*

Please excuse my errors in typing when it regards an s or d as they don't show up sometimes..

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2007, 08:57:07 PM »

Right? I never said I was right. People aren't seeing the way I am..
And also... if you want to say things like that... Just because you think I'm wrong doesn't mean you are right. ;]
I dont think you are wrong....... I actually agree with you, but oh well

shyguy

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2007, 10:39:24 PM »

the fact of the matter is, unless there is an event that states (specifically or vaguely) that the shinobazu did slay your friend or did do some utterly evil (i'm talkin neji evil here) and unprecedented things without reason, then you are just killing another innocent nin as he was offering you a service. I do see your way, i just dont agree with it unless there is evidence like i already stated...

I think thats enough big words for me today though...  :P
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 20 queries.